PDA

View Full Version : Pkmn EVENTS etc.

Trainer of Shadows
07-05-2007, 01:17 AM
hey guys. i was just wondering if anyone knew any Nintendo Events coming out for D/P. I heard of that JP Darkrai Movie event, but can America get that too? So if you know anything about events for D/P, post dates/details/pkmn/etc here! Thanks!

Furyflame
07-05-2007, 01:36 AM
hey guys. i was just wondering if anyone knew any Nintendo Events coming out for D/P. I heard of that JP Darkrai Movie event, but can America get that too? So if you know anything about events for D/P, post dates/details/pkmn/etc here! Thanks!
There have been no announcements about events yet.

The Admiral GiMoo
07-05-2007, 05:17 PM
what are nintendo events anyways? is it an event where you get free pokes? wher is it held?

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:44 PM
events are where special pokemon are either given to you or the item to get them is given to you. like darkrai in japan at the movie diaruga vs. parukia vs. darkrai (diaruga is dialga and parukia is palkia if you couldnt figure that out) darkrais were given out at the movie event. as in america... no news yet.

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
sorry for the repeat post.

kirkeastment
07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
no the americans can't get that, not even all of japan can get that darkrai, because its only obtainable by pre-ordering a ticket to the 10th movie in japan

ClikC
07-05-2007, 05:59 PM
events are where special pokemon are either given to you or the item to get them is given to you. like darkrai in japan at the movie diaruga vs. parukia vs. darkrai (diaruga is dialga and parukia is palkia if you couldnt figure that out) darkrais were given out at the movie event. as in america... no news yet.

The Movie, and thus the Event, has not happened yet, it is happening on july the 14th.

Shiny Charizard
07-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Has Nintendo said anything about the use of wi fi for the events?

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 10:56 PM
*ClikC* well that helps (sarcastic) because i thought it already happened...wow...

pernumba
07-05-2007, 11:31 PM
yeah, if i was to go to japan to get a darkrai could i get it?

(i'd buy an AR and hack it before i did that)

ClikC
07-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Edited due to jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 11:52 PM
no dude! not like that! im not offended at all! its just what i have been believing about the movie event wasnt true all along. im just kind of POed about believing the wrong thing. thanks for correcting me.

ClikC
07-05-2007, 11:59 PM
no dude! not like that! im not offended at all! its just what i have been believing about the movie event wasnt true all along. im just kind of POed about believing the wrong thing. thanks for correcting me.

Ahh right, sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion., I'll got edit my last post.

I'm counting the days, and saving up a shed load of Decent Pokemon to trade for a Legit official Darkrai from the movie post 14th of july (Day after my birthday, so it's a late BDay present to myself, lol). Would have been even better if they had realeased it on the Friday the 13th of july, not only because it's my actual birthday, but because it's an awesome date too.

kirkeastment
07-06-2007, 06:30 AM
Ahh right, sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion., I'll got edit my last post.

I'm counting the days, and saving up a shed load of Decent Pokemon to trade for a Legit official Darkrai from the movie post 14th of july (Day after my birthday, so it's a late BDay present to myself, lol). Would have been even better if they had realeased it on the Friday the 13th of july, not only because it's my actual birthday, but because it's an awesome date too.
just so you know ClikC, that when that darkrai does come out there will be millions of hacks of it out there, and they'll seem legit because people will use pokesav to create the damn thing

ClikC
07-06-2007, 11:50 AM
just so you know ClikC, that when that darkrai does come out there will be millions of hacks of it out there, and they'll seem legit because people will use pokesav to create the damn thing

Not totally, it's a Japanese pokemon, so they have to get the japanese Lettering right in both the name of the Pokemon, the OT name, along with various other details, of which none actually knows at the moment.

There will however be LOTS of clones...