PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Dash and D/P Chat.

Half a Dollar
11-28-2004, 02:51 PM
(Prolly sticky, not so sure though.)

Anyway, this is the topic, where you can give facts about the 3 new DS games, assumptions, and opinions!

Anyway, start posting!

Well, I'm thinking that Munchlax is a stupid name, but it looks good. And it has been confirmed that Dash is out in March 05.

Matthew
11-29-2004, 06:24 AM
I don't think I am gonna buy Dash... I'm not too interested in racing games based off of other games.... meh... that is just me though, and I wish they would have left his name as Gonbe.... those bastards! Gah... lol.

Thanatos
11-29-2004, 07:26 AM
I wouldn't get Dash. Racing meets pokemon? Feh.

I'm gonna get Diamond/Pearl. They sound good, sort of...o_O

kirby9058
12-02-2004, 05:00 AM
I haven't even bought FR/LG yet... I got my DS though. If D/P end up with WiFi enabled with internet play, I'll get them, otherwise, I'm not sure.

LolJolteonMaster
12-03-2004, 06:20 AM
Does DS mean I need to download another Emulator to get D/P on computer? Roms are too........computery! I want a DS, but I might not get it till Christmas, and maybe not even then!

ashkelon
12-03-2004, 02:55 PM
I haven't even bought FR/LG yet... I got my DS though. If D/P end up with WiFi enabled with internet play, I'll get them, otherwise, I'm not sure.
Nintendo says they have no plans to supply a web browser or web connection software for the ds (just being "wifi enabled" doesn't get you on the internet). They say they "hope" some sites will include content that the DS can access, but that's a loooong way from internet gaming.

LolJolteonMaster
12-03-2004, 06:00 PM
I wish Nintendo had Gamecube Online and DS Online, like Xbox and PS2!

boltAge
01-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Does DS mean I need to download another Emulator to get D/P on computer? Roms are too........computery! I want a DS, but I might not get it till Christmas, and maybe not even then!
There isn't even a proper emulator for the DS yet. Besides it'd be close to impossible to emulate the touch screen(no, screw the mouse, if you want, I can find countless arguements against that).

Besides you don't have to announce to the whole world you play ROMs.

Matt & Vulpix
01-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Dash is a way for Nintendo to make more money off of Pokémon :/

I'm just anxious for Diamond and Pearl... I'll probably buy Pearl, its name sounds so mystical. That, and I don't want any jinxes from Diamond because it had been falsefied before. o_o;

Katera
01-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah I'll probably get dash just to be modest and one of diamond or pearl beacuse that looks pretty good.
:oops: :wink:

Bush
01-06-2005, 05:41 AM
What the hell is Dash?And earlier the use of the term "computery" stunned me,mainly because I cannot even find a def. on UrbanDictionary.com

Cheney
01-06-2005, 05:44 AM
Bush!!! Be nice, is this a way to make friends, am I going to have to give you another lesson in manners??? Lot's of people make up words just to feel cool, but yes as Bush would say it "What the Hell is Dash?"

Bush
01-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Maybe Shaq has suprised noone and given Dwayne Wade an even more embarrassing nickname...Dash.

Cheney
01-06-2005, 05:48 AM
Dammit Bush, keep Shaq out of this. Shaq is a pokemon master, if you talk vulgarly about him, I'm sure he won't be afraid to whip out his level 99 Blastoise and squirt you away.

Bush
01-06-2005, 05:51 AM
Shaq is a blastoise.Albeit a black blastoise, an ugly Blastoise, but still a Blastoise.Don't worry though, I never used my one Masterball..hehe..

Cheney
01-06-2005, 05:53 AM
Well if Shaq's a Blastoise, then Kobe's a Hitmonlee

Bush
01-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Level 99 Hitmonlee, maybe.

Lone Eevee
02-13-2005, 07:47 PM
i will be getting pokemon dash for free. I preordered my ds in GAME last week (i live in uk) And the gave me a choice out of 4 games. The two games i chose in the end was Pokemon Dash and Super MArio ds. I asked him why did i have to pick 2 games and he said they would be the games i get FREE with my copy of the ds. I was really excited because its pokemon, even if its not good its still free!!

Diamon and peral i think could really make something of the ds. I mean u could start of in a new regioion and then work ur way through taht region then heon,johto,orange islands, and in the end, end up in kanto. What u think?

Tidus24
02-15-2005, 02:18 PM
My ideas for the PKM Pearl and Diamond starters:

In basic stage, they are like normal starters, fire, water and grass.
The fire starter, when evolves to middle stage and final stage, he evolves to Fire/Psychic with an humanoid form. He can learnBrick Break by TM and Focus Punch, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch by move tutor, HM01, HM04 and HM06, his most powerfull move is Psy Burn PP:5-8 Base Power:185 (277,5 Stab) Acc: 85% Battle effect: 35% chance of burning.

The water starter evolves to water/electric, looks like golduck, he learns Rain Dance and Thunder, the new move is Water Wave PP:20/32 Base Power:75 (112,5 Stab) Acc: 99% Battle effect: 35% chance of paralyzing opponent.

And finally the grass starter, evolves to grass/ground, he learns Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Earthquake. He looks like fusion between Rhyhorn and Venusaur, but instead of having a big flower in his back, he has a big leaf as tail, this leaf tail serves to absorb energy from the sun, because he feeds on that energy, thats why he can learn Sunny Day.

Lone Eevee
02-21-2005, 12:34 PM
My ideas for the PKM Pearl and Diamond starters:

In basic stage, they are like normal starters, fire, water and grass.
The fire starter, when evolves to middle stage and final stage, he evolves to Fire/Psychic with an humanoid form. He can learnBrick Break by TM and Focus Punch, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch by move tutor, HM01, HM04 and HM06, his most powerfull move is Psy Burn PP:5-8 Base Power:185 (277,5 Stab) Acc: 85% Battle effect: 35% chance of burning.

The water starter evolves to water/electric, looks like golduck, he learns Rain Dance and Thunder, the new move is Water Wave PP:20/32 Base Power:75 (112,5 Stab) Acc: 99% Battle effect: 35% chance of paralyzing opponent.

And finally the grass starter, evolves to grass/ground, he learns Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Earthquake. He looks like fusion between Rhyhorn and Venusaur, but instead of having a big flower in his back, he has a big leaf as tail, this leaf tail serves to absorb energy from the sun, because he feeds on that energy, thats why he can learn Sunny Day.

Those are very good ideas. But i would like the option to release a pokemon so it follows u like in yellow. But it does not have to be pikachu. Like an eevee or a charmander,a pokemon of there size etc. But nothing like a salamance. Wat do u think?

Br0keN
02-21-2005, 05:00 PM
i want the creators of these games to be very creative. so far every game is mostly just a different story with a few extra features in the game. i hope they make a very long game with plenty of things to do after you beat the elite four, (kind of like G/S/C) with a new world to go see, new legendaries to capture, something that no one would have thought of you know? with the touch screen, they should use that also. not just to write messages or touch an option on the start menu, something very creative, maybe like when you're in a battle you have to aim yourself, and depending on the which attack you use it's harder to aim. overall i just want the game to be as realistic as possible

Flipswitch
03-01-2005, 12:36 AM
This is about Diomand/ Pearl

Well, I dont know what to expect out of the new pokemon, but I want them to make it to where its 3d, third person, and have the ablity to interact with other players, not only in the battling arena in the centers but in the other parts of the game, and battle eachother whenever that would be fun, and you could re battle whomever to get stronger etc even gym leaders and the battling would be layed out like stadium or the new one...didnt like that one all that well. . .anyway. . .also where you can custimize your character kinda like the sims would be nice so noone looks alike while they are fighting. i think it would be awesome if during battles you could have the top screen with nothing but the battle and the bottom screen with all the options and you can touch it or just use the directional pad to pick everything...ok thats all i have for for now laters

Dark Absol
03-01-2005, 01:01 AM
w00t! Pokémon Dash is comin' out in 2 weeks! All hail Nintendo! :pray:

Flipswitch
03-01-2005, 01:31 AM
the only way i will get Dash, is if you can be more then just pikachi, cuz i was reading something and it said you can control pickashu with the stylest it didnt say anything about any other pokemon or that you can control up to 15 different pokemon or anything like that. . .so we will see if i will get it or not but i kinda want a racing game. . .so ya ^_^

Missingno mystery
03-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Some where along the way I will get a DS and Dash jest cause I was looking at serebii.net and they say that you can also play as Mightyena :biggrin: !

Flipswitch
03-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Do you know what the pokemon list for the racing? or what type of minigames there will be?

Missingno mystery
03-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I could tell you, but I haven't been able to open serebii.net for a few days now :neutral: . I can say that a few of the Pokemon you can play as are: Pikachu, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip(I think?), Mightyena, Jigglypuff, Munchlax, Bulbasaur, and it gets fuzzy after that, sorry :ermm: .

c-wooper
03-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Serebii has an image of what rukario really looks like without the dark thing!!!here is the link (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I think it looks pretty cool! x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/tpc_guild/rukario1.jpg

Missingno mystery
03-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Good news Flipswitch, Serebii's back up. Go here for Dash info:
http://www.serebii.net/dash

Tidus24
03-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I would like to see a dark/fighting pkm, I think is a good type combination :cool:

DarkJirachi
03-05-2005, 11:17 PM
I just thought of sumtin.. what if for D/P when people talk to us we can talk back using the touch screen??? Just a thought.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-06-2005, 12:01 AM
That's not a bad thought but it would be too hard to make people react differently if you say different things. I don't think it would really work.

Smile Guy
03-06-2005, 11:50 AM
They should use a Neverwinter Nights style for when you're speaking to people. For example:

Gym Leader: Are you prepared to battle me?
You: 1. Let's go!
2. Err, ok...
3. Prepare to be whipped succer!
4. No, I'm not ready yet...
5. No way, you're way to strong.
6. Screw you.
7. Guh...
8. Errr..................

You have to choose which one of them you say to them.

Flipswitch
03-08-2005, 07:07 AM
yeah, like Marrowind and Fable, I think it would be kind of nice if you could join the bad guys team in these ones where you dont have to walk the path of the good guy and join team Rocket or aqua or magma. . .or whoever will be in the next one. . .i think it would be nice if you could do that

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-08-2005, 07:14 AM
They should have a new Pokemon game that is dedicated just to joining Team Rocket, Magma or Aqua! That would be pretty cool ^^

thepokingmaster123
03-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Thats what I walwats say. Maybe, in the Nugget brodge, they could give you a choice, instead of just saying NO!!!

paperfairy
03-08-2005, 03:37 PM
*Nugget BRIDGE*

Anyways, they would never release a Pokemon game focused towards joining the villans. Pokemon is based towards little kids, and they want to promote being good. Pokemon Colloseum came very close to crossing that border- but they got away with it, saying Wes "crossed over". I would like to join the bad guys too, but it will never happen. =(

-PF

Thoughts: Rocket>Aqua>Magma

cotton picker
03-21-2005, 12:40 AM
i thought i head that this game is a fake that someone made up

Missingno mystery
03-21-2005, 12:17 PM
i thought i head that this game is a fake that someone made up
Before Pokemon GS was released, someone in HK made 2 fake games, Diamond and Jade, and sold them on Ebay as English versions of GS. Now Nintendo's releasing 2 Pokemon games for DS (not GBC) call'd Diamond and Pearl. I know, its very confusing :confused: .

cotton picker
03-21-2005, 11:52 PM
I hope they come out in a couple of months because i dont want to wait too long.

.AzureLight
04-01-2005, 12:23 AM
I have Dash in front of me right now, I borrowed it from a friend. And anyways, I want to know if you acctually can unlock more Pokémon. It'd be damn cheap if the game is nothing more than another damn Pikachu game... :dazed:
It gets boring after a while, but then you can just go back and play until you're bored again... it's akward.

Thoughts: "And you can ONLY play as Pikachu!?!?!?!?"
(Yes, I'm starting "Thoughts" now too! After all, I'm allowed to think, right?)

ashkelon
04-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I have Dash in front of me right now, I borrowed it from a friend. And anyways, I want to know if you acctually can unlock more Pokémon. It'd be damn cheap if the game is nothing more than another damn Pikachu game... :dazed:
It gets boring after a while, but then you can just go back and play until you're bored again... it's akward.

Thoughts: "And you can ONLY play as Pikachu!?!?!?!?"
(Yes, I'm starting "Thoughts" now too! After all, I'm allowed to think, right?)

You can only be pikachu in the single player mode. In multiplayer you have a choice who you'll be. As you advance through the cups, the pokemon that you race against changes. Watching wynaught run cracks me up.

Neo Emolga
04-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Heh, I don't mind being only able to play as Pikachu in Pokemon Dash anyway. If there was a selection, I probably would have picked Pikachu the entire time anyway.

But then again... that's just me...

ashkelon
04-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Heh, I don't mind being only able to play as Pikachu in Pokemon Dash anyway. If there was a selection, I probably would have picked Pikachu the entire time anyway.

But then again... that's just me...
Hey, I like pikachu myself. I would also probably choose him, especially given the choices. Although, the little, waddling bulbasaur is pretty funny.

Also, looking at Lan's sig got me thinking about ariados. That would be a great animation, but I suppose would creep some people out. I'd love it, though.

absol2005
04-18-2005, 06:22 PM
i hope there aren't those stupid events in D/P(to get rukario for example)

cotton picker
04-28-2005, 12:55 AM
it would be cool ifthere was around 1000 pokemon so there will be a wide range of possible teams.

manectrics_shockwave
04-28-2005, 02:11 AM
it would be cool ifthere was around 1000 pokemon so there will be a wide range of possible teams.
That would be cool if there was 1000 pokemon so then theres bigger lands and like you said more possible teams incase you wanted a one type only team.

absol2005
04-28-2005, 07:50 PM
And with that, completing the pokedex would become an infinite task

cotton picker
04-29-2005, 02:30 AM
who cares about completing the pokedex. i never try to complete the pokedex. if the pokedex is completed then maybe you could win some huge prize.

absol2005
04-29-2005, 07:05 PM
There isn't any big prize, just satisfaction and (maybe) a diploma.

cotton picker
04-30-2005, 06:25 PM
this giant pokedex will give you something to do for a couple of years.

it would make the game alot bigger anyways because they would have to make many different worlds for the different locations of the pokemon.

IT
05-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Ok, I was wondering the other day that are diamond and pearl the re-makes of gold and silver? Since if there are those evos of sneasel and sudowoodo and those two were obtainable in G/S...Possible?

absol2005
05-01-2005, 04:42 PM
If D/P were remakes of G/S/C they wouldn't be named Diamond/Pearl.

The Elite Ygseto
05-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah, they would be call Giliteting Gold and Sterling Silver. =P

DOn't know if this has been touched on, but I know the DS has online play on some games (Mario Cart, Animal Crossing). Do ya'll think they would have an online Union Room?

IT
05-04-2005, 02:09 PM
If D/P were remakes of G/S/C they wouldn't be named Diamond/Pearl.

Yeah, good point. But still there's a possibility.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-04-2005, 02:53 PM
That would be cool if there was 1000 pokemon so then theres bigger lands and like you said more possible teams incase you wanted a one type only team.
1000 pokemon? :rolleyes: dont ya think they will only create about 150 like they use to??

IT
05-04-2005, 03:25 PM
1000 pokemon? :rolleyes: dont ya think they will only create about 150 like they use to??

They propably will.But if they do, then there will still be over 500 pokemon to choose from.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-04-2005, 03:56 PM
They propably will.But if they do, then there will still be over 500 pokemon to choose from.
yeah thats a lot too!... i cant wait to the fourth generation of pokemon comes!!! :happy:

Matt
05-04-2005, 11:00 PM
If only four have been released so far, and the movie hasn't even come out yet, I doubt that'll happen any time soon.

BTW, 1000 is quite a lot. It'd be hard to keep track of them.

cotton picker
05-05-2005, 09:25 PM
they wouldnt release d/p with that many.

more and more games will come out each with 150 new pokemon until we reach 1000.

but it would be cool if they had 1000 pokes in this one game.

santaji
05-07-2005, 09:11 AM
there has to be some thong diffrent in dimond and perl i mean like cars on the road ect ect
most pokemon games are like you see you from the top not the back
thats some thing boreing they should show your player from the back :rolleyes:
and new adventures

IT
05-07-2005, 09:18 AM
there has to be some thong diffrent in dimond and perl i mean like cars on the road ect ect
most pokemon games are like you see you from the top not the back
thats some thing boreing they should show your player from the back :rolleyes:
and new adventures

Unfortunately/luckily they will propably keep the same "formula" for making pokemon games, I mean the same angle you're watching the dude, propably no cars since they already have bikes and boats and besides, where would the cars drive? :eh: On the cycling road?

But they will propably have new adventures if you mean like a new storyline but the main idea will still propably be "the kid from a little town becomes the pokemon league champion".

santaji
05-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Unfortunately/luckily they will propably keep the same "formula" for making pokemon games, I mean the same angle you're watching the dude, propably no cars since they already have bikes and boats and besides, where would the cars drive? :eh: On the cycling road?

But they will propably have new adventures if you mean like a new storyline but the main idea will still propably be "the kid from a little town becomes the pokemon league champion".
there can be taxis wich take you some weare like in FR/LG the ferry takes you to the orane island thats what and a plane that takes you to somekind of island

santaji
05-07-2005, 09:43 AM
there can be taxis wich take you some weare like in FR/LG the ferry takes you to the orane island thats what and a plane that takes you to somekind of island
PS.
Privet message me

santaji
05-07-2005, 09:43 AM
PS.
Privet message me about this

santaji
05-07-2005, 09:46 AM
i hope there is a ds in the bag

IT
05-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Dude, santaji, no double posting! wait a minute...you quadruple posted! Gees...You can edit your posts with the Edit-button.

The Elite Ygseto
05-07-2005, 12:02 PM
1000 pokes is way to much. Maybe adding another 100-200 would be good, but not that much.

cotton picker
05-07-2005, 12:10 PM
i dont understand why people are scared of so many pokemon.

nothing but good can come out of this many pokes.

who cares about filling up pokedex and who cares about memorizing.

you will learn them eventually but it would take a little longer. :biggrin:

Jhem
05-07-2005, 12:25 PM
I think it would be nice to have a game where you could go through the game and beat the elite 4, the bad guys, etc. etc. Then, the climax of the game begins, some really epic thing happens putting the world in danfer and it's like a long, LONG storyline, adding new areas as you play and stuff like that. Kinda like a Golden Sun-like Pokemon game, where there's a common goal, but taking place after a certain event such as the elite four or the last gym leader.

absol2005
05-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I think it would be nice to have a game where you could go through the game and beat the elite 4, the bad guys, etc. etc. Then, the climax of the game begins, some really epic thing happens putting the world in danfer and it's like a long, LONG storyline, adding new areas as you play and stuff like that. Kinda like a Golden Sun-like Pokemon game, where there's a common goal, but taking place after a certain event such as the elite four or the last gym leader.

Cool. Like in G/S/C, when you can go to kanto.

The Elite Ygseto
05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
It would rock to be able to go to the older areas. (Kanto, Jhoto, and Houeen)

absol2005
05-07-2005, 07:04 PM
It would be cool if we could control the flight of our bird pokemon.

The Elite Ygseto
05-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Ehh... that would take longer than just having the comp do it for you.

Maybe it woun't be in "tiles" so we can go diagonal.

Tamer Marco
05-07-2005, 08:24 PM
It would be cool if we could control the flight of our bird pokemon.

I was thinking of that too for a moment, but it would be pointless. Possibly a Mini-game where you fly from town to town, or a ability to fly into the air, and search for Pokemon that can fly, and the higher your Pokemon level, the higher you go, with 100 feet being the highest, and five feet being the lowest. And the higher you go, the better Pokemon you get.

Matt
05-07-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm fine with anything, as long as this game differs from the rbygscrse games. Everything but the battle scenes need to be changed, and the graphics will most likely be greatly improved.

Gogogo123
05-10-2005, 03:30 AM
I wonder how awsome it would be if pokemon became a online rpg :D anythink that would be kool?

King Manyula
05-10-2005, 05:46 PM
First post!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: Diamond and Pearl WILL work online as stated by E3( can't seem to find a link though,) There are 5 Pokemon released so far, And Rukario is now revealed to be a Steel/Fighting type legendary :cool2: . The games will MOST LIKELY (not definately) have a cell-shaded graphic engine, as also stated by E3. I will update the site with more info as soon as I've got it. I cannot believe we don't have more info.

And why don't we post more ideas for the new games as well?

cotton picker
05-11-2005, 02:56 AM
this is very good news. I think the cell shaded graphics will work perfectly
and now its official that there is actually online gameplay. :biggrin:

King Manyula
05-11-2005, 03:25 PM
These are the the things I want in the games that the DS can definately handle:
Legendaries
Well we have Rukario. Instead of a trio I would like to see a quartet based off the seasons. The "mascots" obviously, and I also want there to be there to be a light(made up) and dark legendary.
Battle stlye
I would love to see real time battling. You use L or R to scroll through attacks and the other "back button" to select it. You can also use special abilities you have unlocked by using the MINIGAMES (ill explain later) with the A, B, X or Y buttons.
Graphic engine
Cell-shaded to give it a cool anime feel and to use the DS's potential.
Random weather and seasons
I know most of you are thinking "WTF!? I ain't waitin' no freaking year to catch all the Pokemon!" but a season may only last like 2 weeks or something.
Story-line
I copied and pasted this from my last account on Serebiiforums.com. Get ready for a long list(only beginning story):
Let's say you customise how your character looks, choose name, gender etc.
You start off at a poke centre ward in a further city.
You see your father dying on a hospital ward.
You cry. (this is on the DS so it's probably cell-shaded according to E3)
"Dad, please don't die..." You sob, "I love you!"
"I love you too, my child...but...I need to pass something down to you, very important..."
He shows you two pok'eballs, one containing a light type (I want there to be so...yeah) starter, another containing a dark type, they both have three stages, give them a nickname if you wish.
Your dad hands you the pokeball of your choice and you take it.
Your dad closes his eyes, but his pulse is still there.
"and something else..." he says, he hands you a strange looking green device called the EmoDex, whatever emotion (out of four: Happy, Sad, Angry, and neutral) you feel, so does that starter pokemon.
His pulse slowly fades away and he dies.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" you scream, and you take his pokedex away, reset it, and vow to destroy the team that killed him(If you chose pearl you fight team Ebony[dark Pirate people] and Diamond, Ivory[light raider people].
You and your mum go to your home town and your mum gives you some items and lets you start on your pokemon journey.
You go to the pokemon academy(school, towns are gonna be as big as Slateport of bigger.)
You write a test using the touch-screen(not that much questions)
You pass no matter what.
You must fill in your trainer card by selecting your template, adding your team, Thumbprint!
You fight rival(customisable)
Kick his ass.

I'll say more later.

cotton picker
05-12-2005, 01:00 AM
i actually like alot of the story. Choosing either a light or a dark type pokemon would make you either good or rebellious.
The seasons and different weather is another good idea.

pokemongurl
06-16-2005, 02:23 AM
I'm only trying to get Dash because i want to beat like every pokemon game. I want to get D and P because they should have new pokemon so it would be cool to see what they were and what they looked like. :smile:

cotton picker
06-18-2005, 06:02 AM
ya, they will be cool.

its a shame they wont be coming out for awhile because d/p are not on nintendo ds's new-games-coming-out page

Charmander #4
06-18-2005, 06:56 PM
I want D/P to be a little more like the anime. You know how Ash runs into someone that needs help with something and he calls out one of his Pokemon, I want you to be able to do that in D/P also I want to be able to call out a Pokemon anytime you want, and have it follow you around. That would be cool

LS
06-22-2005, 09:16 AM
D/P should have

Day and night

the person we play with should talk

you can visit hoen jhoto kanto and orre

when u beat the E4 the prof tells you to go to orre and he gives you a snag machine and some goggles you can see shadow pokemon

so you can catch wild and shadow pokemon

and you can catch all legendaries

Sheignie
07-18-2005, 12:05 AM
D/P should have

Day and night

the person we play with should talk

you can visit hoen jhoto kanto and orre

when u beat the E4 the prof tells you to go to orre and he gives you a snag machine and some goggles you can see shadow pokemon

so you can catch wild and shadow pokemon

and you can catch all legendaries

Enn-Oh to everything in bold. If you defeated the entire Pokemon world, the game would be useless. Sales would drop tremendously. I would hope Nintendo would do that at the end of Pokemon (which won't come, mind you), so they can go out with a bang. But for now, just stick with the same formula.

DP looks like it could be really good, although I don't have a DS. But, for those who seem to really like completing the Pokedex, they could make a game devoted entirely to that. It wouldn't necessarily have to be an RPG, but maybe something like Pokemon Stadium where you fight a bunch of trainers and "find" Pokemon. I'll post more on that later.

Ture pokemon master
07-18-2005, 02:31 AM
I thought there was going to be new news on pokemon Diamond and Pearl b/c of the pokemon festival 2005 today

Chavz
07-26-2005, 05:51 PM
All these newgames sound great! I cant wait till they come out. Hmm Im kinda thinking about getting dash. It looks fun.

Ture pokemon master
07-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Not to be mean but Pokemon Dash Sucks! -10/10

absol2005
07-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Pokemon Dash is funny. Shame you can only race with Pikachu.

Omis
07-27-2005, 04:21 AM
I bought pokemon Dash on the day of its release (being the loyal fan I am). But its not that great of a game. Its very short... you can beat the whole game in a matter of hours.

The cool thing is the box art :rolleyes:

masterryanx
07-27-2005, 05:22 AM
I bought it the week after it came out the part that made me buy it was how you could put in a GBA Pokemon cartidge and race on a course shaped like a party Pokemon. But I was a little dissapointed when I played it for many reasons mostly because it's literaly a hand murderer! After 20 min. I was trying to shake off that horrible pain! eeh! :confused:

TreeckoTrainer
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
You know what I think be cool is a normal like eevee that evovle in to one what move you teach it. or maybe durinf the game your rival offer you one of three item that evolve or pokemon to a grass, fire, or water. I don't know what your rival should have. Also maybe after you get a certain badge the Professor call you back to ask you to pick one of three New items... Ok stand back brain storm.

You start in your room, you go to the pc pick up the potion,
Go down stairs your mom comes over asks you the time, day, daylight savings.
Then she explains Professor... lets see Maple called and asked you to come over a bring your Pokemon.
See asks you to take your new Cell phone too.
message pops up "you recieved Cell Phone from Mom", "you recieved ???(Starter's Name) from Mom".
You leave the house to find your not in a town but in Route 1.
You set off toward the right. battling, Gaining exprience till after a while you come to a small town.
The People in the town talk about "Mad Maple", you find out he lives just north of the town.
You leave to the north since the police are blocking the east. they wont tell you whats wrong.
Route 2 is smaller then 1 but at the top when you get there you finally see the lab.
When you go inside Maple calls you over to a long table with what looks like a red, green, blue rock on it.
He tell you Rukario a super Powerful pokemon is on the loose a he needs you to go get him back.
he gives you a choice of three new items they found, not sure what they should be yet.
He explains that with this Rukario will by drawn to you.
When you leave the lab Rukario lv. 5 attacks you powerful I know.
When you beat him you get 100 exp. and he flees don't worry he'll be back.
Call your mom and tell her what you must do, then start your journey.
Go back down to the town, and exit to the right, the police are gone.

That what should happen at the start.
The item giving to your pokemon will allow it to learn water, fire, and grass move depending on the stone pick.(only work on starter) at lv. 30 it fuses with your pokemon to let it evolve and I'm debating weather or not it should evovle again at 40 or 50. I think 50.
I gyms are harder and the take longer to get to them. I thinking there will be 5 only. they give you a tm when beat them that helps you find Rukario. I think surf, strength, cut(now grass move less pokemon can learn), rock smash, fly,
Gyms are water, normal, fighting, grass, and flying.
Or maybe there will be 8 I don't know.

When it evolves it changes type to fire, water, or Grass
Starter moves
Tackle -
Growl -
Tickle lv 10 if holding no item
Sunny Day lv 10 Fire Only
Rain Dain lv 10 Water Only
Synthesis lv 10 Grass only
Ember lv 16 Fire only
Water Gun lv 16 Water only
Vine Whip lv 16 Grass only
Slam lv 20 All
Blaze (new move) lv 30 (fire)
Drain (newmove) lv 30 (grass)
Hydro (newmove) lv 30 (water)
Take Down lv 40 All
Blast Burn lv 60 (fire)
Frenzy Plant lv 60 (grass)
Hydro Cannon lv 60 (water)

And maybe some more moves too ok that what I want.

Ok its not perfect but you get the jist

aqonix
10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Thats actually a cool Idea but very hard to make into a game. But I guess we'll see.

Zan
10-11-2005, 11:31 PM
I can't wait for D/P. I wonder if we'll get 3d sprites for the first time on a hand held.

Mitsuko Souma
10-12-2005, 04:06 AM
I hope they have sprites that aren't 3D as well. It will kill off over half of us splicers.

Zan
10-12-2005, 10:04 AM
I wouldn't be able to sprite either but I was saying I wanted them because sprites are get old. I don't know how much more they can't improve the sprites unless they move to 3d.

Missingno mystery
10-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Ya know, they can always go to partial 3D graphics. Ones that have a 3Dish look to them and they move, but there set in a 2D fashion (sorta like the saga genesis).

K-chan
10-13-2005, 04:24 AM
Don't they kinda do that already with Emerald? o.^ (P-chan showed me his 'dex on his Em.) And what do people make of the Pokemon puzzle game for DS?

Zan
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Well, I'm still holding out for real 3d sprites. As for the puzzle game. I haven't seen it yet. What is it called?

Missingno mystery
10-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Don't they kinda do that already with Emerald? o.^ (P-chan showed me his 'dex on his Em.) And what do people make of the Pokemon puzzle game for DS?
Actually, no. Emerald's sprites don't move as well a crystals (I play'd it at Walmart and didn't like the 2 part sprites as compared to crystals 4-6 part ones), and I'd like it if they could update the new ones to be more like that. Emeralds are also solid 2D's and I thing an improvement would be to make it, when the sprites move, they have a bit more dimension to them (example would be like these two smiles: :cool: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif.

Elite Four Ivette
12-26-2005, 04:59 AM
3D? Ugh, no. Please. I get enough of that playing XD GoD. Please no more 3D madness.

Togepi
12-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Someone said you might get to own gyms and hotels on D/P! I also heard most Pokemon in the game, are new [only 50?] I thinkl it will use Wi-Fi

Umbreon Shadow
12-27-2005, 02:35 AM
Not likely, Nintendo wouldn't do that. And there will only be those 5 new pokemon in it. Munchlax, Bonsly, Manene, Manyula and Rukario.

gun6
12-27-2005, 03:39 AM
I really want these in D/P:
A. New Pokemon + New Region
B. WiFi Multiplayer
C. ^^^ Minigames (Like the jumprope, Dodrio Berry game on FR, LG)
D. A Better Plot (Slightly darker storyline)
E. Actual proof of damage (But no blood, only bruises or burn marks)
F. No more "Whoops! I dropped my balls!"-kind of text.
G. More strategy involved.
H. 3D models, but there are still 2D, depending on your preference (changeable in the menu)
I. Selectable music, or at least variants. (Who wants to listen to the same tune? Just change to the alternative(s)
J. I'm really stretching it here, but, the game should come with a program on a CD for your computer that allows you to trade your pokemon to it, like Pokemon Box, and you can trade between it with WiFi or something...

^^^
My Wishlist... I'd be happy if even 4 of those came true.

Togepi
12-27-2005, 03:44 AM
What I want in D/P:
Wi Fi
New Pokemon
Traveling to Johto after beating Pokemon Game
Watch Pokemon Battles while you travel!
Shadow Pokemon that are rare and good
Togepis!
A new reigion
Pokemon pets

Finglonger
12-27-2005, 04:22 AM
I really want these in D/P:

F. No more "Whoops! I dropped my balls!"-kind of text.

Its remarks like that which keep the game fresh..and amusing. also...all kids have to get sex education from somewhere..and we all know parents dont want to do it

Togepi
12-27-2005, 04:32 AM
If I see a single fusion in D/P I will cry.

Missingno mystery
12-27-2005, 03:54 PM
My wish list:
Better graphics, and better battle animations.
More new Pokemon, but not an over load (like the last set. More like 30-50).
More to do after your main quest besides battle to get all your pokes to LV100.
More Good old Pokemon added.
Better music, and the radio back to listen to your own music.
More new useful moves.
More secret things (like your secret base).
Having a Pokemon of your choice follow you when you want (or at least your starter).

Clutch
12-27-2005, 11:51 PM
Wish List for D-P. :
Game should be for DS
Being able to use the stylus for different kinds of capibialites
Cell Phone
Radio
New music
New Pokemon, around 75-125 more.
New kinds of trainers
New regions
New types
Better graphics
Being able to reply to other people.
~More stuff for wish list will be added later~ :tongue:

Togepi
12-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Gold was the best Pokemon Game because Multiple Regions were in it. The only way for D/P to be the best PKMN Game would be to get to travel to Johto or Hoenn at the end.

Ntowl14
01-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Shaq is a blastoise.Albeit a black blastoise, an ugly Blastoise, but still a Blastoise.Don't worry though, I never used my one Masterball..hehe..
whatever they have in these games diamond in pearl is fine as long as they have the following:
7 starters- fire,grass,water,flying,ghost,ground/rock, and new type light or holy.
gym for every type pokemon games are way to easy i remember rby being really hard. Maybe this was cause i was a little kid but I want them to be extremely hard like maybe you can select a difficulty level, and the gyms having different pokemon at different levels depending on difficulty level you choose.
and finally 3 or 4 more evee forms grass,flying,ice or new type light.

MidNightNinetails
01-08-2006, 02:17 AM
they should put more free-roaming and events and puzzles...kind of like Zelda puzzles, but with using your pokemon

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-08-2006, 02:35 AM
whatever they have in these games diamond in pearl is fine as long as they have the following:
7 starters- fire,grass,water,flying,ghost,ground/rock, and new type light or holy.
gym for every type pokemon games are way to easy i remember rby being really hard. Maybe this was cause i was a little kid but I want them to be extremely hard like maybe you can select a difficulty level, and the gyms having different pokemon at different levels depending on difficulty level you choose.
and finally 3 or 4 more evee forms grass,flying,ice or new type light.
I very much doubt that D/P will have seven starters. I also doubt there will be a 'holy' type. There probably won't be any more new types at all, it will make it hard to balance out the type/effectiveness chart if they add more types.

I wouldn't want them to make it too hard, although I beat every single Hoenn gym easily in my games, except for Norman's, so maybe a little harder than Hoenn. The best possible thing would be travelling throughout Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and the new region.

Pika57
01-08-2006, 03:12 AM
I very much doubt that D/P will have seven starters. I also doubt there will be a 'holy' type. There probably won't be any more new types at all, it will make it hard to balance out the type/effectiveness chart if they add more types.

I wouldn't want them to make it too hard, although I beat every single Hoenn gym easily in my games, except for Norman's, so maybe a little harder than Hoenn. The best possible thing would be travelling throughout Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and the new region.

Yeah.. no need for new types...

Sudo
01-08-2006, 10:21 AM
I want a completely new region with lots of new Pokemon, only then will I consider buying D/P.

joepetree
01-15-2006, 07:09 PM
i would like to see

more choices of what you would like to be or like have a car like gary did in the show

being able to travel to all countrys and battle all 36 gym leaders in cluding the orange islands

choosing waht your character looks like attributes and clothes

have a pokemon of your choosing walk with you like in yellow

exstended levels

a really cool stoy

to choose what country to start in and town

if you start at kanto to be able to choose pikachu

be able to buy rare candies in a mart

be able to talk to other trainers

gain friends along the way such as misty brock may richie and max and terrie

be able to shop for cds and be able to play them on your cd player in the game

go to different citys like in the movies

and be able to listen to all pokemon tv themes

Ture pokemon master
01-17-2006, 12:42 AM
look at linK: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml new pokemon when does new meg come

Togepi
01-17-2006, 12:45 AM

Better yet, The new region, Johto, Kanto, and ANOTHER New Region!

Elite Four Ivette
01-17-2006, 02:07 AM
Better yet, The new region, Johto, Kanto, and ANOTHER New Region!
I'm getting a hunch that the new region will be called Caldera/Kirant.

Togepi
01-17-2006, 02:09 AM
The regions meant east, south, north, and west in Japanese. What do those names mean?

Elite Four Ivette
01-17-2006, 02:22 AM
The regions meant east, south, north, and west in Japanese. What do those names mean?
Go to http://babelfish.org/web-translation-vendor.htm (here) and ther have several translation tools there. As for your question, it is 東、南、北、および西.

joepetree
01-20-2006, 01:01 AM
so im just gonn ask this question

how many of you think that D/P are gonna come out about the same time tha emerald did a year earlyer or when do you think it is gonna come out

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-20-2006, 02:50 AM
Well I think it will be out in Japan late this year as we have barely had any information on the gameplay at all so far. I'm not sure how long it will take it to reach the US and other countries but I'd say it would be at least a year after the Japan release?

squirtle
01-21-2006, 05:45 AM
i hope D/P doesnt have anything like shadow pokemon, also i hope you can go to kanto johto and hoen and being able to catch all pokemon. I hate having the only way to get pokemon is through promotions, and maybe having side quests to get more master balls so you can catch more than just one legendary without worry. it probably wont be online, though i hope it is, because then it would be too easy to obtain all the pokemon makeing a complete poedex just a matter of finding the right person to trade with, and not going out and catching them on your own.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Well there have been some news reports saying that Diamond/Pearl will use all of the DS' features include online gameplay and the microphone but I dunno if they're true. I doubt there will be Shadow Pokemon. Also, from what I've heard, FR/LG/R/S/E will be compatible with D/P so you shouldn't have to worry about going to all the regions to catch all the Pokemon, although it would be really cool if you could.

Mitsuko Souma
01-21-2006, 06:20 AM
Well I think it will be out in Japan late this year as we have barely had any information on the gameplay at all so far. I'm not sure how long it will take it to reach the US and other countries but I'd say it would be at least a year after the Japan release?
Most likely less than a year. By the time it is released in Japan, english adaptions have most likely started.

squirtle
01-21-2006, 03:57 PM
I doubt there will be Shadow Pokemon.
i know there wont be shadows but i hope there wont be anything embarrassing like them.

joepetree
02-08-2006, 07:43 PM
that would be cool if there were legendary cats or legendary hampsers for that matter

Togepi
02-08-2006, 07:47 PM
According to serebii.net, this month Coro Coro is gong to have some sort of information about a new Pokemon that will appear in Pokemon Ranger.

Demyx
02-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Well, I was curious about Diamond and Pearl, so I searched google for leaked images or ones I've never seen before. Before my computer broke and had to be reformated (a dumb move by me, the problem was easily fixable) I had a picture of white outline (like the evolution glow from the TV show) that showed a small pokemon, who wasn't revealed in detail, transform into Vulpix. Due to my laziness, I haven't found it, but it's from a future movie, or one not released in America.

I also stumbled on another picture a few minutes ago, it shows two small pokemon...

PokemonElite2000
02-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Well, I was curious about Diamond and Pearl, so I searched google for leaked images or ones I've never seen before. Before my computer broke and had to be reformated (a dumb move by me, the problem was easily fixable) I had a picture of white outline (like the evolution glow from the TV show) that showed a small pokemon, who wasn't revealed in detail, transform into Vulpix. Due to my laziness, I haven't found it, but it's from a future movie, or one not released in America.

I also stumbled on another picture a few minutes ago, it shows two small pokemon...
I removed the link from your post to stop the spread of false information.

Currently are no "leaked" images of DP, so don't even try, you'll just get the fake stuff people have made. The new Pokemon you mentioned in your post is also fake.

Bottom line, don't just trust ANY website you happen to find. Trust reliable news sources (not hard to figure out which ones those are :wink:), because anyone can just make a website and post false information/pictures.

joepetree
02-10-2006, 07:04 PM
man when are we gonna get some info im really starting to get bored

PokemonElite2000
02-10-2006, 09:04 PM
man when are we gonna get some info im really starting to get bored
That's because they want to focus attention on the next game that will be out: Pokemon Ranger. That doesn't come out in Japan until March 23, 2006. So, we'll probably get more information on Diamond/Pearl once that is released.

Nasty Plasty
02-10-2006, 09:16 PM
I sure hope that D/P come later this year or early next year. The anticipation is killing me.

sonano
02-10-2006, 09:29 PM
I really cannot wait, if it's not here by this time next year, I will die!

Lucario2.4
02-20-2006, 11:28 AM
Hmph, I'll only be truly happy with diamond if they make missingno. into a real pokemon.

bleep
02-20-2006, 04:02 PM
i'll only truly be happy with dp if they put all the regions in. i don't even care if the graphics are mediocre, even as bad as rby, just as long as we see those three damn regions :neutral:

Mitsuko Souma
02-21-2006, 12:17 AM
i'll only truly be happy with dp if they put all the regions in. i don't even care if the graphics are mediocre, even as bad as rby, just as long as we see those three damn regions :neutral:
Hey, hey, hey. Ruby wasn't too bad.

bleep
02-21-2006, 12:50 AM
rse weren't that bad in graphcis or anything like that, but they seriously could've improved the replay value by adding the other regions. and with the gba cart, they could easily add more with the graphics they were using i think

Scyther!
02-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Can't believe I had to register just to ask this. :wink:

Anybody know if Diamond/Pearl's Wi-Fi will allow people to trade online (I know about the 16-man battles [probably just a tournament])? Be the only way I'd be able to catch all... what? 400+ Pokémon.

Manafi
02-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes D/P's WiFi connection will be able to let you trade online. Thanx goodness, I'm offering 2 of my shinies when it comes out.

.:VS:.
02-24-2006, 05:03 PM
What do you think could be done on the touch screen?

Missingno mystery
02-25-2006, 06:07 PM
What do you think could be done on the touch screen?
Using it as an easier way to access items (like VS seeker, your bike, watering can for berries, etc). Also, how about using it to interact a bit with you Pokemon as an easier way to increase happiness for those types of evolutions.

link55588
02-25-2006, 07:19 PM
i think they should eathier make bigger pokeboxes or make more of them

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0414_newpoke2.gif
Name Japanese/English: Usohachi/Bonlsy
Type: Rock
Detail: Height: 0.5m, Weight: 15kg
Evolution: Pre-Evolution to Sudowoodo
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0414_newpoke3.gif
Name Japanese/English: Manene
Type: Psychic
Detail: Height: 0.6m, Weight: 13kg
Evolution: pre-evolution of Mr Mime.
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0414_newpoke1.gif
Name Japanese/English: Manyula
Type: Dark/Ice
Detail: Height: 1.1m, Weight: 34kg
Evolution: From of Sneasel
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n04_0514_gombe.gif
Name Japanese/English J:Gonbe/E:Munchlax
Type: Normal
Detail: Weight: 231 lbs (105.0 kg), Height: 2'00" (0.6 Meters)
Evolution: Evolves into Snorlax
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0304_rukario.jpg
Name Japanese/English: J:Rukario/E:Lucario
Type: Steel/Fighting
Detail: Height: 1.2m Weight: 54.0kg
Evolution: None
Number#:

(Fake)
Name Japanese/English Korechu
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

(Fake)
Name Japanese/English: Tiisme
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

(Fake)
Name Japanese/English: Uzcara
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

http://pokemonpalace.com/pictures/news/Manafi.png
Name Japanese/English: Manafi
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

http://www.pokemonpalace.com/nds/images/tamanta.pngNew!
Japanese/English: Tamanta
Type:
Detail:
Evolution: Evolves into MantineNew!

Number#:

http://www.pokemonpalace.com/nds/images/buizeru.pngNew!
Name Japanese/English:Buizeru
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

http://www.pokemonpalace.com/nds/images/perappu.pngNew!
Name Japanese/English: Perappu
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

I will update when new info is out
Those...are...so...CUTE!!!

P.S. Buizeru looks like an evolution of Vulpix.

Evo. Line:

Vulpix--->Buizeru--->Ninetales

Sceptile Frost
03-03-2006, 07:30 PM

Evo. Line:

Isn't gonna' happen. Vulpix--->Ninetales is already in existance. Now, if Vulpix and Ninetales never were a evo line, this would be fine.
Maybe its a split-path evolution

Man, I made up a pre-evo for Mantine (called it Minray) Tamanta is really cute, he looks like a stuffed animal more that a pokemon.

Let's see... what could Manafic be? It sorta' looks like the pre-evo of Chinchou, with those yellow circles connected, which sorta' look like electricity.

Buizeru and Perappu look unlike any other known pokemon to date. They seem rather tropical.
Maybe the new D/P region will be based off of a Southeast Asia country (I don't think there are any tropical forest in Japan).

Missingno mystery
03-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Those...are...so...CUTE!!!

Evo. Line:

You must not be an observant person, cause if you where, you might have noticed that it has fins on its arms. Bright blue fins! (kinda weird for a fuzzy lookin brown thing :oops: ).

King Zark
03-05-2006, 01:12 PM
my prediction is march 2007.

one year left

i bet you 1 dollar on it!

Random Pokeball
03-08-2006, 10:16 AM
my prediction is march 2007.

one year left

i bet you 1 dollar on it!
These are my few cents on Pokemon D/P...

First, I think Nintendo really wants to start fresh. For example, in G/S/C, you could access good ol' Hoenn. In R/S/E, it was much more sucluded, not being able to access any new regions. Follow the pattern? So, I am pretty sure that you won't be able to access any old regions, but with the revelations of the new Pokemon, it seems your old favourites probably won't disappear, either.

Secondly, I am expecting large, but not massive. A few pages back, someone mentioned having "1000 Pokemon". Not only would this stress your DS soo bad, but the gameplay would be just too messy. So, perhaps maybe 200 new Pokemon would be a better estimate.

Speaking of size, my thoughts will be that there will be more to do. The generic (but good, mind you) storyline always really stops after the League. Even in Emerald, there is the Battle Frontier, but that really lucks any story what-so ever. So, no doubt it will have a bigger region, and much more to do.

Shadow Siren
03-08-2006, 04:02 PM
After all the new D/P Pokemon, I think they should stop it there and make no more new pokemon, otherwise there will just be too many.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-09-2006, 04:11 AM
OMFG.

*shriek*

THAT IS SO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1
*eeeks*

Buizeru is WATER/FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scyther!
03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Does anyone even care about a pre-evolution of Matine?

I'd quite like to see the Eevee line stretched out a bit for all the other types.

squirtle
03-09-2006, 04:50 PM
more evees would be as useful as the pre evo of mantine.

Shadow Siren
03-09-2006, 04:51 PM
The wierd prince of the sea pokemon looks kind of like a misdreavus pre evo....

Scyther!
03-09-2006, 05:13 PM
more evees would be as useful as the pre evo of mantine.

Not really, more Eevee evolution would go with its PokéDex entry for a popular Pokémon (say you neglect it and it'll evolve into a ghost type) where Mantine is not particularly liked.

Actually I'm interested in seeing how varied the new set will be since Clamperl is similar to Cloyster, Scorphish to Krabby, Seel to Spheal, Feebas to Magikarp

squirtle
03-09-2006, 06:18 PM
i know a lot of people want more eveelutions, but i dont really want to see any more. i dont really like the whole idea of pre evos either. i want to see more creative and interesting pokemon. the first 251 pokemon were all different. now they are making pokemon that dont make sense, like beldum and his evos. a lot of the pokemon from ruby and saphire seem like rip offs of the original, others are just the same pokemon but a different color scheme, like illumise and volbeat. id like to see pokemon that are cool and dont look like anything ive seen before.

Shadow Siren
03-09-2006, 06:21 PM
They seem to be mixing up some strage type combos (Fire/water, Fighting/steel) Which means that there is potential for some good original pokemon if lot's of them are like that. Also, I hope that they ACTUALLY put the lagendary pokemon in the game so we don't have to go to these STUPID, POINTLESS MONEY MAKING SKAMS THAT NINTENDO CALL EVENTS!!!

Sudo
03-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Even if I would go to those events, I couldnt. They dont visit the UK. ¬_¬

And for the unusual type combo's, I like them. =D

Shadow Siren
03-11-2006, 12:38 PM
^ I feel your pain! I live in the UK too!

Ture pokemon master
03-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0414_newpoke2.gif
Name Japanese/English: Usohachi/Bonlsy
Type: Rock
Detail: Height: 1'8" Weight: 33 lbs New!
Evolution: Pre-Evolution to Sudowoodo
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0414_newpoke3.gif
Name Japanese/English: Manene
Type: Psychic
Detail: Height: 2' Weight: 28.6 lbs New!
Evolution: pre-evolution of Mr Mime.
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0414_newpoke1.gif
Name Japanese/English: Manyula
Type: Dark/Ice
Detail: Height: 3'8" Weight: 75 lbs New!
Evolution: From of Sneasel
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n04_0514_gombe.gif
Name Japanese/English J:Gonbe/E:Munchlax
Type: Normal
Detail: Height: 2' Weight: 231 lbs New!
Evolution: Evolves into Snorlax
Number#

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0304_rukario.jpg
Name Japanese/English: J:Rukario/E:Lucario
Type: Steel/Fighting
Detail: Height: 4' Weight: 119 lbs New!
Evolution: None
Number#:

(Fake)
Name Japanese/English Korechu
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

(Fake)
Name Japanese/English: Tiisme
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

(Fake)
Name Japanese/English: Uzcara
Type:
Detail:
Evolution:
Number#:

http://pokemonpalace.com/pictures/news/Manafi.png
Name Japanese/English: Manafi
Type:
Detail: Height: 1'00" Weight: lbs New!
Evolution:
Number#:

http://www.pokemonpalace.com/nds/images/tamanta.png
Japanese/English: Tamanta
Type:
Detail: Height: 3'03" Weight: 145 lbs New!
Evolution: Evolves into Mantine

Number#:

http://www.pokemonpalace.com/nds/images/buizeru.png
Name Japanese/English:Buizeru
Type:
Detail:Height: 2'3" Weight: 65 lbs New!
Evolution:
Number#:

http://www.pokemonpalace.com/nds/images/perappu.pngNew!
Name Japanese/English: Perappu
Type:
Detail: Height: 1'08" Weight: 4 lbs New!
Evolution:
Number#:

I was busy finished update

I will update when new info is out

PokemonElite2000
03-12-2006, 01:15 AM
New Pokemon DS Games board has been created. So this thread is not needed anymore. There is a new Diamond/Pearl discussion thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577

*Thread locked.