PDA

View Full Version : ARing (Please move if in wrong place)

Hoshika
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't feel that people should trade with ARed Pokémon, it just spoils the game. The game might also be glitched so the traded Pokémon comes out wrong, but that's just a rumor I've heard. Some people don't want to cheat and want to really experience the game (like me), so I have a few things I want to suggest:

Label any mass-trading threads (which should not be there) with [HACKED] in case anything bad happens with the hacked Pokémon.
Label any trades on the Trading Center with [HACKED] if it is an ARed Pokémon.
Have the AR codes thread in the other sub-forum moved to Pokémon: General since there appears to be codes for D/P.

I'm sorry if this is spam, but the hacked stuff is taking up like 30% of this forum, and it's just... annoying.

Zavelin
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
More and more people are beginning to look past "hacked" Pokemon, due to the fact that it likely the ONLY way they'll ever get a certain one.

If we could just make a separate thread for those who do not differentiate between hacked and legit Pokemon, all your problems should be about solved (except for the existence of hacked Pokemon). >>