PDA

View Full Version : need help

Sarahpom83
07-14-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure where to put this, I can't find the right area to place this topic in.

But I want to create an RPG for my board but I need help with a Plot, story line, and everything else.

I want it to be mixed with some characters being a super hero, and then with a normal life like rpg, mixed with other stuff. I wanted it to be easy going anything could happen but the users are only allowed to have three characters. one Super hero if they wanted, one normal human, and one of ether.

But I don't know a good title to call it nor do I really know how I would go about it, I'm asking my one friend but I only have five members on the board because I just can't seem to get any other members on there because its like no one likes my board for some reason.

They come on and sign up then they forget they have joined and never come back, expect for the five that have been here for a while. and it really doesn't make since, do I do something wrong, is my type of role playing different then most of you? or are the idea's sucky and only a few people find them fun?

But please I'd really like some help, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, I can't find the right place, its not a idea for here, its a idea for my rpg board but I need help.

LordZangoose
07-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Text-based or an actual game? If it's an actual game, put it in the Mixed: Game Projects section. If it's text-based, put the link in the advertising thread in the Other: Computers/Internet section, and ask for help.

Kenny_C.002
07-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Seems more like a text-based role play, which would put it in RP: Discussions.

Sarahpom83
07-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Seems more like a text-based role play, which would put it in RP: Discussions.

oh ok, and thanks. and yeah its a text-base role play. where you role play back and forth but of course sign up with characters first. but I still need help like for an idea of a topic name or something like that..