PDA

View Full Version : Grrr...

The Elite Ygseto
08-28-2004, 10:46 AM
My uncle Chris (Dad's Bro) came over for dinner on thursday. We where eating, and talking about games when my uncle brings up the fact that he has played the Halo 2 Multiplayer beta with my other uncle that works at Microsoft. Now my dad woun't let me go to Texas to play it.

But i was woundering if ya'll have seen the Halo 2 release date? I Think ts sometime in November.

Matthew
08-28-2004, 03:07 PM
XD... Sorry seto... I'd be able to tell you if I remembered the date on the box... lol. I was at EB in the mall yesterday and I was looking at the box. It is metal I beleive... I like it... lol. I'm sure if you look around... you'll finds its relase date...

Lego Man
08-28-2004, 04:13 PM
ign says it's coming out nov. 8, keep in mind that might change though.

The Elite Ygseto
08-28-2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks Lego-Man! I'll check out my EB when I go to get my Fire Red.

Kenny_C.002
08-29-2004, 03:57 AM
Remember that it's liekly that a delay of several days to weeks are COMMON among video games nowadays. Expect it later than that date.

The Elite Ygseto
08-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah i hate when the date is changed, unless it comes out ealier like the pokemon games.

Alakazam
09-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Heh, I really don't like FPSs...or X-Box in general. Oh well, I guess they say Halo has a huge following. I'll never understand that. >_< IMO, shooting games get boring pretty quickly.

The Elite Ygseto
09-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Dude you need to play Halo on PC (thats what I prefer). Its So much fun and it has an awsome story.

Matthew
09-18-2004, 08:12 AM
O.O!!!

There is Halo for the PC? I din't know that... lol... I gtta get it... but I am rying not to spend my money... I'm supposed to be saving up for a car... I wanna put at least a 3500$ Down payment on it... I am 1/7ths of the wqay there :P

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-08-2004, 01:17 AM
My uncle Chris (Dad's Bro) came over for dinner on thursday. We where eating, and talking about games when my uncle brings up the fact that he has played the Halo 2 Multiplayer beta with my other uncle that works at Microsoft. Now my dad woun't let me go to Texas to play it.

But i was woundering if ya'll have seen the Halo 2 release date? I Think ts sometime in November.

Dude you need to play Halo on PC (thats what I prefer). Its So much fun and it has an awsome story.

Noveber 9th!!!
How could u not know?!?!?!

The story is the same as xbox... :susp:

Lego Man
10-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Thought you might want to see this

From IGN

Bungie today announced that Halo 2, easily the most anticipated game in the Xbox's history, has passed all the critical phases in development and has reached the final stage in its production process: It's gone "gold."

Gone gold isn't actually what happens anymore to most final discs. "Gold discs" are in fact digital tapes that get transferred to a master disc that is then copied onto millions of discs. But putting technical explanations aside: Halo 2 has been shipped to retail manufacturing and it's being duplicated for millions worldwide as you read this.

So, Halo 2 will not be delayed, it will not be tangled up in legal issues, it will hopefully not be stolen or shipped into the black market for secret $1 versions in Brazil, China or Korea. It's done; right on time for its Monday, November 8 ship date in North America. Actually, it will be in stores on Tuesday, November 9, though hundreds of smart game retail stores around the nation will be open to sell it at midnight.

Here's Halo 2's worldwide release schedule.

US -- November 9, 2004
Europe (France) -- November 10, 2004
Europe (Germany) -- November 11, 2004
Europe (Italy) -- November 11, 2004
Europe (Spain) -- November 11, 2004
Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan (Asia) -- November 9, 2004

Yggdrasill
10-22-2004, 10:23 AM
oh i never thought it would be out then, but i might import it.