PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for ditto

ASHv7
05-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Tell me if u have on ill offer

Ali the Dark One
05-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Tell me if u have on ill offer

Have you gotten any pokemon on your game from a Gameshark or an Action Replay or any other cheating devices?

I'd be able to get you a ditto if you want one from my Diamond Version, can you post your info?

My Info:

Name (on your game, Capitals Count): Ali
Friend Code: (I'll edit my post with this later)

NOTE: None of the pokemon that I trade are hacked (e.g. derived from a cheating device), this ditto was received legitimately from my Pokemon Emerald Version game, and then migrated over to my Diamond Version.

ASHv7
05-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Have you gotten any pokemon on your game from a Gameshark or an Action Replay or any other cheating devices?

I'd be able to get you a ditto if you want one from my Diamond Version, can you post your info?

My Info:

Name (on your game, Capitals Count): Ali
Friend Code: (I'll edit my post with this later)

NOTE: None of the pokemon that I trade are hacked (e.g. derived from a cheating device), this ditto was received legitimately from my Pokemon Emerald Version game, and then migrated over to my Diamond Version.
I belive u cuz u could get ditto from emarld how about chimchar for it?

bryantombo
11-11-2007, 12:41 AM
me i will trade a ditto lvl 55for your chimchar post again if yes..

Monkey Boy
11-11-2007, 01:55 AM
I have a Level 46 Ditto I want a.....

Legend - Not any trios
Empoleon
Torterra
Arcues
Mew
Mewtwo
STRONG PPOKES

bryantombo
11-11-2007, 02:26 AM
??/

Jack of Clovers
11-11-2007, 03:57 AM
All single and small trades need to go in this thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42708

You should also list what you can trade for Ditto, so people don't have to ask what you have.

~Jack~