PDA

View Full Version : PokeTrozei project '07

Bulbachu
04-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Hello, and welcome to the poketrozei project! ('07 edition)

the goal is to make DP trozei sprites, each representing a DP pokemon! use MS paint, appleworks, photoshop, whatever, take a trozei sprite, and make it into a DP pokemon! we could also use random trozei sprites, like coins, fakemon, and even mario items. :tongue: just donate a sprite, please!

Most trozites will be stored below.

we have banners and stuff, so stick it in your sig or use it as an avatar! there's also a special one, showing you participated in the '07 poketrozei Project. Donate as much as possible, and tell others about this too! the next post will be used for extra space, in case we run out of room. (which i bet we will)

Trozite storage:

[trozites will go here]

Donators:

[donators will go here]

------------------------------------------

Here are some banners and avatars you can use, you don't have to give credit, but you can if you want.

[banners and avatars will go here]

------------------------------------------

thanks for your help!

Fire Pkmn Master
04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Hmmm... your not doing this just because somemone's doing the Easter Egg Project.:ermm:

Professor Geoffrey
04-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Hmmm... your not doing this just because somemone's doing the Easter Egg Project.:ermm:

Maybe you should have thought a while before making something after my Egg Project... And something a little... easier...

Hoshika
04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
I've already made ones with Manaphy and Phione. Let me just fix them.

Bulbachu
04-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Maybe you should have thought a while before making something after my Egg Project... And something a little... easier...

you're not the only person with a project y'know. i've been working on this for a long time, and i even had the thought of it before the pokemorph project came out. 'sides, i almost finished azelf in less than 30 minutes, it's not that hard.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-05-2007, 12:13 AM
He doesnt have to be the only person. This just seems a bit weird to me. I dont know. Goodluck.:tongue:

Calypso
04-05-2007, 12:30 AM
I'll help ^^. It sounds like a pretty decent idea and I've been bored as lately anyways xD

Azumao
04-05-2007, 02:37 AM

You know, you don't have the copyright on projects. Or Eggs. Chickens have that. But not for the projects.

Iridium
04-05-2007, 11:35 AM
You know, you don't have the copyright on projects. Or Eggs. Chickens have that. But not for the projects.

Yeah, thats true. Just becuse you started a project doesn't mean that you can copyright them. Everyone has the right to make projects, as long as it is not violating the rules.

Blaziken Knight
04-05-2007, 12:32 PM
hey, i tried a trozie evo-line

http://i3.tinypic.com/2eb4ne1.png