PDA

View Full Version : Help on Pokemon/Items!!!

Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
07-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi I really badly need help!!!

I need the (i think this is what it is called?) Magma Booster to get a Magmortar I have tried with my Pokeradar to find I Magby with the item but I still have'nt found one!!! So if you have found one can you tell me how long it took you!!!

and.....

WHERE DO YOU FIND A SNORUNT!!!!! Because I need one to get a Frosslass so if anyone knows where to catch a Snorunt please tell me!!!!

Thanks!!!

kirkeastment
07-10-2007, 08:59 PM

I need the (i think this is what it is called?) Magma Booster to get a Magmortar I have tried with my Pokeradar to find I Magby with the item but I still have'nt found one!!! So if you have found one can you tell me how long it took you!!!

and.....

WHERE DO YOU FIND A SNORUNT!!!!! Because I need one to get a Frosslass so if anyone knows where to catch a Snorunt please tell me!!!!

Thanks!!!
ok well first you need LG inserted to find wild magby's up on route 227{i found magby hard to find at first, but i thought 4 in a row{thanks to pokeradar and covet and all 4 had magmaboosters}

as for snorunt, its a pokeradar only pokemon, so it can only be found at these locations

Diamond Rare
PokéRadar Routes 216 & 217, Lake Acuity Surrounding

Pearl Rare
PokéRadar Routes 216 & 217, Lake Acuity Surrounding

-PK
07-10-2007, 08:59 PM

and.....

Thanks!!!

You must have the LeafGreen GBA game inserted into your ds and you find them on Magby at the Stark Mountain. There is a low chance of them in Diamond version.

Snorunt are found using the pokeradar in the Acuity Lakefront area.

Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
07-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Yes I Have my LeafGreen in my Ds And I have caught about 6 Magbys But none of them have the Magma Booster!!!!!!!!

Is it maybe I am Just unlucky?

-PK
07-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Yes I Have my LeafGreen in my Ds And I have caught about 6 Magbys But none of them have the Magma Booster!!!!!!!!

Is it maybe I am Just unlucky?

It depends on your game. Pearl= higher chance Diamond= low chance

Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
07-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I have Pearl!

-PK
07-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I have Pearl!

Then your just unlucky. You should try to use a pokemon that knows the move thief against the Magby, then you wouldn't have to catch them.

kirkeastment
07-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Then your just unlucky. You should try to use a pokemon that knows the move thief against the Magby, then you wouldn't have to catch them.
i'd choose Covet over Thief, as covet can have a max PP of 64.

also don't just try to encounter them by runnig around in the grass, use the pokeradar to get an encounter because then your chances of finding another magby are better than running around like a loonie