PDA

View Full Version : wanted: 2 Master Balls, badly

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-08-2007, 11:03 PM
I need help, badly. There are two pokemon that I want to catch that are legendary, and I'm having trouble catching them. The main one is Heatran. He is a major problem. I can't catch him with Ultra Balls, even when his HP is low. The longest I can keep him in the ball is one shake of the Ultra Ball. The other pokemon is Mesisprit. He's not so much of a problem because I'm not chasing after him right now. So please, help me. All I'm asking for is at least one Master Ball so I can catch Heatran. If anyone has any extra Master Balls, I would like one.

CrissXCross038
05-08-2007, 11:04 PM
i have 2 that i could get u... any offers for me?
btw use duskballs they are 2x sronger than ultras in caves and at night.

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I need help, badly. There are two pokemon that I want to catch that are legendary, and I'm having trouble catching them. The main one is Heatran. He is a major problem. I can't catch him with Ultra Balls, even when his HP is low. The longest I can keep him in the ball is one shake of the Ultra Ball. The other pokemon is Mesisprit. He's not so much of a problem because I'm not chasing after him right now. So please, help me. All I'm asking for is at least one Master Ball so I can catch Heatran. If anyone has any extra Master Balls, I would like one.
for heatran, use duskballs since hes in a cave

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-08-2007, 11:06 PM
for heatran, use duskballs since hes in a cave

Sorry to burst your bubble but, dusk balls are better on pokemon that apper mainly a night.

spartan117
05-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I could get you 2 master balls but what woulod you give me?

*note* I want:
Rayquaza
Groundon
Kyogre
Regi's
Hoenn Starters

Nzxer
05-08-2007, 11:12 PM
2 Masterballs for a Solrock or Shiney Charmander.

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but, dusk balls are better on pokemon that apper mainly a night.
it also works in caves (any dark area)

theEND
05-08-2007, 11:44 PM
I could get you 2 master balls but what woulod you give me?

*note* I want:
Rayquaza
Groundon
Kyogre
Regi's
Hoenn Starters

-.- You can just get those in Emerald. :ermm: Don't rip the guy off practically 85% of all the Hoenn Legendaries. You can get the starters off friends or the GTS, whatever works.

Two Master Balls? If you want to get more than just the Master Ball in the Team Galactic HQ in Veilstone, just keep trading over the GTS, getting as many IDs as possible. Check the Lottery in Jubilife City everyday, even if you don't get a Master Ball. The Lottery's gotten so much easier now with the GTS.

Hyper Blaze
05-08-2007, 11:59 PM
I have Master Ball clones but I'm not giving them. They are too rare... and I'll would most likely want magmariser...

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-30-2007, 12:40 AM
I need another Master Ball guys. But this time it's for Cresselia, a "move-from-place-to-place" pokemon.

CMEW
05-30-2007, 12:41 AM
i trade you you master ball for power anklet

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 12:41 AM
I need another Master Ball guys. But this time it's for Cresselia, a "move-from-place-to-place" pokemon.

I'll give you 5.. what will you trade?

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-30-2007, 12:44 AM

Well, what do you want for them?

CMEW
05-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Well, what do you want for them?

do you have any power items

pokemanjosh
05-30-2007, 01:01 AM
go to my thread a hint. it el make it eaiser

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-30-2007, 01:02 AM
go to my thread a hint. it el make it eaiser

What's the thread's name?

pokemanjosh
05-30-2007, 01:05 AM
What's the thread's name?

a hint

the name is above

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-30-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm willing to trade a shiny Shuppet with the items icy rock (extends duration of the move hail), damp rock (extends duration of the move rain dance), heat rock (extends duration of the move sunny day), smooth rock (extends duration of the move sandstorm), protector, shed shell, skull fossil, or claw fossil, one of your choice, for any pokemon with the item Master Ball.