PDA

View Full Version : Impervious (YGO)

Raine
11-07-2004, 06:35 PM
If anybody flames me over this deck that took me months to make, I will lose all respect to you, and be forced to find and then punch you.

Anyways, here's a small explanation of what the deck does. There's many warrior types in this deck. And only 3 tribute monsters. That's because I have a way to make it so that all of these level 4 and lower monsters (with good damn good effects I might add) end up having thousands of attack points. And no tributes at all for it! A few cards in here may be pointless it seems, but that's because I didn't need any more cards for the strat but needed them to complete the deck, thus I added stuff like Yata Garasu who fit the strat perfectly.

Tribute Monsters
==============
Freed The Matchless General
Buster Blader (8)
The Fiend Megacyber (6)

4 and Below Leveled Monsters
========================
Yata Garasu
Tribe Infecting Virus
Command Knight x3
Marauding Captain x2
Fiber Jar
Exiled force x3
Asura Priest
Cyber Jar
Amazoness Swords Woman
Invader of the Throne
HayaBusa Knight
Gearfried the Iron Knight

Traps
----------
Last Turn
Blast with Chain
Botomless Trap Hole
Fatal Abacus
Judgement of Anubis
Blast Held by a Tribute
Spell Vanishing
Skull Lair
Magic Cylinder
Michizure

Spells
------------
Double Spell
Ante
Dark Core
Big Bang Shot
United we Stand
Scape Goat
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
The A. Forces
Axe of Despair

I fear the day I meet the person who imitates this deck cause it would be a stalemate. lol

Okay is there any suggestions or comments?

BlazikenInferno
11-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Maybe some Frontier Wiseman?

I don't really know. I'm not a master of constructing decks. Once I work on perfecting my current one I'll probably post it.

PokemonTrainerConan
11-09-2004, 03:17 AM
If anybody flames me over this deck that took me months to make, I will lose all respect to you, and be forced to find and then punch you.

Anyways, here's a small explanation of what the deck does. There's many warrior types in this deck. And only 3 tribute monsters. That's because I have a way to make it so that all of these level 4 and lower monsters (with good damn good effects I might add) end up having thousands of attack points. And no tributes at all for it! A few cards in here may be pointless it seems, but that's because I didn't need any more cards for the strat but needed them to complete the deck, thus I added stuff like Yata Garasu who fit the strat perfectly.

Tribute Monsters
==============
Buster Blader (8)
The Fiend Megacyber (6)

========================
Yata Garasu
Tribe Infecting Virus
Command Knight x3
Marauding Captain x2
Fiber Jar
Exiled force x3
Asura Priest
Cyber Jar
Amazoness Swords Woman
Invader of the Throne
HayaBusa Knight

Traps
----------
Last Turn
Blast with Chain
Botomless Trap Hole
Fatal Abacus
Judgement of Anubis
Blast Held by a Tribute
Spell Vanishing
Skull Lair
Magic Cylinder
Michizure

Spells
------------
Double Spell
Ante
Dark Core
Big Bang Shot
United we Stand
Scape Goat
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
The A. Forces
Axe of Despair

I fear the day I meet the person who imitates this deck cause it would be a stalemate. lol

Okay is there any suggestions or comments?
All those effect monsters sound like you.

Jet
11-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Tribute Monsters
==============
Buster Blader (8)
The Fiend Megacyber (6)

========================
Yata Garasu
Tribe Infecting Virus
Command Knight x3
Marauding Captain x2
Fiber Jar
Exiled force x3
Asura Priest
Cyber Jar
Amazoness Swords Woman
Invader of the Throne
HayaBusa Knight

Traps
----------
Last Turn
Blast with Chain
Botomless Trap Hole
Fatal Abacus
Judgement of Anubis
Blast Held by a Tribute
Spell Vanishing
Skull Lair
Magic Cylinder
Michizure

Spells
------------
Double Spell
Ante
Dark Core
Big Bang Shot
United we Stand
Scape Goat
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
The A. Forces
Axe of Despair

You do know that Exiled Force is restricted to 1 per deck right? =P

anyway, overall nice deck... although Last Turn and Ante seems out of place... just put in Fusion Sword Masamune, and maybe even DNA surgery & Kinetic Soldier... one small weakness in ur deck... magic and traps... just one of these can easily lock you down: Messenger of Peace, Gravity Bind, Level Limit Area B, Wall of Revealing Light, The Dark Door (hey, I use it, it works wonders XP)... you really need some magic/trap removal... but heck, as it is, I'll give it a 7/10, cause yeah, traps will kill ya'

Raine
11-13-2004, 12:22 AM
Heh, yeah Connan you know me a little bit to well. But look who's talking? You used to kill me in every duel we got in thanks to effects and your frikken traps (plus there's the manner of your diffusion wave motion and Invader of the throne).

Jet: I knew about the weakness of magic and traps. Which is why last turn is in there (if I'm up against someone with dragons in their deck then I'll summon Buster Blader and activate it, if they have dragons on the field then even more power is added then, and if they pull out a dragon that's yet another 500, and any hope of my opponent usin magic and traps is ruled out once it's used). And Fiber Jar is my salution to magic and traps. If I get into a seemingly hopeless situation i'll just summon it. And plus if I get out any of my tribute monsters with all three Command Knights that's alot of power right there. And if I'm able to get my Buster's attack up to 8000 (with all of these power ups), just one or two turns is all it would take to end the duel.

And here's a small change. Jinzo's going in here, but hell even if it's type goes completly out of character like a couple few it's effect will definitly help.

Tribute Monsters
==============
Freed The Matchless General (5)
Buster Blader (7)
The Fiend Megacyber (6)
Jinzo (6)

========================
Yata Garasu
Tribe Infecting Virus
Command Knight x3
Marauding Captain x2
Fiber Jar
Exiled force
Asura Priest
Cyber Jar
Amazoness Swords Woman
Invader of the Throne
HayaBusa Knight
Witch of the Black Forrest
Sangan

Traps
----------
Curse of Darkness
Blast with Chain
Botomless Trap Hole
Fatal Abacus
Judgement of Anubis
Blast Held by a Tribute
Spell Vanishing
Skull Lair
Magic Cylinder
Michizure

Spells
------------
Double Spell
Ante
Dark Core
Big Bang Shot
United we Stand
Scape Goat
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
The A. Forces
Axe of Despair

Took out last turn and a couple others. Plus added Witch and Sangan cos I think Jinzo has about 1400 defense and plus if he doesn't then I can use them two to get out my Command Knights.

Jet
11-13-2004, 11:25 AM
That's a big IF they have dragons... not all decks have dragons u know =P to be sure that u won't die to Tribe Infecting Virus, add a few dragons to ur deck as well to be sure that u will have some boosting up at least. The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave is nice...

Raine
11-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Yeah I knew how big it was...Which is why I took it out and put Curse of Darkness over it.

I don't know, I might add about 3 Dragon Dwelling in the cae but I like to depend on my Command Knights to power it up. And they shouldn't be to hard to get out seeing as how there's three of them in there and plus the effects of Freed, Marauding Captain, and Sangan and if I don't already have Jinzo then Witch of the Black Forrest will help. I'm bound to get them out before I get out Buster because even if it's in my first hand my main priority will be Jinzo, Freed and Maruading Captain, and Command Knights. Once Command Knights are out I'll sacrifice Freed and Marauding Captain for Buster Blader, automatically from CK it'll have 3800. I just equip it with a couple Magic cards like Fusion Sword and then activate Curse of Darkness. And if they somehow destroy my monsters I'll just by time until I get Fiber Jar.