PDA

View Full Version : DP Demos Coming to Game Retailers!

-Starly-
04-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Some local gaming shops have now confirmed that the demo for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl has arrived. The demo should be available all over Canada and the United States within the next week. Below is a 5 minute clip from the demo.

Bring your Nintendo DS to your local participating game store and wirelessly download demos of the newest DS games! With the new DS Download Station, you can sample great games for your Nintendo DS and try before you buy. Use the store locator (http://www.nintendo.com/dsdownloadstation/search.jsp) to find the nearest DS Download Station near you.

I will download this demo as SOON as I get home from school ^_^.

NinjaDuelist
04-05-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm guessing this will be at your local Gamestops and Wal-Marts? Sweet!

-Starly-
04-05-2007, 04:05 AM
I'm guessing this will be at your local Gamestops and Wal-Marts? Sweet!
Yup, and Targets, and Circuit Citys, and Best Buys, and EB Games. Basically all stores with a download station should have it.

NinjaDuelist
04-05-2007, 04:07 AM
About time, I say! Looks like I have another reason to bring my Nintendo DS around wherever I go. ^_^

PIKA_GIRL
04-05-2007, 04:28 AM
I don't think I would like playing the demo. I want diamond and pearl to be a surprise.

Elemental_Blast
04-05-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't think I would like playing the demo. I want diamond and pearl to be a surprise.
i agree i dont want to know how to do the whole game by the time i get it

dud3
04-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I will download this demo as SOON as I get home from school ^_^.
Are you able to keep the game when you download it?

Dialga913191
04-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I want to play the demo really badly. When you go on download play, can u only play in the store or can u go home and play?

NinjaDuelist
04-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Are you able to keep the game when you download it?

I believe that, like most demos, you keep the demo until you turn off your game. Once you do, then you'd have to go back to get it.

spr bhav
04-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Well... it doesnt come out here in like 3 months and im getting from USA in 4 weeks so im goood... XD

Nirvash
04-05-2007, 05:31 PM
amg. This is awsome. I've never downloaded a demo before, though. Can you keep it after it's done? I know it's gone when you turn it off, but can you leave it on and play it at home after you've done it once? :O

overdrivepink
04-05-2007, 05:31 PM
I can not wait for the games we have like 17 days left and yes im counting.

Freddy Fro
04-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Ah I'm to lazy to go to Wally-world or some place else just for the demo

I probably wouldn't go and get it for 3 reasons

1. like I said, I'm lazy
2. I would sort of like the game when I get it to be a surpise
3. I wish Nintendo would just come out with a DS Download channel on the Wii! (I heard that there might be one of IGN, or maybe not)

SinnoBoy1
04-05-2007, 07:54 PM
I would just keep my DS in standby, by closing the lid. And it would have spoilers, but why waste half of your time playing the game by trying to learn the controls and stuff.

Yggdrasill
04-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Turning off your DS would erase the demo, so I don't see the point in getting it really, especially since the demo would only go upto a certain point. I don't live in the US anyway... so I'll just have to wait till I get Diamond through the post. =P

spr bhav
04-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Turning off your DS would erase the demo, so I don't see the point in getting it really, especially since the demo would only go upto a certain point. I don't live in the US anyway... so I'll just have to wait till I get Diamond through the post. =P
yeah yeah same here =D playing a demo would just want me to get it much more and....

skyswellow
04-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Im Good, I Cant Get A Demo In The Uk...

Fire Pkmn Master
04-05-2007, 08:46 PM
OMG for real. O___O
Id Like to play the full game instead of the demo but I would really love to get a look at it before it comes out. Even though its like 2 and a half weeks left I want to play a little of it. Ill download it and play it until it ends and then the next time I go to the store Ill do it again maybe.:tongue: Im going to call right now to make sure if it is there now or something.

Lonsie
04-05-2007, 09:02 PM
So has the demo come out yet? When was the notice posted?

Fire Pkmn Master
04-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Well I just called and the guy at EB said no and that they have it at Walmart though.:neutral: I dont go to WALMART THOUGh. XD
I dont know If ill be able to go at any time.

Venusaur456
04-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I just went to EB Games I think and I played the Pokemon Pearl demo. It was awesome!

charmeleonblaze
04-05-2007, 11:20 PM
What a waste of time and money, I sure as hell dont wanna spoil the best pokemon game ever.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-05-2007, 11:25 PM
It doesnt cost anything.:rolleyes: Its a free demo.
If you dont want to then its fine but everyone has mostly spoiled everything just by looking at the pokemon, pictures and everything else so whats the point anymore.:neutral: I dont care Ill just get it to enjoy myself. At least it doesnt spoil the whole game.

catch em all
04-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Do u know if they ahve it at gamestop on kings highway anybody.

Nirvash
04-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Do u know if they ahve it at gamestop on kings highway anybody.

How would we know? We live all over the country....

Anyway, I just got back from the mall. Played it. It was great! I had fun, I played it twice. :D