PDA

View Full Version : Lock this thread please

Remedyz_4x4
05-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Hello all, I was curious to know what the best way to EV train my Mew would be?

Current Statistics:

Name: Mew

Lvl: 14, *PKRS*

Nature: Quiet

HP:65
Attack:46
Defense:46
Sp. Attack:50
Sp. Defense:46
Speed:41

Ability: Levitate

Moveset:
-Mega Punch-
-Flamethrower-
-Hydro Pump-
-Solarbeam-

Used PP ups on a few moves cause i plan to keep them all except Mega Punch.

All help is very appreciated, please criticize as well if needed.

Thank you,

Remedyz_4x4

Raistlin Majere
05-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Hello all, I was curious to know what the best way to EV train my Mew would be?

Current Statistics:

Name: Mew

Lvl: 14, *PKRS*

Nature: Quiet

HP:65
Attack:46
Defense:46
Sp. Attack:50
Sp. Defense:46
Speed:41

Ability: Levitate

Moveset:
-Mega Punch-
-Flamethrower-
-Hydro Pump-
-Solarbeam-

Used PP ups on a few moves cause i plan to keep them all except Mega Punch.

All help is very appreciated, please criticize as well if needed.

Thank you,

Remedyz_4x4
well, you could EV train several ways, I would think 252 sp. atk. and the rest split between def and sp. def. or sp atk and speed

your moveset needs help though, solarbeam without sunny day? Hydro pump over surf?

In all seriousness, moveset wise, variety is good, but the moves you chose are subpar save flamethrower.

I'd Give Nasty Plot, when you hit 90, and just nice varied sp atk's til then, you have tons to choose from, like flamethrower, surf, icebeam, energy ball, psychic(STAB FTW), thunderbolt, aura sphere and more. Find out what move combination would give the most type coverage.

MagmarMan
05-10-2007, 07:35 PM
All of his stats are really high so EV train what types of attacks you're going to use.

Chris9898
05-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Wait wait wait. Since when could mew learn hydro pump...

Freddy Fro
05-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Mew can learn EVERY TM ever made :D

Fro~

(I think)

Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Wait wait wait. Since when could mew learn hydro pump...

Yea i know.. for all i know its not a TM :rolleyes:

Freddy Fro
05-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Oh, its not a TM? hmm I could've sworn it was :P

Fro~

Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 02:30 AM
Just checked serebii..its not..the mew is hacked anyways for 2 reasons..

Level 14
Knows Hydro Pump

Chris9898
05-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Just checked serebii..its not..the mew is hacked anyways for 2 reasons..

Level 14
Knows Hydro Pump
LOL! I overlooked the level 14 thing.

rebelde33
05-11-2007, 04:01 AM
LOL! I overlooked the level 14 thing.
That's what I was wondering too unless he got it from an event but since it can't know Hydro Pump I guess it is hacked.

Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 04:05 AM
In an event they would give you the old sea map thing and you would go to the island and catch him at level 30.. he could of caught him from red or blue at level 7 doing that glitch..but it is still a glitch.. and i doubt he traded it through all those games to get to D/P..but it would be kind of cool if he did :biggrin:

Chris9898
05-11-2007, 04:51 AM
In an event they would give you the old sea map thing and you would go to the island and catch him at level 30.. he could of caught him from red or blue at level 7 doing that glitch..but it is still a glitch.. and i doubt he traded it through all those games to get to D/P..but it would be kind of cool if he did :biggrin:
It would have been impossible to trade from Generation One. (Feels weird that most of the people here wern't even 3 years old when Generation One came out.)

Remedyz_4x4
05-11-2007, 07:38 AM
I look at your posts and laugh at "Fake Lawl i think im smart" and then i look and my mew and see in the actual game info how it was obtained.

"Nintendo World"
Is where it says its from.

"Apparently met in fateful encounter at Lv. 5"

You know im not sure if you have seen the posts about the toys r us mew or not but this is how its been since lvl 5.

rebelde33
05-11-2007, 11:51 PM
I look at your posts and laugh at "Fake Lawl i think im smart" and then i look and my mew and see in the actual game info how it was obtained.

"Nintendo World"
Is where it says its from.

"Apparently met in fateful encounter at Lv. 5"

You know im not sure if you have seen the posts about the toys r us mew or not but this is how its been since lvl 5.
Then how do you explain that it knows Hydro Pump? According to serebii, it can't learn it and it's not available as a TM.

Remedyz_4x4
05-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Because thats how it was set up when i got it at lvl 5 from the event maybe learn to read eh?

Pokemaniac28
05-12-2007, 03:45 AM
Because thats how it was set up when i got it at lvl 5 from the event maybe learn to read eh?

Shut up, its ok your not the only one with hacked legends.

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 05:42 AM
I already know how to read thank you very much and I probably know how to read better than you.

Remedyz_4x4
05-12-2007, 06:42 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha all you little 10 year old forum troll kids make me laugh go play outside and quit playing with yourselves while finding pokemon. You can tell me its not legit all you want but i dont Understand how i would hack a pokemon when ive never owned a cheating device or traded for hacked pokemon and no i did not trade for this pokemon i got it from Toys R Us event and thanks but you obviously dont know how to read better than me because your still in what 5th grade?

P.S. Why hack and spend 50 dollars on a cheating device honestly whats the point? It obviously doesnt make the game more fun and it makes all you kids paranoid your games are going to get ruined and by the way IT'S A GAME SO RELAX.

Oh and the mew actually comes starting with thunderbolt, hydro pump, flamethrower, and Solarbeam at lvl 5. k thanks.

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha all you little 10 year old forum troll kids make me laugh go play outside and quit playing with yourselves while finding pokemon. You can tell me its not legit all you want but i dont Understand how i would hack a pokemon when ive never owned a cheating device or traded for hacked pokemon and no i did not trade for this pokemon i got it from Toys R Us event and thanks but you obviously dont know how to read better than me because your still in what 5th grade?

P.S. Why hack and spend 50 dollars on a cheating device honestly whats the point? It obviously doesnt make the game more fun and it makes all you kids paranoid your games are going to get ruined and by the way IT'S A GAME SO RELAX.

Oh and the mew actually comes starting with thunderbolt, hydro pump, flamethrower, and Solarbeam at lvl 5. k thanks.
10 year old and 5th grade? You must not know me. I'm 16 and in 11th grade taking Advanced Placement(AP) courses like French Language, U.S. History, and English. It's just a little suspicious though but I have nothing against you. If you say it's not hacked, then fine it's your business and it's your pokemon. Yes it is just a game so we shouldn't really be fighting over this. :happy:

Remedyz_4x4
05-12-2007, 06:50 AM
10 year old and 5th grade? You must not know me. I'm 16 and in 11th grade taking Advanced Placement(AP) courses like French Language, U.S. History, and English. It's just a little suspicious though but I have nothing against you. If you say it's not hacked, then fine it's your business and it's your pokemon. Yes it is just a game so we shouldn't really be fighting over this. :happy:

Yeah sorry im really defensive i swear its not hacked i just don't understand why people can't seem to understand that not everyone cheats.

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah sorry im really defensive i swear its not hacked i just don't understand why people can't seem to understand that not everyone cheats.
I understand because I don't cheat.

yamipoli
05-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Mew came from Toys R Us at lv 10, with Pound and Transform. So, whoever you did get the mew from hacked it.

Nintendo World mews come at lv 20, or 25 and have Pound, Transform, and Mega Punch.

Mews from Pokecenter Tokyo come at lv 10 and have a Shell Bell attached, are Japanese, and have Pound and Transform.

Mews from Pokepark 2006 come at lv 50, have a Master Ball attached, are Japanese, and have standard lv 50 mew moves.

Remedyz_4x4
05-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Mew came from Toys R Us at lv 10, with Pound and Transform. So, whoever you did get the mew from hacked it.

Nintendo World mews come at lv 20, or 25 and have Pound, Transform, and Mega Punch.

Mews from Pokecenter Tokyo come at lv 10 and have a Shell Bell attached, are Japanese, and have Pound and Transform.

Mews from Pokepark 2006 come at lv 50, have a Master Ball attached, are Japanese, and have standard lv 50 mew moves.

You know what whatever man doesnt matter to me anymore say i cheated or whatever you want because all you guys seem to do is try and push it until its just not even worth discussion i don't understand why you guys can't just live with the fact not everyone cheats honestly.

mootixguy
05-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Lol. Please lock this. Let's just suppose we believe you, okay? :)

I think I believe yamipoli more than you though, because she put out the facts for everyone to see and judge, while we have no concrete proof that you are telling the truth.