PDA

View Full Version : D/P Wi-fi

Alienshroom
04-09-2007, 09:08 PM
How exactly will this work? Can you only talk to people whos friend code you have? How do you find a match to battle how does it work???

PxRxD
04-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Call me a Moron, but, what exactly is Wi-Fi? I don't understand, can anyone explain?

Xalapeno
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
How exactly will this work? Can you only talk to people whos friend code you have? How do you find a match to battle how does it work???

I think this'll work just like Mario Kart DS.:wink: It won't need a friend code.
I think the friend codes will be used to talk to other people. If you don't have someone's friend code, then you can't talk to them.

Call me a Moron, but, what exactly is Wi-Fi? I don't understand, can anyone explain?

Wi-fi is wireless internet. In the DS games,(some of them), this feature allows you to play with other people around the world.

Teni-chaan
04-09-2007, 11:39 PM
:D Here, check this link it helped me when I had teh same question.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/wifi.shtml

Shiny Trainer
04-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I think this'll work just like Mario Kart DS.:wink: It won't need a friend code.
I think the friend codes will be used to talk to other people. If you don't have someone's friend code, then you can't talk to them.

Wi-fi is wireless internet. In the DS games,(some of them), this feature allows you to play with other people around the world.

yea that all sounds right to me.:happy:

Dragon trainner guy
04-10-2007, 01:16 AM
cant wait to go online with it my ds wants pokemon lol

PIKA_GIRL
04-10-2007, 03:20 AM
:D Here, check this link it helped me when I had teh same question.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/wifi.shtml

Ha! They put Lucario in a master ball. Wierd........

I don't get the whole wi-fi thing. sorry.... I know you can trade and battle with almost anyone.

mootixguy
04-10-2007, 11:56 AM
WiFi is like internet. You can connect by tapping into an available Internet access, like using a laptop with that function. Then you can use online functions!

DeadlySin7
04-15-2007, 03:28 AM
For d/p you dont need a friend code to trade with other people but you can go into a seperate room for you and your friends only.

mootixguy
04-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Anyway, there have been so many of these threads going around so shouldn't this be locked?

EspeonSun
04-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Well we'll figure it out in the instruction book! :razz: anyways, i think you have to have friend codes for battling and trading but, there's places where you can battle and trade with people around the world! *laughs evilly*

WifiFX
04-15-2007, 05:23 PM
*laughs evilly*
chinese dude: Ching chong ching rucario?
american dude: um...do you mean lucario?
chinese dude: chongichi...*sighs*

Caecity
04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Yea, you thing is pretty stupid, anyhow I can't wait to get the guide to help me with all my Q's.

Nirvash
04-15-2007, 08:21 PM
*laughs evilly*
chinese dude: Ching chong ching rucario?
american dude: um...do you mean lucario?
chinese dude: chongichi...*sighs*

Don't you think that's a bit stereotypical to the chinese? =/ Seriously, learn Mandarin or some other dialect of chinese and then tell me that this is correct and not stereotypical. =/

However, in japan, they'll be all:

Best Japanese Candidate: Konichiwa. (Hello)
Me: Hello.
Best Japanese Candidate: Nani? (What?)
Me: What?

Alienshroom
04-15-2007, 08:23 PM
I think on D/P Wi-fi you can talk to anyone! Cause serribi says when you setup up it asks you if voice chat will be on er off.

Caecity
04-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I'll put mmine on, I'll probably wonb't talk , til after the battle saying I won, or I lost.

Nirvash
04-15-2007, 08:26 PM
I think on D/P Wi-fi you can talk to anyone! Cause serribi says when you setup up it asks you if voice chat will be on er off.

Wrong. That's for people on your friend list. :P

Caecity
04-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Is there a max # of FC you can have?

Nirvash
04-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Is there a max # of FC you can have?

I believe it is 32. :P

Caecity
04-15-2007, 08:32 PM
32 that's ok I guess.