PDA

View Full Version : The future of Pokemon advertisement

AshMistyMayfan
03-14-2004, 09:13 PM
I saw bits of Pokemon's next season!

Zangoose vs. Seviper
Medicham in a contest, did you catch that trainer? I swear, she could be related to Flannery!

I thought the voice of Medicham was hilarious: Cham, Cham, Medicham. Had to be a girl doing that!

What other bits did you see?

Tamer Marco
03-15-2004, 11:56 PM
Sounds cool! When will it be aired in America?

Suicune
03-16-2004, 12:58 AM
It wont be aired untill next season most likely so probablly early 2005.

The girl did look like Flannery but I don't think they are related. Medicham had a really bad voice. Who ever decided the voice over for that needs some psychological help.

AshMistyMayfan
03-16-2004, 06:46 AM
[I think a number of the actors or actresses that do the Pokemon voices need psychological help because:

THey sound stupid
They can't get the Pokemon name right or pronounce it even!
They probably get paid peanuts anyway to do the voice. :razz:
They make the Pokemon sound more funny then a serious contender.

I keep saying doing the voice from the RS games is FAR MUCH BETTER then paying somebody to just say the Pokemon name!

Marill
03-16-2004, 09:55 PM
I didn't get to see the advertisement, sadly, but seeing you guys talking about it makes me happy! I love Medicham! Hmm, I wonder how far we will actually get in the current season. Though, I'll do without spoilers.

Scorch Ry
03-18-2004, 08:50 PM
The advertisements I saw were:

Zangoose Vs. Seviper battling.....
I saw Zangoose running down the fields, getting ready to attack Seviper.

Medicham Vs. Seviper
Medicham blasted a psychic sparkles through its hands and use a High Jump Kick on Seviper.

Bagon Vs. Pikachu
Bagon's Ability, Rock Head, smashes up rocks. Pikachu hits Bagon with an Iron Tail, and then...Pikachu runs down Bagon, using Thunder, while Bagon runs towards Pikachu, ready for a Headbutt attack.

Ninjask and Ninjask Vs. Pikachu and Torchic
Torchic blasted one Ninjask with an Ember attack, while the other released a Shadow Ball attack......

Hariken4
03-20-2004, 12:06 AM
I didn't see any :sad:

-Smoo-
05-24-2008, 07:02 PM
I didn't see it either.

AshMistyMayfan
05-24-2008, 09:01 PM
This posting is 4 years old, please do not respond!