PDA

View Full Version : D/P Party!

Shozuka
04-21-2007, 05:23 PM
As everyone should know, Pokemon D/P is coming out tomorrow! Now, we can party here! Tell us what starter you will pick, if you preordered it, well.. you know. Mods please lock this tomorrow.

spr bhav
04-21-2007, 05:24 PM
For some odd reason, i think this will turn into spam with hooligans XD.

Professor Geoffrey
04-21-2007, 05:32 PM
For some odd reason, i think this will turn into spam with hooligans XD.

Like you? Well, anyway, I got bothe Diamond and Pearl, I pre-ordered it, so it's going to take a couple days to get where I am, DON'T LAUGH AND POINT AT ME OR ELSE :twisted:! JK about the 'or else' part, OK :oops:? I LOVE PIPLUP!

Fire Pkmn Master
04-21-2007, 05:41 PM
There's really no point for this. Its just going to be spam and almost all threads that everyone has had put into one. We can just do this in the actual Diamond and Pearl Discussion thread.

Shozuka
04-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Like you? Well, anyway, I got bothe Diamond and Pearl, I pre-ordered it, so it's going to take a couple days to get where I am, DON'T LAUGH AND POINT AT ME OR ELSE :twisted:! JK about the 'or else' part, OK :oops:? I LOVE PIPLUP!

I'm getting it on Tuesday. I love Piplup too!

spr bhav
04-21-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm getting it on Tuesday. I love Piplup too!
Wow, same here XD Or even Wednesday due to shipping =D. I am getting chimchar =D. Cute wittle monkii =).

Shozuka
04-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh, I just can't wait! I was going to get Chimchar from the start, but when I saw that cute little face of Piplup's on TV yesterday. Aww!

Shadow Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes I know! Piplup Is so cute! I am going to get piplup for my starter. To bad that I pre-ordered it and the weather in alaska is pretty bad.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Shozuka
04-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Then you'll probably get it 2-3 days late.

Xalapeno
04-21-2007, 06:06 PM
The penguin is mine.
*grabs penguin and squeezes* YAY for Piplup.
Word on the street is, that I pre-ordered mine and should be picking it up tomorrow.
Oh, and I just saw the commercial on a local channel this morning. Thats the 1st time ever since on CN. My sister got out of pokemon and said they were ugly as ........... and then she saw the commercial and was like "Aw, they're so cute!!!!". Weird.:eek:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-21-2007, 06:07 PM
I preordered both. Might get mine tomarrow or Monday. When I saw the starters I knew exactully who I wanted... PIPLUP!!!

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Im getting Turtwig seeing as it will add to my Team of Turtles the ToT as I call them xD.

Linoone
04-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I pre-ordered Daimond and the starter I will have is probably Chimchar

Frozen_Mystic
04-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Me preorered Diamond. I'm gonna make mmultiple files and well just mess around after the third. First I'm getting Neatoru (I cannot say it's EN name! It's so stupid). Don't ask why, I just like grass types. Then Pocchama, and in the third Hikozaru. Muaha!

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:13 PM
I also know now that I have mine Reserved so when I go there tomorrow its all mine. xD.

Groudon_fan
04-21-2007, 06:15 PM
I preorded both, so GET READY!
Turtwig.
Trying to beat Ranger!

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:16 PM
I preorded both, so GET READY!
Turtwig.
Trying to beat Ranger!

Ranger is actually the simplest Game of Pokemon. you just walk around and use a stylus to Draw circles around a pokemon.

Kayden Javlaíakín
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
There's really no point for this. Its just going to be spam and almost all threads that everyone has had put into one. We can just do this in the actual Diamond and Pearl Discussion thread.
^ He's right, ya' know. . .

But while I'm here. . .
I've already got my entire team planned out, as you can tell from my sig. I live outside the US and I pre-ordered it from Amazon. It will probably be like a week before I actually get it though. :P

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:25 PM
^ He's right, ya' know. . .

But while I'm here. . .
I've already got my entire team planned out, as you can tell from my sig. I live outside the US and I pre-ordered it from Amazon. It will probably be like a week before I actually get it though. :P

Im getting mine tomorrow and have 4 similar Pokemon to yours.

Pikablu Pie
04-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Pre-ordered both.
Getting Piplup in Diamond(No, I don't like Dialga), Turtwig in Pearl(I like Palkia, even if it's name sounds like a furniture warehouse! :D)

Groudon_fan
04-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Tommorow's Weather: Cloudy with a slight chance of POKEBALLS FALLING FROM THE SKY! WOOT WOOT!

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Tommorow's Weather: Cloudy with a slight chance of POKEBALLS FALLING FROM THE SKY! WOOT WOOT!

And slight chance of half of PE2K getting D/P and not being online for weeks :P.

PokemonMaster-Chris
04-21-2007, 06:40 PM
I also know now that I have mine Reserved so when I go there tomorrow its all mine. xD.
I'm getting both Diamond and Pearl and for my main game Diamond I'm gonna choose Piplup formy stater and name him Pen Pen hehe anyone remember that name? :P

Teni-chaan
04-21-2007, 06:40 PM

Hah! XD
And as for me Im getting Piplup as my starter for Diamond :D
At first I thought I had a clue of what my team would look like...
But now Im all confuzzled @.@
-is gonna skip piano classes tommorow 'cause of teh release- w00t w00t~
-fleeeee-

Shozuka
04-21-2007, 06:48 PM
The penguin is mine.
*grabs penguin and squeezes* YAY for Piplup.
Word on the street is, that I pre-ordered mine and should be picking it up tomorrow.
Oh, and I just saw the commercial on a local channel this morning. Thats the 1st time ever since on CN. My sister got out of pokemon and said they were ugly as ........... and then she saw the commercial and was like "Aw, they're so cute!!!!". Weird.:eek:

Im getting mine tomorrow and have 4 similar Pokemon to yours.

Actually, I don't think that we will have our games tomorrow if we preorder it. I think we'll get it either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Probably like this:

Torterra
Floatzel
Rapidash
Rampardos
Luxray

And something else... :biggrin:

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Actually, I don't think that we will have our games tomorrow if we preorder it. I think we'll get it either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Nope its shipped tonight and they have it ready for tomorrow.

Freddy Fro
04-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah I already Pre-ordered mine and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow! I'll pick Chimchar because he is like a MONKEY!!! and he transforms into fighting/fire, my two favorite things! (sort of)

Freddy Fro:cool:

MagmarMan
04-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Ranger is actually the simplest Game of Pokemon. you just walk around and use a stylus to Draw circles around a pokemon.

It's harder than it looks. You have to make sure that the circle isn't touched and you have to go fast. Maybe it's just me...:crackup: :crackup:

Linoone
04-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Actually I will start with Turtwig because in all the other games I got the grass type

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 07:19 PM
It's harder than it looks. You have to make sure that the circle isn't touched and you have to go fast. Maybe it's just me...:crackup: :crackup:

This is being Spam now... Anyway I have Manaphy ready for the mighty trip through Space and into my D/P Game when I get Pearl.

EspeonSun
04-21-2007, 07:19 PM
My mom is preordering it today for me!! I'm stuck between Chimchar and Pipulp. Someone help me!!

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 07:22 PM
My mom is preordering it today for me!! I'm stuck between Chimchar and Pipulp. Someone help me!!

Im getting Turtwig.... But between those I think Piplup has the most chance although Chimcar could help to but out of those its Piplup for me.

MagmarMan
04-21-2007, 07:23 PM

There are plenty of water types in D/P but there are very few fire types. Go with Chimchar for now.

Yggdrasill
04-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Most games which are "released" on a Sunday usually become available the next day.
It might not work that way in the US but it does here in the UK. Dang England. >_>

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-21-2007, 07:26 PM
There are plenty of water types in D/P but there are very few fire types. Go with Chimchar for now.

Plus, have you seen the stats of Floatzel? That thing could compete with Empoleon anyday! Much better than your average early-game Pokemon!

MagmarMan
04-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Plus, have you seen the stats of Floatzel? That thing could compete with Empoleon anyday! Much better than your average early-game Pokemon!

That's why I'm getting a Floatzel!!!

Nirvash
04-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Most games which are "released" on a Sunday usually become available the next day.
It might not work that way in the US but it does here in the UK. Dang England. >_>

EBGames actually called me and said I could pick it up tommorow morning. :P

Linoone
04-21-2007, 08:18 PM
That's why I'm getting a Floatzel!!!

I like floatzel on how it looks and it's stats

spr bhav
04-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I like floatzel on how it looks and it's stats
yeah... where do you 1st find it / when do CAN you find it.. I can't be bothered to go on seribii.

Pika-pika
04-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I was gonna get Piplup and just trade my Blaziken when I'll need it, but apparentally, I'll need to beat the Elite 4 first....looks like I might have to get a Chimchar! But even so, who cares if I struggle, that just adds to the challenge...I'll get Piplup, yeah!

The Jr Trainer
04-21-2007, 09:32 PM
I was gonna get Piplup and just trade my Blaziken when I'll need it, but apparentally, I'll need to beat the Elite 4 first....looks like I might have to get a Chimchar! But even so, who cares if I struggle, that just adds to the challenge...I'll get Piplup, yeah!

yay you dont get pal park(the thing that lets you transfer) till you have seen the 150 on the DEX
PIPLUP for me

jayrod 123
04-21-2007, 09:46 PM
im picking chimchar and i preordered it so im getting it tomorow:biggrin:

Enig
04-21-2007, 09:51 PM
I've got D/P preordered, and since I'm playing Diamond first I'm going to pick Piplup. On Pearl I'm choosing Chimchar, and I'm going to have a Turtwig traded over on both. :D

AshMistyMayfan
04-22-2007, 12:23 AM
As everyone should know, Pokemon D/P is coming out tomorrow! Now, we can party here! Tell us what starter you will pick, if you preordered it, well.. you know. Mods please lock this tomorrow.

THen I better lock it in before I get locked out!

Trainer: Female. Dawn H. (if they give you more spacing, Hikari Dawn.)
Starter: Piplup (name, Pochema). It will be a female gender, so looks like I'll have to have Dawn whip out the 'Clicker' until I get a female Piplup.

Along with my games, I will be getting the Diamond/Pearl playing guide book. I ordered one also, but darn mail won't bring it until like May 4! I can't wait that long so must buy guide book. I don't know if it's Prima or Nintendo power, but hope it's accurate.

THe time I will be purchasing: 10am when ToysRUs opens! Pokemon Dungeon will have to wait for a time.
Next goal: save up/buy another DS unit for Diamond/Pearl trades.

Peanut12
04-22-2007, 12:25 AM
I maybe getting mine tommorow if our local wal mart has it tommorow! sheeeesh! their so cheap!

_mudkip_girl_
04-22-2007, 12:36 AM
i preordered diamond and i'm getting piplup for a starter. i love water types!! :biggrin:

rufus6june
04-22-2007, 12:39 AM
*Disco Music comes on, starts too dance*

"This is how I feel!"

Blazing Chimchar
04-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Name: Neptune (What?! I love planets...)
Starter: Chimchar! OH DA SO CUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIT!!!(Cuit is my aunt's word for cute.)
Name of starter: Uhhh... 11?
Rival's Name: Hmmm... My cousin named her Silver rival "Stupid" So... I'll go with... 12!

So, I hope that you guys beat it in under a month and a half! If you don't... then... WHAT KIND OF POKEMON FAN ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

AshMistyMayfan
04-22-2007, 04:01 AM
The excitement is building for me. 13 official hours left!

Sinnou, the big frontier
These are the voyages of Dawn H the female trainer
Her 3 year mission (if she's on for 3 years, or maybe she'll go beyond) To seek out every Sinnou/Hoenn/Kanto Pokemon
To boldly catch and train all Pokemon like they've never been caught before in gym battling/contests

And then...she'll turn into a Pokemon in Pokemon Dungeon to do it all again.:crackup: when the sequel comes out.

Ashy
04-22-2007, 04:16 AM
I'll be choosing Turtwig!Though all the evolutions look to serious!Anyways I'm getting it tommorow,and I can't wait!

Seawolf
04-22-2007, 05:56 AM
I'm surprised this was kept up so long. :oops:

Anyway, it's close to release day where I am, so I'm locking this. Talk about the games in the Discussion thread and have fun with Diamond and Pearl. :)