PDA

View Full Version : Which EV's are most important for a tank or annoyer?

finallegacy
06-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Some people say that def & sp. def is most important, but I think HP is, since it helps the pokemon's survivability with both types of attacks.

I'm gonna use umbreon as an annoyer and a milotic as a tank sweeper, but a lot of people are giving mixed advice on which EV's are most important. Can you guys tell what EV's you would suggest for each and why you think that is effective?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
For an Umbreon, you could go with a Bold Nature, and for EVs, 252 HP, 156 Def, 100 Sp. Def.

More emphasis on Def because most Fighting moves are physical, and that's his big weakness.

Your question is very contradictory though. You are asking for opinions on EV spreads because everyone is giving you mixed opinions, but by asking a number of strangers, you are bound to get mixed opinions regardless. I hope mine helps you though.

finallegacy
06-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Your question is very contradictory though. You are asking for opinions on EV spreads because everyone is giving you mixed opinions, but by asking a number of strangers, you are bound to get mixed opinions regardless. I hope mine helps you though.

Yeah I know, but that's why I asked why you think these are good EV's. So people won't just post an EV set with no explanation why it's the best. And like many of other opinionated posts I make, my decision will probably be based on the well-explained responses of the responders.

And yes, your post helped, thanks