PDA

View Full Version : Cloning Pokemon in D/P?

spartan117
04-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Diamond and Pearl have the cloning trick, too. :susp:

Is there really a cloning cheat for D/P too?

Espeon EX
04-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Is there really a cloning cheat for D/P too?

Well, not that many people have the game, it may be in the japanese version, possibly in the english version, but who knows, the game didn't come out yet.

pika2000
04-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Which clonging cheat are you referring to?
There is a way to duplicate items and there is a way to duplicate Pokémon.

spartan117
04-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Which clonging cheat are you referring to?
There is a way to duplicate items and there is a way to duplicate Pokémon.
Duplicating pokemon. Thats the one.

Caecity
04-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I wonder that be cool.

MagmarMan
04-13-2007, 08:55 PM
I heard that it would be like the cloning in Emerald, but I don't know if it's true.

spartan117
04-13-2007, 08:56 PM
I heard that it would be like the cloning in Emerald, but I don't know if it's true.
That would really be cool!!! Does Emerald still have the cloning thingy or they removed it?

pika2000
04-13-2007, 08:57 PM
You do it by using the GTS.
I don't know the exact steps and some people said its also dangerous.
You might look it up somewhere on the net.
I'm quite sure SPPf has it but it's not loading...

MagmarMan
04-13-2007, 08:57 PM
That would really be cool!!! Does Emerald still have the cloning thingy or they removed it?

Ya in Emerald you can still clone pokemon. I do it all the time:cool: :cool:

spartan117
04-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Ya in Emerald you can still clone pokemon. I do it all the time:cool: :cool:
Ya but I'm about to buy a new Emerald and I want to know if the cloning thing will still work?

MagmarMan
04-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Ya but I'm about to buy a new Emerald and I want to know if the cloning thing will still work?

Ya it will work. The game is the exact same as when it came out.

spartan117
04-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Ya it will work. The game is the exact same as when it came out.
Yes! Okay than thats good.

Caecity
04-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Yep, theres cloning in Emerald all right.

Tory vs Meaty II
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
For some reason. I don't like cloning Pokemon. The only thing I like about Pokemon is that you can trade multible ones all over the world. Anyway, hopefully yes. The rest of the Pokemon games you get to clone. Execpt for Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, & Leaf Green.

mootixguy
04-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Doubt there'll be one in DP. But then again, if Emerald has one, the developers may screw up again.

spr bhav
04-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Doubt there'll be one in DP. But then again, if Emerald has one, the developers may screw up again.
yeah it is possible but may be dangerous as the Darkrai and Sheimi ones are dangerous if not done right..

PokéChao
04-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I think there is...

spr bhav
04-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I think there is...
that would mess up the game.. people cloning Arceuses, dialgas, palkia, shinies...

EDIT: 900 POSTS!!!! YAY!!!

Tory vs Meaty II
04-14-2007, 02:34 PM

It is not screwed up in Emerald. It is perfectly safe. They didn't do anything bad.

Caecity
04-14-2007, 04:34 PM
To many Daigla and Palkia, ther all be clone.. Here I'll trade you my Palkia for your Totodile. Ok.=)

pika2000
04-14-2007, 06:13 PM
I already said there is one a few posts ago...
You do it via the GTS, you deposit a Pokémon and turn of your DS at a certain amount of time while saving.
I don't know the exact steps.

MagmarMan
04-14-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't think that this cloning thing is a complete mistake. The game designers would know if something was wrong with the game. I think that they might have put it in there for a reason.

spartan117
04-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't think that this cloning thing is a complete mistake. The game designers would know if something was wrong with the game. I think that they might have put it in there for a reason.
Ya how else are we goint to get some of the pokemon. The cloning glitch is the only reason Im buying Emerald also.

Bran Muffin
04-14-2007, 10:30 PM
I didn't even know you could clone in the first place.

Steven
04-14-2007, 10:44 PM
How do you go about cloning in emerald and D/P in the first place, I'm clueless.

spartan117
04-14-2007, 10:46 PM
I didn't even know you could clone in the first place.
Ya you can in some of the old games,Emerald,and hopefully D/P.
How do you go about cloning in emerald and D/P in the first place, I'm clueless.
In Emarld you do it in the battle tower and Im not sure about D/P.

Hoshika
04-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Haven't you learned, cheaters?

Cloning in any games in and after the 3rd generation may cause in save file deletion or seriuos Pokémon data glitches, such as them mysteriously disappearing.

If you want to clone that way, say bye-bye to your save game!

spartan117
04-14-2007, 10:48 PM

Cloning in any games in and after the 3rd generation may cause in save file deletion or seriuos Pokémon data glitches, such as them mysteriously disappearing.

It's not cheating at all if Nintendo leaves the glitch like in Emerald!
Besides you choose to risk your game yourself. I would probably do it if I knew it completley and heard that it worked.

MagmarMan
04-14-2007, 10:49 PM

There is a chance that you will loose the pokemon you're trying to clone but you can't corrupt your game. Nothing can happen to your save file.

spartan117
04-14-2007, 10:53 PM
There is a chance that you will loose the pokemon you're trying to clone but you can't corrupt your game. Nothing can happen to your save file.
Thast why I will try it on useless pokemon at first and then do legend and others.

DeadlySin7
04-15-2007, 01:32 AM
If you have a action replay like me you can get unlimited masterballs and use the code to make any pokemon appear. When diamond comes out im going to do that and get the three starters.

If you would like me to trade you some of my pokemon my friend code is:

Hoshika
04-15-2007, 01:34 AM
If you have a action replay like me you can get unlimited masterballs and use the code to make any pokemon appear. When diamond comes out im going to do that and get the three starters.

If you would like me to trade you some of my pokemon my friend code is:

Congratulations. ~_~

And I didn't mean that your game will be corrupt as in you'll get a ???BADEGG???. I meant that Pokémon will start to mysteriously disappear, which also means it's corrupted.

And yes, cloning is cheating. That cheat is exploiting a glitch in the process of writing a new save file to overwrite the old one. Exploiting glitches for your benefit is cheating. =(

NOBODY TRY IT. YOU'LL RISK YOUR GAME. And nobody wants to lose Manaphy.

DeadlySin7
04-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Obviously you have never used action replay, if a glitch happens you dont save. Simple as that. Ive used it before and it has never erased or corrupted my game. Its safe as long as you dont save after any accidental glitchs.

mootixguy
04-15-2007, 08:00 AM

No... I've read all about the Emerald glitch, discovered the rationale behind it (oversight on Nintendo's part) and realised that the glitch is really very safe. It has something to do with the game not saving the box info when you talk to the Battle Tower woman, stuff like that. On the other hand, I won't trust AR.