PDA

View Full Version : [Bleach] Favorite Squad Captain

BladeTest
07-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Well, whats your favorite squad captain. I voted Toshiro, Byakuya, Soifon, Kaname, Jūshirō. Mostly Toshiro *points to avatar and banner*

~BT~

Dap
07-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Well, whats your favorite squad captain. I voted Toshiro, Byakuya, Soifon, Kaname, Jūshirō. Mostly Toshiro *points to avatar and banner*

~BT~

Well I just got into Bleach and watch it on weekdays ^^;

But I've seen it on Saturday, the only Captain I know is Kenpachi, but he's not cool so IA picked a cool name, Soifon.

Poring
07-09-2007, 02:42 AM
I voted for Aizen, Byakuka, and Hitsugaya. I think they're the only ones of those that I know, but those guys are all cool.

Ninja TK
07-09-2007, 02:49 AM
I voted for Kenpachi. I mean, come on! He pwns! That's not the only reason why I chose him though. He may be really strong, but he is also kind, in a way. Like to that little girl, forgot her name ^^.

Hatchet
07-09-2007, 02:54 AM
I voted for Soifon,Toshiro, and Byakuya.

BladeTest
07-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Toshiro is my favorite, I plan on getting a name change to Toshiro or something along those lines.

~BT~

Caecity
07-09-2007, 03:29 AM
Toshiro is my favorite, I plan on getting a name change to Toshiro or something along those lines.

~BT~

I pick him too, I don't watch Bleach I just saw the name in your sig, and vote him.^^

BladeTest
07-09-2007, 03:43 AM
I pick him too, I don't watch Bleach I just saw the name in your sig, and vote him.^^He's actually the most second popular Bleach character taken from the lastest Shonen Jump polls. He was less then 100 votes away from being #1. He was behind Ichigo, the main character. Oh the irony.

~BT~

Knightblazer
07-09-2007, 09:56 AM
I voted for Toshi-san firstly, coz' I like how he always insists on every Shinigami calling him 'Hitsugaya-taichou'. And of course, the hair - just like Ichi-san, always ranting whenever anyone talks about it. xD

Bya-san... why? He's cold, he's cool and his way of battling just PWNS. Well, he's just cool... and I like his attitude. Sneaky yet cold. >=3

Zara-san - ZE ONEH CAPTAIN WITHOUZT ZE ZANPAKTOU! xDDDD I take my hat off that guy. Plus him and Yachi-san make a great comical team. The people with no sense of direction at all. xP

And then there's Shun-baka-san - He drinks sake, gets pummeled by 'Nanao-chan' on a daily basis and wears that uber-pwnsome PINK flower-printed hakama with ancient straw bamboo hat. 8D I like that man.

Finally, Jyuu-san: he may be ill, but he has a great heart and is a very pwnsome captain with his twin blade Zanpaktou. I like his inner strength and determination - PLUS THE GLOMPING! 8DDDD

Knightblazer

Soda
07-09-2007, 10:59 PM
I picked Toshiro! He PWNS Joo!

I love Bleach.

BladeTest
07-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I voted for Toshi-san firstly, coz' I like how he always insists on every Shinigami calling him 'Hitsugaya-taichou'. And of course, the hair - just like Ichi-san, always ranting whenever anyone talks about it. xD

Bya-san... why? He's cold, he's cool and his way of battling just PWNS. Well, he's just cool... and I like his attitude. Sneaky yet cold. >=3

Zara-san - ZE ONEH CAPTAIN WITHOUZT ZE ZANPAKTOU! xDDDD I take my hat off that guy. Plus him and Yachi-san make a great comical team. The people with no sense of direction at all. xP

And then there's Shun-baka-san - He drinks sake, gets pummeled by 'Nanao-chan' on a daily basis and wears that uber-pwnsome PINK flower-printed hakama with ancient straw bamboo hat. 8D I like that man.

Finally, Jyuu-san: he may be ill, but he has a great heart and is a very pwnsome captain with his twin blade Zanpaktou. I like his inner strength and determination - PLUS THE GLOMPING! 8DDDD

KnightblazerWow, you sure do have a reason for likeing all of your Bleach characters. Jushiro is possibly my second/third favorite charcter, because he's just a taller version of Toshiro, plus the twin blade Zanpaktou.

~BT~