PDA

View Full Version : 100,000 ways to get banned on Runescape

Team Pheonix
06-20-2007, 05:50 AM
*Permission from Pikachu Oi for the game*

The game is simple. You post a way to get banned on Runescape. It can be either real, or fake. I'll start.

Go to Lumbridge Castle and close the doors. Whenever somone opens them, close them quickly so they can't get in.

Blaziken913
06-20-2007, 06:10 AM
*Permission from Pikachu Oi for the game*

The game is simple. You post a way to get banned on Runescape. It can be either real, or fake. I'll start.

Go to Lumbridge Castle and close the doors. Whenever somone opens them, close them quickly so they can't get in.

1. Report yourself.
2. Bite somebody's arm off.

Pikablu Pie
06-21-2007, 02:19 AM
1. Report yourself.
2. Bite somebody's arm off.

Pure lawl at the first one.

Make your dude be very advanced, and have a beginner kill you. Over. And over. And over. Start telling people to watch you.
Get killed by a cow.
Have someone else report you.
Talk in gangsta/leet speak to everyone you meet.
Run around, screaming "MY PASS WORD IS ___!"

Lord Torterra
06-21-2007, 02:28 AM
go around to everyone asking "whats a noob? i heard it was a type of steamed crab but im not sure..."

ZadokRox
06-21-2007, 02:28 AM
Repeatly scream "Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooooooy Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!".

Cybernetic Ghost
06-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Say msn in a crowd.

Speak in public chat in any crowded place.

Lend a (trustable) friend large amounts of money.

Idk. I've seen all these truely get people banned. Its just stupid. They'll ban you for anything, and they give auto responses when you appeal anyways.

My rl friend acutally got banned for saying "Jagex now blocks your USERNAME, try it out ________" and then put his username uncensored(NOT PASSWORD, he wasnt an idiot). It was a joke, some idiot reported him, and he got banned. I think his appeal acutally worked though, he just said he was hacked lol.

Dreemira
06-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Go into a random house (or something like that) and claim it as your house. If anyone tries to come in, you shoo them away, saying "LOL THIS IS MY HOUSE GO AWAY"

Team Pheonix
06-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Go to Varrock Square and in the chat box type in "green: prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt I farted on you!"

The Jr Trainer
06-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Follow someone and go "im chasing you" over and over... I did it it works!

Team Pheonix
06-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Follow someone and go "im chasing you" over and over... I did it it works!

ROFL, STALKER! lol, just kidding.

Go to Draynor Manor and grab a box of fish food. Then, go where someone is begging for food and force feed it to them.

ZadokRox
06-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Repeatly go to experienced players and ask them "How do you play this game?".