PDA

View Full Version : Legendaries Banned On GTS

Starmie
07-05-2007, 06:50 AM
You can no longer send Legenadries over GTS but you can still ask for them which would be pointless.

Flan
07-05-2007, 06:51 AM
You can no longer send Legenadries over GTS but you can still ask for them which would be pointless.

Are you 100% entirely sure of this?
Because if that happens, Ninty has officially gone off of their rocker. :/
But it makes cloning easier, I guess. :D

Light Manaphy
07-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Maybe this explains why andthenwekiss couldn't put up his legendaries up for trade... :eh:

Flan
07-05-2007, 06:55 AM
I have Shiny Ho-oh clones I put up on the GTS for something cheap when I need it and fast, so let me test that out. XP

mistdragon
07-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Crap. Does that mean Arceus, Dialga and Palkia are banned too?

Mewtwo? Mew?

All banned? ROFL. GTS is losing customers.

Ryakaza
07-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Awwww Cruuuud! No more legends? That really sux.

manaphy283
07-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I know its true.
I tried sending my Palkia over for a Lv.100 Garchomp.

ClikC
07-05-2007, 12:35 PM

That would explain why almost EVERY type of pokemon you want is now only on offer for a Legendary.

What a Crock of S**t, they've just made the GTS EVEN worse, although maybe in the long run it will sort people out...

Of Note; I've just been able to offer up my MYSTRY Mew on the GTS while asking for a Lv.100 Manaphy (Took it back quick because I don't want to trade it, obviously), so you it looks like you can still Upload Legends.

Xalapeno
07-05-2007, 12:44 PM
I think its because people are cloning the legends and they(Nintendo) don't want that.
My friend said its all over Serebii right now.
If you try cloning, that they'll delete your game or mess it up with the GTS, I don't believe it but I'm not risking my game.:naughty:

Starmie
07-05-2007, 01:56 PM
That would explain why almost EVERY type of pokemon you want is now only on offer for a Legendary.

What a Crock of S**t, they've just made the GTS EVEN worse, although maybe in the long run it will sort people out...

Of Note; I've just been able to offer up my MYSTRY Mew on the GTS while asking for a Lv.100 Manaphy (Took it back quick because I don't want to trade it, obviously), so you it looks like you can still Upload Legends.

As I said in the first post, you can still place them up for offer for others to see though no one will be able to trade for it, it will say "you cannot trade for this Pokemon".

Now people have started putting rare Legendary shinies up in the GTS for people to see knowing they can't take it.

Kecleonfan666
07-05-2007, 02:15 PM
They didn't....:ermm:

Awwwww! Screw Nintendo! I really hope this s only a rumor.:cry:

undefeatedone
07-05-2007, 02:27 PM
I think its because people are cloning the legends and they(Nintendo) don't want that.
If you try cloning, that they'll delete your game or mess it up with the GTS, I don't believe it but I'm not risking my game.:naughty:

I don't think they're allowed to purposely screw up your game with GTS - that would be sort of destruction of property that you purchased by Nintendo's servers, unless it was originally built into the game like catching a Missingno in Red, Blue, and Yellow.

Archeopterix
07-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I don't believe it. :ermm:

Shiny Charizard
07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
This has happened to me a bunch of times. I keep trying to trade legendaries for shinies, and I get that message.

Light Manaphy
07-05-2007, 04:52 PM

I cloned my shiny level 30 Shaymin last night.

now I'm starting to hear this as a rumor... or lie...:tongue:

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:03 PM
WHOA!!! dont clone!!!it is so totally not a lie! in the thread "help! my game deleted itself!" PokemonTmaster was cloning a darkrai on GTS and when he turned it back on, it displayed an error message saying"due to damage or corruption, the game file has been erased"
It is totally true, I swear!

charmeleonblaze
07-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I think this might actually be true. I cloned my Palkia yesterday, but when I tried to trade the cloned 1 for Garchomp, it wouldn't work.

xybob
07-05-2007, 05:18 PM
:P I just traded 2 cloned Palkias and 2 cloned Ho-ohs on the GTS to prove you wrong. Now I have a level 100 DItto and three level hundred mews xD

charmeleonblaze
07-05-2007, 05:20 PM
:P I just traded 2 cloned Palkias and 2 cloned Ho-ohs on the GTS to prove you wrong. Now I have a level 100 DItto and three level hundred mews xD

You'd better not be making this up. I'm really upset with Nintendo if they really did ban legendaries.

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:21 PM
aww what gives. one day the are gonna give you a bad egg or delete your game.

xybob
07-05-2007, 05:22 PM
aww what gives. one day the are gonna give you a bad egg or delete your game.

:P Are you talking to me?

Bad eggs only come from codebreaker and possibly AR.

And yes I really did trade those. Swear.

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
You'd better not be making this up. I'm really upset with Nintendo if they really did ban legendaries.

well it sure is true. i cant even trade a mewtwo.:cry:

charmeleonblaze
07-05-2007, 05:24 PM

When did you trade them?

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:26 PM

ok, i guess you wont get a bad egg, but the likes. they will probably find your clones and HUNT YOU DOWN AND KEEEELL YOU!!!

barron_9000
07-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I think that the reason some of you are still able to trade legendarys is that nintendo can't be everywere at once, so if your able to trade, your lucky

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 05:36 PM
we arent lucky, we just got SKILL! nintendo cant even see our clones! but what you were saying was true. boy its hard to type on forums on a wii internet channel!:goofy:

Darkrai_Shadowforce
07-05-2007, 05:44 PM
It's because of you people who are not playing fair.Cloning pokemons etc.(I'm not pointing on anyone.)Now what?I cannot transfer my Dialga and Articuno from my Diamond to Pearl.Asking me for two DS to do it?I'm not rich.And no one will trade their DiaPal to anyone except the same poke,even me.This s*cks....I'm getting sick of it.

FFXZeldagames
07-05-2007, 05:57 PM
ummmm, this is a load, i just traded zapdos for latios.

Poring
07-05-2007, 06:02 PM
ummmm, this is a load, i just traded zapdos for latios.

When did you trade it? The problem came up on July 3, and Serebii said it was just a technical difficulty and Nintendo would fix it. It wouldn't allow me to trade my own Palkia which I am completely sure is legit.

FFXZeldagames
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
When did you trade it? The problem came up on July 3, and Serebii said it was just a technical difficulty and Nintendo would fix it. It wouldn't allow me to trade my own Palkia which I am completely sure is legit.
I traded my zapdos immediately before posting, i actually owe it to this post for me getting the latios, i read, i checked, i got, i posted, probably in less that a minute total.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
07-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh. Good. I thought their was something wrong with my Latias, or game intill this morning. I couldn't get a shiny Lv. 100 female Lucario last night because of this. :cry:

xybob
07-05-2007, 06:21 PM
When did you trade them?

130 seconds before I posted. Really, only like 5 mins.

ok, i guess you wont get a bad egg, but the likes. they will probably find your clones and HUNT YOU DOWN AND KEEEELL YOU!!!

Wonderful xD

I traded my zapdos immediately before posting, i actually owe it to this post for me getting the latios, i read, i checked, i got, i posted, probably in less that a minute total.

Same with me.

HOWEVER: The GTS wont let me trade my level 100 Ho-oh or my shiny level 61 Palkia (tough enough to test with it :0)

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 06:57 PM
actually i am not really sure what they would do if they found your clones.

Xalapeno
07-05-2007, 07:01 PM
I heard this only applied to Dialga N Palkia.
But, just a few hours ago I was on the GTS and I put up my Dialga up for trade and got a Palkia. So, I'm guessing this was only a technical difficulty. I also did non-legend trades and everything went smoothly.:cool:
As the Myth Busters would say:

This myth has been Busted!!

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 07:06 PM
what legends other than dialga did you trade?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
07-05-2007, 07:14 PM
As the Myth Busters would say:
This myth has been busted!!

Fellow Myth Busters fan! I got my fill of explosions with the Myth Busters marathon yesterday. Happy Blue_Dragon_Mew:happy: But since you're resorting to Myth Busters... we need to keep looking into this. I mean, they got talking to plants wrong. It's not the talking that helps, it's your breath. This coming from a girl not nearly as old (or experianced) as them.

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 07:16 PM
what? i didnt get that.

FFXZeldagames
07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
This coming from a girl not nearly as old (or experianced) as them.

Just proving your point a little further, you spelled experience wrong. Not making fun, just irony, I spell it wrong all of the time, that's how i caught it... lol

Poring
07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
All right, I guess we can trade legends over the GTS again. Hooray..!

Cybergear88
07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
well thats good news...

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 07:29 PM
well thats good news...

I got a level 50 for my level 100 garchomp. not a rip off I hate mewtwo but after all I'm not going to uswe garshomp. :|

AshMistyMayfan
07-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Guess that's why some are turning to the Action Replay DS to do their cloning. If that's the reason why they're asking for Dialga for Combee, Nintendo has officially dropped the ball. Hey, sometimes when they make a game, they don't put enough things in there to satisfy players, like maybe in the Pokemon Store, have ALL Tms and ALL evolution items for sale, stock some PP UP/PP Max. Get more trainers to fight for pay days. This may be a good game, but like all others, they miss a few things with it that could've been superior, and that's why these 'hackers' got the technology to tinker with the game and put these codes up to either make it better, or to make it a disaster if you punch in a wrong code that they said was good, but wound up screwing your game.

Kairyu
07-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Just proving your point a little further, you spelled experience wrong. Not making fun, just irony, I spell it wrong all of the time, that's how i caught it... lol

Please don't post things to point out people's mistakes.
If you don't further the discussion towards the question at hand, that is considered spam.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/announcement.php?f=7

Announcements help if they're read.

Guess that's why some are turning to the Action Replay DS to do their cloning. If that's the reason why they're asking for Dialga for Combee, Nintendo has officially dropped the ball. Hey, sometimes when they make a game, they don't put enough things in there to satisfy players, like maybe in the Pokemon Store, have ALL Tms and ALL evolution items for sale, stock some PP UP/PP Max. Get more trainers to fight for pay days. This may be a good game, but like all others, they miss a few things with it that could've been superior, and that's why these 'hackers' got the technology to tinker with the game and put these codes up to either make it better, or to make it a disaster if you punch in a wrong code that they said was good, but wound up screwing your game.

Yeah... With all of these rumors surrounding cloning, I'm a little cautious about cloning myself.
An AR, if properly used, sounds tempting but, with Nintendo now catching hackers
whenever they go onto the GTS if they have crazy codes scares me too.

Frankly, Nintendo does not mess around anymore.

They mean business.

boofcpw
07-08-2007, 07:53 AM
no legendaries, what the hell is the point of gts then?

Flammenwerfer
07-08-2007, 09:44 AM
This is very absurd.

evil raquaza
07-08-2007, 11:38 AM

do you mean we cant trade legends over WI-FI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SunshineWingull
07-08-2007, 08:05 PM
That would mean clonage pwnage.

Hatchet
07-08-2007, 08:34 PM
this is a big lie.I'm pretty sure you can trade legendaries, but if you can't, I blame all you hackers.

Lord Celebi
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM

Bull. Not only does that break the law, that is physically impossible for Nintendo to delete your game via Wi-Fi.

Also, since this has been solved.

*Locked*