PDA

View Full Version : pokemon!!

jaffa_G
11-27-2004, 11:23 AM
here you can post, things that you have found, like really crap pokemon, or strange pokemon, like i found a nidoran, at a lv 0 and i need 34576578948737388362838228467 exp. points to level up, and the weird thing ids i never cheated, and ive never used the cheat abou missingo!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sudo
11-27-2004, 11:32 AM
well i found two shiny pokemon in one day! a machop and a pidgeotto i caught the machop but the pidgeotto used whirlwind!

jaffa_G
11-27-2004, 03:09 PM
well i found two shiny pokemon in one day! a machop and a pidgeotto i caught the machop but the pidgeotto used whirlwind!
kool, good for you!! no really!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

celebi4546
11-27-2004, 03:26 PM
in gold version in the ilex forest i found a bulbasaur lv 5 and when i caught it the game froze and got deleted :frown: :sad:

cheeseits
11-28-2004, 11:59 PM
does this code work?

Pikablu Code
#1 Catch all 150 Pokemon without using a game shark/genie.
#2 Have 17 of your Pokemon over lvl 70.
#3 After that's done go to Pewter city and talk to the guy who asks you if you've been to the museum yet. Say no so he takes you to the door.
#4 Go in the museum and go upstairs and talk to the lady who says " I want my boyfriend to catch me a Pikachu! "
#5 After you talk to her go imediatly out of the museum. When you get out don't move in any direction. Imediatly use fly and go to Celedon city.
#6 Go into the game cornner and talk to the lady who says " Go next door to get great prizes!"
#7 But this time she'll say, " Hey, you have all the badges? Wow! Well then since you where nice enogh to talk to me. I will give you this pokemon I found stranded behind the museum. He is so strong I can't controll him. But since you have all the badges you take him!"
#8 It will say you got ??????? Than if you try to use it it will ge just like pressing cancel. Than go talk to Prof. Oak and it will say you deliverd Oak's Parcell.
#9 Than go into your Pokemon line and put a Pokemon you don't mind loosing in the first slot. It will still be called ??????? but go to the Nickname guy and change it to Pikablu.
#10 He's at level 999 and yes he appers in your Pokedex! He's number 154. In the Pokedex info it will say

Name: Pikablu
Type: ???????
Height: 2" 3"
Lenght: 3" 4"
Stats: Attack-999 Defense-999 Speed-999 Special-999
Attacks
Electric Wave, Psyshock, Electrode, Sonic Boom. When you get 60,000 exp points on him he'll learn Electrode it kills with 1 hit and never misses.

Some of you might say this is an obvious fake but when you can catch mew and make pokemon invinsible(infinate hp) and clone items all without gameshark i'm not so sure if it is and i don't want to play for that long unless it actually works.

Agent Orange
11-29-2004, 12:35 AM
Fake, Pikablu is marril.

And Jaffa, your "Glitch" sounds fake.

34576578948737388362838228467 looks like a random number punched on your keyboard.

cheeseits
11-29-2004, 01:07 AM
have you tried the code? many people thought mew was fake until they tried the code and many still think the mew code is fake, same goes for pokemon with infinate hp all without gameshark

Tamer Marco
11-29-2004, 03:19 AM
I think both codes are fake actually. (Jaffa's and Cheeseit's) DP's right, that's a totally random number, and Cheeseit's sounds like an american Mew code. All you had to get Pika was get all the Pika's nickname them Pikablue, etc. and give them the stone. At least, that's what I heard.

mlugia
11-30-2004, 07:20 PM
have you tried the code? many people thought mew was fake until they tried the code and many still think the mew code is fake, same goes for pokemon with infinate hp all without gameshark

If it is indeed spot 154, then you can just get it by gamesharking. How else do people get Mew before the Mew glitch came to be? fyi, the pokedex slot #152 is Scyther in RBY, and I don't think there is a slot #153.

As well, the moves are quite shaky. Using the same rationale above, you should be able to cheat any of those moves onto your pokemon. However, after certain numbers, the game will glitch up when you try to teach the move with the Hex digits of __ to your pokemon. As far as I know, I don't think it's possible. (Mew of course is possible because Gamesharking Mew was easy and common before the Mew trick even occurred, which is what led to the speculation of Mew under the truck to begin with)

jaffa_G
11-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Fake, Pikablu is marril.

And Jaffa, your "Glitch" sounds fake.

34576578948737388362838228467 looks like a random number punched on your keyboard.

ACTUALLELLY it isn't a random number i got it out of my blue!! so stop calling it a fake you don't know so stop jumping to conclusions!! hhhm, hhhm i pity you, picking on younger kids!! :biggrin: :biggrin: and also dumber kids!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :goofy: :goofy:

Matthew
12-01-2004, 06:00 AM
You got it out of your blue? More like out of THE blue.... it seems to many digit spaces to be on the games..... is probably fake number.... exaggerated just a little maybe.... and Lv.0? No mon can be found under lv.2 unless you cheat of course.

What gender Nidoran you find?

boltAge
12-01-2004, 06:06 AM
Two words.

Stop lying.

No denying will help you, smartguy(And yes, I'm being sarcastic).

Alpha-Prime
12-01-2004, 12:48 PM
I heard that there might be a Poke'Mon Diamond & Poke'Mon Pearl, What I'd like to know is, does anybody have any guesses as to where these games might take place? I would enjoy hearing your oppinions. Stay cool. :cool:

mlugia
12-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Guessing a new territory not in any previous games.

Also, this thread is getting kinda stupid. Closing.