PDA

View Full Version : BladeTest's Trading Theard

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 06:28 AM
Okay, so I don't have have Lv.100 super powered Legends, and I don't really want any except for Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arecus, and I know someone has like X100 on this site, but they only want legends in return. Well don't expect that from me. I don't want to offer a Turtwig for a Shaymin unless it's okay with person I'm trading with say's it's ok. I don't breed for Natures, it's hard enough to get a good nature on most Pokemon you catch. But If i'm in a good mood I'd be happy. I do breed for genders though! All my Pokemon are legit!

Pokemon I'm Giving
-Turtwig
-Piplup
-Chimchar
-Gibile
-Porygon
-Nidoran(Female)
-Hippowdon
-Eevee
-Bulbasaur
-Torchic
-Absol(Only One)
-Omanyte
-Shieldon
-Drifloon
-Anorith
-Crandios
-Lileep
-Lumineon
-Togepi Eggs
-Ralts
-Cyndaquil
-Spiritomb
-Squritile

What I Want
-Any Kanto Starter(Except Bulbasaur)
-Any Johto Starter(Except Cyndaquil)
-Any Hoenn Starter(Except Torchic)
-Any Shiny
-Darkai
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Elekid(Must Have Electrirzer)
-Magby(Must Have Magmarizer)
-Any Legit Legends

-Waiting List-
1.xCJ
2. Who
3.Lord Voldemort

-Succesful Trades-
1.Neko Amberx2

-Nature Waiting List-
1.Who:Jolly/Timid Ralts

Neko_Amber
05-27-2007, 10:44 AM
I can give you a bulbasaur and a cyndaquil. i would like a turtwig and chimchar

my friend code and such is in my signature

xCJ
05-27-2007, 10:47 AM
i could give then to you but i need the following
wanting now is number 47 sinnoh dex
I only want this one....

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 04:23 PM
I can give you a bulbasaur and a cyndaquil. i would like a turtwig and chimchar

my friend code and such is in my signatureSorry, I forgot that just recived Bulbasaur, but you still get the two of them. Just give me some random Pokemon one of them.:happy:

i could give then to you but i need the following
wanting now is number 47 sinnoh dex
I only want this one.... I belive that Pokemon is Mothim, do you need to see him or have him?
Edit:I've updated the the list, with two new Pokemon! I'm also going to start breeding for genders!

Neko_Amber
05-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry, I forgot that just recived Bulbasaur, but you still get the two of them. Just give me some random Pokemon one of them.:happy:

I belive that Pokemon is Mothim, do you need to see him or have him?
Edit:I've updated the the list, with two new Pokemon! I'm also going to start breeding for genders!

sorry for the delay, i'm ready now.

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 05:08 PM
sorry for the delay, i'm ready now.Alright let me grab the two!

Who
05-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Any of the ralts jolly/timid natured males? If so, I'll give you a mudkip for it.

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Any of the ralts jolly/timid natured males? If so, I'll give you a mudkip for it.I don't think so, but I'm feeling good today, so for about 3 People today I'll breed for natures. You are lucky #1.

Who
05-27-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't think so, but I'm feeling good today, so for about 3 People today I'll breed for genders. You are lucky #1.
Alright, well I also want it to be jolly/timid, not just male. If you get one let me know ^_^.

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Alright, well I also want it to be jolly/timid, not just male. If you get one let me know ^_^.Alright I'll breed from my Gallade. My Gallade has PokeRus!
Edit:I've added Spiritomb to the list of Pokemon I'm giving away.

Lord Voldemort
05-27-2007, 06:36 PM
I can give you a Rayquaza, Groudon, or Kyogre for Spiritomb if you're interested.

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I can give you a Rayquaza, Groudon, or Kyogre for Spiritomb if you're interested.Oh well, I'll take Rayquaza:biggrin: ! But I have to breed my Spiritomb

Lord Voldemort
05-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Oh well, I'll take Rayquaza:biggrin: ! But I have to breed my Spiritomb

K, thanks. PM me when your done.
I can't trade until about 2 more hours, since I have to Migrate him from Pal PArk.

BladeTest
05-27-2007, 10:54 PM
K, thanks. PM me when your done.
I can't trade until about 2 more hours, since I have to Migrate him from Pal PArk.Okay, since you egg hatched I'll be waiting for you to post or to send a P.M

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 02:58 AM
Sorry for the Double Post, but I just fiannly learned how to do the Cloning Glitch, so it'll be way faster for me to trade with some people. Also Lord Voldemort, when you're ready send me a P.M or post here. I'm also going to be adding a few more Pokemon on here very soon. Such as an Eletebuzz holding Eletrizer or Magmar holding Magamrizer. But that won't be for another week, so hope you can wait! Alos breeding for natures is quite hard Who. I got a Male Ralts with the wrong nature, but a Female Ralts with a Timid . Damn you sex breeds!

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 05:03 AM
Sorry once again for the triple post, but I need someone to give me a Dawn Stone! I will give any of the Pokemon mentioned above for one! So if you want the whole Electrizer w/ Elekid thing to work, please give me the Dawn Stone!