PDA

View Full Version : The Old Chateau,Little Girl Ghost, And Rotom

Pikapie
07-09-2007, 01:18 AM
So I've heard about the ghost in the chateau but I never see it but people have seen it! And what about rotom the little ghost eletric type pokemon that lives in the tv I've never seen it there. But how do othear people see it! Please help me and othear people find out

-PK
07-09-2007, 01:31 AM
So I've heard about the ghost in the chateau but I never see it but people have seen it! And what about rotom the little ghost eletric type pokemon that lives in the tv I've never seen it there. But how do othear people see it! Please help me and othear people find out

Little girl: Top floor, middle door, last door on the right
Old man: dining room, one of the doors on the 1st floor
Rotom: Top floor, middle door, 2nd room on the left, click on the tv in the nightime.

Arceus
07-09-2007, 01:35 AM
As previously said, Rotom is hiding in the T.V. All you have to do is wait untill night time and go to the T.V, Click on it, and a Rotom will appear.

troacctid
07-09-2007, 02:00 AM
As previously said, Rotom is hiding in the T.V. All you have to do is wait untill night time and go to the T.V, Click on it, and a Rotom will appear.
You also need the National Dex. (This baffled me for a while when I tried to catch Rotom early on in the game.)

Pikapie
07-09-2007, 11:39 AM
You also need the National Dex. (This baffled me for a while when I tried to catch Rotom early on in the game.)

Ok. But now I need to defeat the eliet four does anyone have strong pokemon I could use?

Electric27
07-09-2007, 02:59 PM
to get rotom use a kind-of weak pokemon because it is level 15. at 8:00 on friday go and click the t.v.

troacctid
07-09-2007, 07:20 PM
to get rotom use a kind-of weak pokemon because it is level 15. at 8:00 on friday go and click the t.v.
Actually, a Quick Ball usually catches it without needing to be weakened. It's pretty easy.

Anyway, for the Elite Four, just make sure you have a solid fire or flying attack to handle the first guy, a solid water or grass attack to take out the second, a solid fighting attack to take out the third, and a solid dark or ghost type attack to take out the fourth, with a fire attack for Bronzong. Then for the Champion, you'll want a diverse range of attacks.

Metagross Ex
07-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Ok. But now I need to defeat the eliet four does anyone have strong pokemon I could use?

What levels are your pokemon at Pikapie?:ermm:

Pikapie
07-17-2007, 09:03 PM
What levels are your pokemon at Pikapie?:ermm:

Well my strongest is level 76 torterra

Flan
07-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Well my strongest is level 76 torterra

Okay, level it up to 80+ and you're good.
Get some decent LV40-LV60+ Pokemon too to back you up, or at least get lots of Revives, Full Restore, Full Heal, etc.

Ulazlo
07-17-2007, 09:19 PM
that torterra could probably kill most of the elite four by itself.

Flan
07-17-2007, 09:20 PM
that torterra could probably kill most of the elite four by itself.

Probably, but I still had a tiny bit of trouble with my LV80+ Empoleon. XD
Of course, it's absurd not to say that he won't sweep the E4 easily.

Pikapie
07-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Probably, but I still had a tiny bit of trouble with my LV80+ Empoleon. XD
Of course, it's absurd not to say that he won't sweep the E4 easily.

Ya I can't beet the fourth person

Flan
07-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Ya I can't beet the fourth person

All right. Try to get Earthquake on Torterra and kill Flint's Pokemon with it. If not, at try to get a good sturdy water type Pokemon around LV60 or so. No, definitely not Floatzel, so don't even think about it. Something like Quagsire might be good.
Otherwise, just get a bunch of LV50+ Pokemon and try your best.
Remember to get a bunch of Revives as well, I remember having trouble with this guy too.

Pikapie
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
All right. Try to get Earthquake on Torterra and kill Flint's Pokemon with it. If not, at try to get a good sturdy water type Pokemon around LV60 or so. No, definitely not Floatzel, so don't even think about it.
Otherwise, just get a bunch of LV50+ Pokemon and try your best.
Remember to get a bunch of Revives as well, I remember having trouble with this guy too.

My torterra's moves are
Earthquake
Crunch
Leaf Storm
Rock Smash

Flan
07-17-2007, 09:31 PM
My torterra's moves are
Earthquake
Crunch
Leaf Storm
Rock Smash

Mind telling me what the rest of your team is?
I could possibly help.

Pikapie
07-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Mind telling me what the rest of your team is?
I could possibly help.

Torterra Lv.76

Earthquake
Crunch
Leaf Storm
Rock Smash

Dialga Lv.48

Metal Claw
AncietPower
Dragon Claw
Roar of Time

Uxie Lv.50

Safeguard
Yawn
Future Sight
Drear Eater

Mew Lv.33

Pound
Mega Punch
Metronome
Psychic

Quilava Lv.27

Flame Wheel
Ember
Quick Attack
Flamethrower

Dratini Lv.19

Warp
Dragon Rage
Thunder Wave
Twister

Flan
07-17-2007, 10:00 PM
All right, first, evolve your Dratini if you can, level it up to LV55 so it can evolve if possible. If you don't feel like it, leave it at LV50 as a Dragonair.
And try to evolve that Quilava as well. Get Dialga, Mew and Typhlosion up to LV50-60 as well.

Movesets:

Torterra LV76-LV80+ @ ?
Earthquake
Wood Hammer
Crunch
Curse/Rock Smash (Rock Smash if you absolutely need it)

Use Curse, if you have it, once or twice to up Attack and Defense (obviously at LV76-LV80 you can take a hit or two) and then attack. If you don't have it, just attack.

Dialga LV50-LV60+ @ ?
Metal Claw
Earth Power/AncientPower (Earth only if you get Dialga up to LV60)
Dragon Claw
Roar of Time

Pretty straightfoward.

Uxie LV51-60+ @ ?
Safeguard
Yawn
Extrasensory (Uxie learns this at LV51, surely it won't hurt that much)
Dream Eater

Safeguard if you like, and then use Yawn on opponent.
Extrasensory next and then Dream Eater once the opponent is asleep. Not a decent strategy, but good enough for the E4 I suppose.

Mew LV50-LV60+ @ ?
Pound/Ancientpower
Mega Punch
Metronome
Psychic

Really, there isn't too much Mew can learn without TMs. :/
But if you want to stick Surf on Mew (I suggest over Mega Punch or Metronome), go ahead if you like. XP It might help.

Typhlosion LV50-LV60+ @ ?
Flamethrower/Lava Plume (F-thrower has a 10% chance of burning oppponent and 95 damage, while Plume has 30% and 80 damage, pick whatever you like more)
Gyro Ball (I hope Typhlosion isn't too fast)
Swift
Smokescreen (iono, trying to make use of something without wasting your TMs)

Eh, not much I can say here.
Except, if a Pokemon is using Double Team, Minimize, etc. then use Swift if you can.
Except on Ghost types, remember that.

Dragonair-Dragonite LV50-LV60+ @ ?
Agility/Dragon Dance (it learns DD at LV53, pick what you think is better for you)
Dragon Rush
Roost/Thunderpunch/Thunderwave (Roost and Thunderpunch only if you evolve Dragonair, Thunderwave if you decide to keep it as Dragonair)
Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance/Agility to up stats if you like, then attack.
Roost to heal, Thunderwave to paralyze, Thunderpunch to attack and a 10% chance of paralyzing the opponent as well.
Dragon Rush and Aqua Tail are pretty straightforward.

Well, they might not be good, but they're only E4 sets anyways. :/
You'll probably pwn them right away. ;D
Number of Heart Scales needed for this: 7 to 9 Heart Scales, depending.