PDA

View Full Version : Code Lyoko

Pokefan Silver
06-30-2007, 03:28 AM
All Code Lyoko fans out there ready for season four?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFVIHsIuKA&mode=related&search=

Oh my gosh, that is my FAV song. For my FAV Anime (I like Code Lyoko Better than Pokemon...)

The Jr Trainer
06-30-2007, 03:29 AM
I like it but i stopped watching it when i went off Miguzi(i miss Miguzi...:sad:) when is it on now?

Pokefan Silver
06-30-2007, 12:45 PM
I like it but i stopped watching it when i went off Miguzi(i miss Miguzi...:sad:) when is it on now?
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM on CN (Cartoon Network)

Poring
06-30-2007, 03:28 PM
I never really liked Code Lyoko. The voices were kind of annoying, and "return to the past" after pressing the Shift key was kind of stupid also. Don't get mad at me or anything, just stating my opinion...

Soda
07-08-2007, 01:05 AM
All Code Lyoko fans out there ready for season four?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFVIHsIuKA&mode=related&search=

Oh my gosh, that is my FAV song. For my FAV Anime (I like Code Lyoko Better than Pokemon...)

Umm Code Lyoko isn't Anime.
They're already in Season 4 also.
Code Lyoko was made in France not Japan.
I think, cause it says it in th theme and the only japanese name on there is Umi.

BladeTest
07-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Umm Code Lyoko isn't Anime.
They're already in Season 4 also.
Code Lyoko was made in France not Japan.
I think, cause it says it in th theme and the only japanese name on there is Umi.I don't think Code lyoko is an anime either. It's set in France not Japan. I consider it a Frenchime. Umi is the only one who even remebles let alone looks like a peron from an anime. Sorry I stopped watching that show, it became very crappy after the second season. Also Sota, in one of the episodes, you can see the Aifle Towner :tongue:

~BT~

Soda
07-08-2007, 02:18 AM
I don't think Code lyoko is an anime either. It's set in France not Japan. I consider it a Frenchime. Umi is the only one who even remebles let alone looks like a peron from an anime. Sorry I stopped watching that show, it became very crappy after the second season. Also Sota, in one of the episodes, you can see the Aifle Towner :tongue:

~BT~

I watch it sometimes it's kinda cool.
BTW BT I must've not seen it.
Umi is japanese though it shows it on the show you can't really tell /:

BladeTest
07-08-2007, 02:47 AM
Umi is japanese though it shows it on the show you can't really tell /:It was somewhere in the first season. I don't know the episode exactly. But they do alot of unessasary jumping. Plus, they talk super fast like they just got off the pipe.

~BT~

Stormdancer94
07-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Umi is japanese though it shows it on the show you can't really tell /:

I think all the japanese Samurai stuff kinda gives it away that Yumi is Japanese, and the name does too...

Ulrich is a German name I think
Jeremie (Weirdest spelling ever >>;) I have no idea.
Odd, no idea either, is Odd even a name?!
Yumi is so obviously Japanese, makes you scream.

Meh, went off my morning cartoons show for Rugrats so, I haven't watched it in a while, I didn't see in on the Foxtel tv guide either un Cartoon Network, or anything else so... Meh.

Anyway, it got a bit old, with the storyline, Xana does something, they find out, Xana almost kills somebody right before they fix it, they return to the past, and everything is good... Same average storyline, getting old.

slashy
07-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Code lyoko Rocks! i dont care what any of you say, it is AWSOME! (especilly odd, hes cool)

Soda
07-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Code lyoko Rocks! i dont care what any of you say, it is AWSOME! (especilly odd, hes cool)

That's what I'm saying!!

BTW Everybody everybody on there are French except for Umi :P

Pokefan Silver
07-28-2007, 07:13 PM
That's what I'm saying!!

BTW Everybody everybody on there are French except for Umi :P
Code Lyoko is going downhill apparently...

-PK
07-28-2007, 07:24 PM
It is the best show in the world, besides One Piece, Naruto and pokemon, Zatch Bell, and something else I don't remeber.

Pokefan Silver
07-28-2007, 07:28 PM
It is the best show in the world, besides One Piece, Naruto and pokemon, Zatch Bell, and something else I don't remeber.
I miss Zatch Bell... I wonder if they'll make a new season... In the US

-PK
07-28-2007, 07:30 PM
I miss Zatch Bell... I wonder if they'll make a new season... In the US

Me too. I really hope it comes back. When it came on, I was always sitting right in front of the tv writing down all the spells I heard as best as I could. Good times.

Pokefan Silver
07-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Me too. I really hope it comes back. When it came on, I was always sitting right in front of the tv writing down all the spells I heard as best as I could. Good times.
I can still pronounce all of Zatches spells down to a T... Snd others too

DarkAmethyst
07-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, Code Lyoko's pretty cool. I'm a fan of it myself. Though I'm a bit ticked that CN only shows it once a week...:susp:

I'll admit, though, the voices of the characters can get a teeny bit annoying. But, hey, the same is with Pokemon and I still love it. :wink:

Teo
07-29-2007, 11:30 AM
I think its a rather great show. I'm rather fond of it. Its something out of the ordinary. I guess thats why I like it.

Pokefan Silver
07-29-2007, 05:24 PM
I think its a rather great show. I'm rather fond of it. Its something out of the ordinary. I guess thats why I like it.
Yeah, I know what ya mean

Mystic_Mew
07-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Well, an upcoming ep is called "Dont Jump, Yumi!", by "Dont Jump" it means, dont jump off the chair.It envolves Yumi wanting to commit suicide.

gasclouds
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
why? she doing that?they wouldnt show that on cartoonnetwork but if she does they can do a return to the past and change what motivated her

and have any of you seen the pilot episode? lyoko looks so much detailed!!!

Wario
07-31-2007, 03:54 PM
they changed "don't jump Yumi" to "Hot Shower".

gasclouds
07-31-2007, 03:56 PM
thats suggestive in a way

Mystogan
07-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Code lyoko is a good show but i still like pokemon more ( depend what mode im in )

Pokefan Silver
07-31-2007, 04:25 PM
they changed "don't jump Yumi" to "Hot Shower".
Hot Shower? I wonder if that will be another one with Yumi in the bath, I hope

Wario
07-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Hot shower, is a very adult episode. So much, that TVguide says that it will be played on adult swim tonight at midnight :P

politoed123
07-31-2007, 05:53 PM
WHEN IS THE NEW LYOKO! Is there a new one tonight? Whos your favorite charater people? Mines Odd or Aelita :P

Wario
07-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes, a new episode, I'd rather not talk about it, is on tonight. In this one, Jim starts training the lyoko gang.

Anyways, If nobody believes me on the hot shower thing:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/tokyoking466/schedule.png

Shadow Eevee
07-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Yes, a new episode, I'd rather not talk about it, is on tonight. In this one, Jim starts training the lyoko gang.

Anyways, If nobody believes me on the hot shower thing:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/tokyoking466/schedule.png

I'll watch that.

Wario
07-31-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm going to be watching (delete your dp quick!)

I mean, in the first episode we got to see Yumi and Sissi in a bra, and the episode was named after a teddy bear! In an episode about taking a shower, who know's what we'll get [/PERV]

Shadow Eevee
07-31-2007, 06:25 PM

I mean, in the first episode we got to see Yumi and Sissi in a bra, and the episode was named after a teddy bear! In an episode about taking a shower, who know's what we'll get [/PERV]

I am so sigging that.

Pokefan Silver
07-31-2007, 06:31 PM

OH-YEAH! Can't wait... I want to see Ailenta in a Bra this time

Wario
07-31-2007, 06:31 PM
No, you'll ruin my good name :P

Aelita in a bra? nice

Pokefan Silver
07-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Who? Me? What u talkin bout'?

Shadow Eevee
07-31-2007, 06:35 PM

Too late. XD

The fog will probably cover everything.

Wario
07-31-2007, 06:44 PM
oh yeah, we also got to see topless Ulrich and Yumi hugging in "New order". Too bad Yumi was wearing a sports bra.

Shadow Eevee
07-31-2007, 06:55 PM
oh yeah, we also got to see topless Ulrich and Yumi hugging in "New order". Too bad Yumi was wearing a sports bra.

If I remember, there was an episdoe where she was changing and she has to go to the factory.

Wario
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
and the episode when they got locked in a steamy boiler room all alone, so Ulrich took his shirt off. Then he looked at Yumi and said "Go ahead, I won't look". So she takes off her shirt and starts to lay down on Ulrich. Next scene he is staring at her breasts.

okay, this is becoming more of a conversation about how perverted I am. Let's just talk about the episodes.

Shadow Eevee
07-31-2007, 07:06 PM
and the episode when they got locked in a steamy boiler room all alone, so Ulrich took his shirt off. Then he looked at Yumi and said "Go ahead, I won't look". So she takes off her shirt and starts to lay down on Ulrich. Next scene he is staring at her breasts.

okay, this is becoming more of a conversation about how perverted I am. Let's just talk about the episodes.
Yeah. They once said something about "Language Excahge With France" but aren't they in France? o.O
Odd's dog scare me.

Pokefan Silver
07-31-2007, 07:07 PM
OH YEAH!!! I cant wait