PDA

View Full Version : DP Questions

Lord Voldemort
04-16-2007, 09:15 PM
I was wondering what the significance of April 22 is. Is it just the day the stores get it, so it will be on sale on April 23, or do the stores get it on April 21 and start selling it on April 21?

Also, will Target and all the other big stores have the game for you to buy at the stores, or is it just available for pre-order until a certain date? I was going to buy Pearl online, but then with shipping it costed $38.47, and it was supposed to come on April 26, and if I buy it at a store, it's $37.17, and I get it on April 22.

EDIT: I just realized this is in the wrong section.

Lucavi
04-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Moved to the right section

I can't really answer your question since the release date is different here, and some other things may vary as well

Seawolf
04-17-2007, 12:10 AM
The game will be shipped to stores and ready to be purchased by the twenty-second - not earlier. I'm assuming you're in the states, anyway.

I think there's a still a chance you could pre-order the game, but I'm not too sure. In any case, I'm getting mine at GameStop for thirty five dollars. I think anything more expensive is just a rip-off.

Hope this helps.

frondew
04-17-2007, 12:29 AM
im pretty sure the stores already have them but are supposed to w8 till the 22nd to put em out and for significance of the 22nd, well i sont think there is one

but FYI, the fifth harry potter movies is comin out july 13th (which is harrys birthday)

Lord Voldemort
04-17-2007, 12:33 AM
im pretty sure the stores already have them but are supposed to w8 till the 22nd to put em out and for significance of the 22nd, well i sont think there is one

but FYI, the fifth harry potter movies is comin out july 13th (which is harrys birthday)

No, I believe Harry's birthday is on July 30th.

And Megumi (and frondew), thanks, that did help. A mod can lock this now, as my question is answered to my satisfaction. Btw, Megumi, how'd you get it for $35? Everywhere I go it costs $34-$35, and that's not including tax. [6.5% :(]

Bloody TC
04-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Btw, Megumi, how'd you get it for $35? Everywhere I go it costs $34-$35, and that's not including tax. [6.5% :(]

Well for me anyways,I pre-ordered at Target and got this card and you pay $5 then and when you get the game,they take $5 off.This was for me anyways.