PDA

View Full Version : It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

Hoenn Mirror Girl
10-27-2004, 01:41 AM
Man, I just love my luck...

Just the other day, I've experienced yet ANOTHER slice of heaven... one that I would like to call the Fuen (Lavaridge) Gym Battle! :biggrin:

-Heigani (Corphish) is a Sonic ripoff... but he's a good Sonic ripoff! Hei hei hei!
-Kimori (Treecko)'s back! Of course, this is BEFORE he evolved and became even COOLER (if that's humanly possible...but then again, it is...)
-Asuna (Flannery) is pretty darn cool, and she has a great voice. You know what would be better though? CAT EARS! *crickets chirp* Either that or a weird obsession of jewels...
-Magcargo, Magmug (Slugma), and Kortoise (Torkoal) were pretty cool as well. Plus, you'll never get sick of hearing Kortoise's name. I know I haven't...

So, there you have it. First, Kanazumi (Rustboro). Then, Hiwamaki (Fortree). Now, Fuen. Next stop, Touka (Petalburg), baby!

And now I'm tempted to do a "Japanese version" of Hoenn Mirror World...and at this rate, it'll probably happen. :tongue:

Jeikobu
10-27-2004, 01:57 AM
You tell 'em, JIG! ^^
And if anyone wants to see for themselves why JIG is so excited (with good reason), I can send eps through MSN messenger. My MSN address can be found in my profile. I have alot of great Japanese Pokemon stuff. I have the Raikou Legend of Thunder special, Advance Generation eps 28, 35, and 37-77, Hoso special eps 1-13, first season eps 1, 17, 18 (dub with the cut parts inserted), and 19, and Johto eps 139 and 252 (cut ep Ice Cave).
Trust me everyone, the Japanese version is light years ahead of the horrific dub, even if you don't understand what they're saying (besides you can read episode summaries at Serebii.net).

Ash & Kyogre
10-27-2004, 06:50 PM
You tell 'em, JIG! ^^
And if anyone wants to see for themselves why JIG is so excited (with good reason), I can send eps through MSN messenger. My MSN address can be found in my profile. I have alot of great Japanese Pokemon stuff. I have the Raikou Legend of Thunder special, Advance Generation eps 28, 35, and 37-77, Hoso special eps 1-13, first season eps 1, 17, 18 (dub with *** cut parts inserted), and 19, and Johto eps 139 and 252 (cut ep Ice Cave).
Trust me everyone, the Japanese version is light years ahead of the horrific dub, even if you don't understand what they're saying (besides you can read episode summaries at Serebii.net).
I'd like to watch the Raikou special, but my MSN Messenger doesn't work! :sad: btw, I agree w/ you! The subbed versions are so much better than the dubbed version. (as long as the person who subbed it did direct translation)

Hoenn Mirror Girl
10-28-2004, 02:46 AM
Tee hee! Just got done seeing the Touka (Petalburg) Gym Battle last night, baby!

-Namakero (Slakoth) is pretty cute. I'm beginning to think about getting one in my next game.
-Satoshi's Kortoise (Ash's Torkoal) sounds different from Asuna's...and it's a real crybaby too. Either that or it's too emotional for it's own good.
-Yarukimono (Vigoroth) = the definition of hyper... but he eventually falls (with Pikachu following)
-KEKIIIIING! Ha ha ha! I love that! I get a kick out of Keking (Slaking)!
-Juptor (Grovyle) vs Keking with the third opening theme of Pokemon (OK!) as an added bonus!
-Masato (Max) reveals his evil side when he steals Satoshi's badge! Okay, so he isn't evil, just upset that Senri (Norman) lost. :-P

Tee hee! I just LOVE these Gym Battles-nya!

Zenaku
10-28-2004, 09:20 PM
I can never find any good sources on WinMX, so I end up waiting for hours. I want to download a few specials though... Been downloading Gundam Seed subs for the last day or two, so it makes me wonder why I can never get good sources for Pokemon episodes.

Ash & Kyogre
10-28-2004, 09:49 PM
I can never find any good sources on WinMX, so I end up waiting for hours. I want to download a few specials though... Been downloading Gundam Seed subs for the last day or two, so it makes me wonder why I can never get good sources for Pokemon episodes.
I'm trying to download the Misty returns episode from Free Pokemon, but either no one has it, or the queu(sp?) is too long.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
10-28-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm trying to download the Misty returns episode from Free Pokemon, but either no one has it, or the queu(sp?) is too long.
That's the one thing I hate about downloading episodes... :tongue:

Ash & Kyogre
10-29-2004, 12:47 AM
That's the one thing I hate about downloading episodes... :tongue:
Do you download your from Free Pokemon, JIG?

Hoenn Mirror Girl
10-29-2004, 02:00 AM
I get 'em from Jeikobu. :wink:

Jeikobu
10-29-2004, 06:00 AM
I get my stuff from #free_pokemon (irc.dejatoons.net), as well as #Pikachu (irc.warirc.net), on mIRC (http://www.mirc.com/index.html) of course. To anyone who doesn't have it already, I highly recommend it.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
10-29-2004, 03:07 PM
I tried mIRC once, and I didn't know what the heck I was doing.

Zenaku
10-29-2004, 07:25 PM
I tried mIRC once, and I didn't know what the heck I was doing.
lol Same. They should have damn tutorials for how to use mIRC or something...

Hoenn Mirror Girl
10-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Man, I'm itching to check out the Mossdeep Gym Battle right now.

Ash & Kyogre
10-30-2004, 01:04 PM
I get 'em from Jeikobu. :wink:
OK, whatever that is. :redface: :smile: BTW, once you get started w/ mIRC, it's pretty easy.

Zenaku
10-30-2004, 02:25 PM
OK, whatever that is. :redface: :smile: BTW, once you get started w/ mIRC, it's pretty easy.
Jeikobu the person. You know, the one who posted about 5 posts above this? :P

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 01:38 AM
Jeikobu the person. You know, the one who posted about 5 posts above this? :P
Oh, ok. :redface: :oops: I wish I could download some eps, but it's been searching for trojans and viruses since Thursday. (mIRC) :evil: And that really ticks me off! :evil:

Jeikobu
11-02-2004, 03:35 AM
What do you mean? mIRC gave you viruses?

Ash & Kyogre
11-02-2004, 09:35 PM
What do you mean? mIRC gave you viruses?
No, but for the last few days it's been saying it's scanning for viruses, but I found out how to still log onto channels, so no worries! :oops: :smile: And, I'm really happy because I got the two Misty eps and "Tate and Liza: Space Center Battle" !!! :happy:

Jeikobu
11-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Great to hear! BTW, on an off topic note, your sig couldn't be more right. :wink:

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-02-2004, 11:54 PM
No, but for the last few days it's been saying it's scanning for viruses, but I found out how to still log onto channels, so no worries! :oops: :smile: And, I'm really happy because I got the two Misty eps and "Tate and Liza: Space Center Battle" !!! :happy:
I envy you SO much. :susp:

Ash & Kyogre
11-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Great to hear! BTW, on an off topic note, your sig couldn't be more right. :wink:
Thank you, Jeikobu! I'm thinking of changing it to an '04 Victory message soon. Glad Pres. Bush won! :biggrin:

I envy you SO much.
Why? Because I have Tate & Liza? If you want any of them, then you can start an AOL IM w/ me and I'd be happy to send them to ya'! :smile:

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Why? Because I have Tate & Liza? If you want any of them, then you can start an AOL IM w/ me and I'd be happy to send them to ya'! :smile:
You'd better...otherwise you'll face the wrath of the RAZOR OF DEATH! *shaves a dummy's head*
Let this be a warning.

Satou
11-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Nyan. Is there any way I could get some episodes meow? Uh.. I can trade Tokyo Mew Mew and Mermaid Melody >_<; That' s all I' ve been watching lately nyan ^_^;;

Ash & Kyogre
11-04-2004, 02:13 PM
You'd better...otherwise you'll face the wrath of the RAZOR OF DEATH! *shaves a dummy's head*
Let this be a warning.
Wow, I think JIG's finally cracked, lol! Anyways, whenever you see me on-line, just AOL IM me @ "AshKyogre". I'll send them to you then. :smile:

Golden Darkness
11-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Sorry if I'm being a bothersome newbie but where can I download Pokemon episodes in Japanese. I found some raw ones somewhere but would like to find more. If possible subtitle but either or is fine with me.

http://www.petitiononline.com/dubpkmn/petition.html
And if you could all please sign this, that be great

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Sorry if I'm being a bothersome newbie but where can I download Pokemon episodes in Japanese. I found some raw ones somewhere but would like to find more. If possible subtitle but either or is fine with me.

You could try WinMX or other peer-to-peer server thingies.
I have a handful myself, so if you manage to come across me on AIM, YIM, or MSN, give me a shout and we'll talk, all righties? :wink:

Golden Darkness
11-14-2004, 01:54 AM
You could try WinMX or other peer-to-peer server thingies.
I have a handful myself, so if you manage to come across me on AIM, YIM, or MSN, give me a shout and we'll talk, all righties? :wink:

............ :ermm:

Ash & Kyogre
11-14-2004, 02:05 AM

You could try mIRC, they're are 3 channels that I know of where they're are alot of people whom you can download eps off of. BTW, JIG, I just got the episode after the Tate & Liza episode I sent you.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-14-2004, 02:26 AM
You could try mIRC, they're are 3 channels that I know of where they're are alot of people whom you can download eps off of. BTW, JIG, I just got the episode after the Tate & Liza episode I sent you.
Have it ready when I get online...or say goodbye to your hair. *gets our razor*

Ash & Kyogre
11-14-2004, 02:48 AM
Have it ready when I get online...or say goodbye to your hair. *gets our razor*
Hmmmm. I could get rid of some of that hair down there. :tongue: Ummm, nevermind. Sorry I wasn't talking to you, I was getting a shower. Next time you're online I'll send it. :smile:

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Next time you're online I'll send it. :smile:
I've went online, got it, and now it's time for me to express my love for it.

OH, MAN! THIS IS TOO MUCH! HOENN GYM BATTLES SO ROCK! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

But that isn't enough for you, is it, you detail-seeking nuts?

-The referee is Fuu and Ran's (Tate and Liza) mom! Or it seems that way from the way she looks...
-Solrock and Lunatone sound awesome! You'll love Solrock's voice, though. I love it to death! Oh, and Fuu and Ran sound pretty good themselves.
-Oosubame's (Swellow) back! Since he whooped Nagi's (Winona) Oosubame, he deserves a second appearence in a Gym Battle.
-Fuu and Ran arguing!
-The Rocket Gang (Team Rocket) is getting into opera now! Looks like they found out that disco is outdated...

Of course, with blessings, there are curses
-Tokusane (Mossdeep) Constellation rip-off! Nintendo doesn't give up, don't they?!
-The Rocket Gang interrupted the Gym Battle! HOW DARE THEY! I'm glad Fuu, Ran, and Satoshi (Ash) gave them the punishment they deserved!
-Pikachu's Kaminari (Thunder) transformed Pikachu and Oosubame into golden electric infernoes?! I'm guessing Nintendo tried to copy off of Connie getting huge and beating the stuffing out of Master Sun and Mistress Moon. Oh, well. At least there wasn't a hospital/Pokemon Center/whatever treatment center around where the Gym Battle was or I'd be forced to sue Nintendo for ruining my life as a fan fiction author.

So there you have it. The Tokusane Gym Battle rocked and rocked HARD. I have high hopes for the Rune (Sootopolis) Gym Battle! Get prepared for Satoshi vs Mikuri (Wallace), baby!

For the time being, I'm gonna be looking for the Muro (Dewford) Gym Battle...and rematch. :wink:

Ash & Kyogre
11-16-2004, 11:27 PM
I've went online, got it, and now it's time for me to express my love for it.

OH, MAN! THIS IS TOO MUCH! HOENN GYM BATTLES SO ROCK! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

But that isn't enough for you, is it, you detail-seeking nuts?

-The referee is Fuu and Ran's (Tate and Liza) mom! Or it seems that way from the way she looks...
-Solrock and Lunatone sound awesome! You'll love Solrock's voice, though. I love it to death! Oh, and Fuu and Ran sound pretty good themselves.
-Oosubame's (Swellow) back! Since he whooped Nagi's (Winona) Oosubame, he deserves a second appearence in a Gym Battle.
-Fuu and Ran arguing!
-The Rocket Gang (Team Rocket) is getting into opera now! Looks like they found out that disco is outdated...

Of course, with blessings, there are curses
-Tokusane (Mossdeep) Constellation rip-off! Nintendo doesn't give up, don't they?!
-The Rocket Gang interrupted the Gym Battle! HOW DARE THEY! I'm glad Fuu, Ran, and Satoshi (Ash) gave them the punishment they deserved!
-Pikachu's Kaminari (Thunder) transformed Pikachu and Oosubame into golden electric infernoes?! I'm guessing Nintendo tried to copy off of Connie getting huge and beating the stuffing out of Master Sun and Mistress Moon. Oh, well. At least there wasn't a hospital/Pokemon Center/whatever treatment center around where the Gym Battle was or I'd be forced to sue Nintendo for ruining my life as a fan fiction author.

So there you have it. The Tokusane Gym Battle rocked and rocked HARD. I have high hopes for the Rune (Sootopolis) Gym Battle! Get prepared for Satoshi vs Mikuri (Wallace), baby!

For the time being, I'm gonna be looking for the Muro (Dewford) Gym Battle...and rematch. :wink:
Wow, good review. Now, just if NOA would just make Tate's or Liza's name a male name :dazed: . BTW, hope you find out. :smile: