PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. Poll #1: Which character would win?

Hoshika
07-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Which one would win in a five-life Melee: Pikachu, Mario, Kirby, or Link?

Please vote honestly and unbiased-ly. *hopes to not see all Pika votes* o.o

Stardy
07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Which one would win in a five-life Melee: Pikachu, Mario, Kirby, or Link?

Please vote honestly and unbiased-ly. *hopes to not see all Pika votes* o.o
Kirby, hes all of them at once!

Light Manaphy
07-04-2007, 01:33 PM
First, Link sees little Pikachu on the ground. He asks who the heck he his. Pikachu shocks Link with Thunder and then gets hit by Link's sword. Then Link throws a bomb at Pikachu and blows up Pikachu! >:D

Link owns anyday. Now if Fox were included in this, he'd win. Still, no one can beat Jigglypuff >:D.

NeonTrainer
07-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Link would kill the others easily.

uxie
07-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Link. I'm sorry, but he's the only one there with a LONG, SHARP METAL INSTRUMENT that is made to slice people up like roast beef. No contest.

Stardy
07-04-2007, 01:37 PM
First, Link sees little Pikachu on the ground. He asks who the heck he his. Pikachu shocks Link with Thunder and then gets hit by Link's sword. Then Link throws a bomb at Pikachu and blows up Pikachu! >:D

Link owns anyday. Now if Fox were included in this, he'd win. Still, no one can beat Jigglypuff >:D.
true, Jigglypuff would PWN everybody confirmed so far (apart from Meta Knight)

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 01:39 PM
I have to choose Link becuause he has alot of weapons

Light Manaphy
07-04-2007, 01:40 PM
I have to choose Link becuause he has alot of weapons

his sword is his main one. People are ranting on that Bomberman shouldn't get in because Link already throws bombs. Bomb's aren't Link's main weapon.

Hoshika
07-04-2007, 01:45 PM
OMG LIEK VOTE

Pikapika for t3h quickness, Link for 1337 p0w3R, Kirby 4 uB3r fun, and Mario for president! =D

Pikachu's never failed me against a level 6 Link or a level 8 Kirby (lol dead). Mario... and level isn't a match except for level 9. His only problem is that he is light and is prone to being blasted at 150% damage. Still, R-cancel and the shield helps out a lot...

Kirby is good to most people since you can COPY, but you can SPIT them, too! I love jumping off Final Destination and then launching them out. Although, he is also light and is prone to flying at 150% damage. His second jump is handy, though.

Link is probably the most frustrating for me. I already had issues with his un-speedy running speed in Twilight Princess a few days ago, but it just makes my thumbs sore. It's a good thing he doesn't fly as much. He's pretty powerful and the idle/ducking shield is a handy thing to have.

Mario is all-around and is a balance of the other characters. No idea what to say.

Pikachu has it for me.

Jigglypuff = JigglyPWND

Poring
07-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Link's pretty good in melee. I'm a cheapskate and use high-tier characters like Sheik and Marth, but my friend still owns me with Link sometimes.

Lord Voldemort
07-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Link fries Pikachu.
I don't know if I can think un-biasedly, since I've always liked Link.

Professor Geoffrey
07-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Kirby. Kirby can use abilities of all. He'll have a sword, be able to throw fireballs, and shock people by inhaling once via mouth.

Yggdrasill
07-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Link, he's got the longest range and most of his "special" attacks are actually good.
Marth or Fox would easily beat all of them though, mainly because they are extremely fast, and if they use Wave-Dashing then they would beat them even faster. :tongue:

Stardy
07-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Fox would have a good chance, but he would lose (same with marth)
Link does have good attacks, but Kirby could just suck him up, waddle over to side and SPIT!! 90% chance of death
OR absorb his moves and Link Mini me! You could also be a Mario mini me aswell, Pikachu, meh same size

nobody likes mario

Cybernetic Ghost
07-05-2007, 12:13 PM

Fox>Jiggly.

The only things Jiggly has over Fox is U-Throw Rest on low percentages if they cant DI well, I think U-Tilt rest works on Fox, and Wall of Pain. Fox has better range for his ground moves though, can laser spam easy, and has the single best move in the game(shine). But Jiggly is almost impossible to shine spike, but he can still ***** the rest of his moves pretty much.

Anyways, pretty sure Mario would win out of these, as I dont THINK Link is a counter to Mario, and Mario is the highest tier wise out of all of these guys. Dr Mario>Mario though.

Fox would have a good chance, but he would lose (same with marth)
Link does have good attacks, but Kirby could just suck him up, waddle over to side and SPIT!! 90% chance of death
OR absorb his moves and Link Mini me! You could also be a Mario mini me aswell, Pikachu, meh same size

nobody likes mario

Kirby is probably the worst Character in the game(some say Mewtwo, some say Pichu and some say Bowser, Im one of the ones who says Kirby). Kirby is cool, and GODLY in the original, but he has NO ko moves in melee pretty much, and anyone who knows what they're doing can joystick spam to get out of Kirbys suction.

Fox, Falco, Shiek and Marth are the most broken characters in the game. Fox can beat anyone based on skill, but has a few counters(No hard counters I believe on same skill levle, however). Marth has his stupid disjointed hit box(sword). Shiek has the broken FAir, Grabs, Ftilt, and Dsmash. Falco has his lasers, his dair, pillaring, ect. And Fox has Shine, USmash, UTilt, UAir, FSmash, Ftilt isnt half bad, good grabs, and great combos(so do the rest of them).

Oh, and anyone who says Shine isn't broken, you havnt seen/played people with high levels of play.

The move has ONE fram of animation to do damage, making if the fastest move in the game. It has set knockback, so if you throw a CFalcon or something off the edge, even on 10%, you can kill him easy with Shine Spiking. Its instatly canceled by jumping, so you can Wave Shine right out of it, making it a GREAT move to start/end a combo. Its probably THE most broken move if your a good player.