PDA

View Full Version : Fire Red...Leaf Green...

Jack of Clovers
10-04-2004, 10:56 PM
I've been meaning to post this but I kept forgetting. Well, here it is... officially.

FR/LG moves may now be used for your Pokemon. POOF! Just like that.

Refunds will not be handed out like previoulsy said they would. Curtis and JT came to me with reasons and along with my own, decided it wouldn't work out. I won't say them because they might give ideas out and such...

Anyway, have fun with the new moves your Pokemon might have learned.

~Jack~

Manjoume Jun
10-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Yay, now we get Clefairys with Magical Leaf and Onixes with Dragonbreath, fun, fun!!

Half a Dollar
10-05-2004, 04:47 AM
I'm just wondering...but fun fun all around...

Anyway..

Emerald Tutors and FR/LG tutors.

What should we do with them?

Matthew
10-06-2004, 01:25 AM
I just say make BM's (Breeding Moves) and sell them exactly as TM's are... simple and easy like that...

Jack of Clovers
10-07-2004, 06:39 AM
no Move Tutor moves are going to be used. as for breeding, they will. i just haven't had time to deal with it what with school and all. be lucky i remembered to post this thread up. lol :sleepy:

~Jack~

Matthew
10-07-2004, 07:02 AM
no Move Tutor moves are going to be used. as for breeding, they will. i just haven't had time to deal with it what with school and all. be lucky i remembered to post this thread up. lol :sleepy:

~Jack~

Heh... I know how you feel... my school year so far has been rather spontaneous... one day I'll be swamped with work and then the next day, I won't have anywork... XD and I have been more active on the forum the last few weeks becasue work is giving me like next to no hours... :susp:

Zan Sabrefang
10-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Coolness. I like the fire red/leaf green move sets. :happy:

flareon008
10-21-2004, 01:52 AM
i'm clueless on what it all means... CLUELESS :crackup:

Matthew
10-21-2004, 06:15 AM
Heh... the remakes of RBY Flare... the RBY mon learn new moves in the remakes.