PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Vs. Pokemon

Nick_Roge
07-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Which do you think is better

I'm talking about just the anime. I'm also dealing with the most current season (eg. Digimon savers and Pokemon Daimond and Pearl). If you've never seen one of the two please don't vote.

Stardy
07-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Pokemon, I hate Digimon

da ink
07-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Pokemon no contestto wi my vote
i vote for pokemon digimon sucks

Draconic_Espeon
07-20-2007, 02:30 PM
I haven't seen Digimon Savers, but I know enough about it to know it sounds good. =P Better than Diamond and Pearl, that's for sure.

I've always prefered Digimon to Pokemon. It always seemed to have more action and suspense in it. Plus, I like the monsters in it more. DoruGreymon could kick Charizard's butt any day of the week.

ZERO-X
07-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Pokemon is a lot better! Digimon should have staid being only TV series instead of making games!

Anastasia-R
07-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I never liked Digimon. I liked Pokemon better.
---Anna.R

Palkiaperson
07-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Digimon sucs, Pokemon rocs!!!!!!!!!!!

AnalysisExpert
07-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Holy crap, no contest, Digimon Savers FOR. THE. WIN. :O

Palkiaperson
07-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Why don't you just go join a digimon forum or something. If your not a pokemon person don't join.

Willdudebotdood
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Pokemon rules I never liked digimon it's rubbish go Pokemon. Everyone who likes digimon are total noobs.

Lord Celebi
07-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Digimon Savers, no contest.

But this is like comparing an apple to an orange. Digimon and Pokemon aren't similar at all, and they aren't rivals like PC and Mac or IE and Firefox are. Blindly hating Digimon because you like Pokemon is horrendous in my eyes, because Digimon was the greatest thing since sliced bread for me when I was a kid.

I guess I'm a noob, willdude.

magentaman
07-20-2007, 03:48 PM
i liked both franchises equally, but the digimon anime rules over pokemon anime

MagmarMan
07-20-2007, 04:00 PM
The first season of Digimon was amazing!! I watched every episode!!
The second season was -eh- so I only watched part of it...
The third season was terrible so I watched only one episode.
Savers.......blech! Terrible!

Following this format, one can only assume that I voted for pokemon.

*note: I don't know what I liked more, the original series of Pokemon or the original Digiman...

Draconic_Espeon
07-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Why don't you just go join a digimon forum or something. If your not a pokemon person don't join.

You can like both Pokemon and Digimon, but prefer one over the other. (Especially when it comes to the anime.)

IBeatRyan
07-20-2007, 06:59 PM
I could never get into Digimon

magicarp009
07-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I like both Pokemon and Digimon. I actually liked the Digimon series up to armagedonmon. I even enjoyed the seasons with the new digi-destined (including Kari and T.K.). It was the series when the digi-destines began using trading cards to power-up their digimon partners that I stopped liking it. I especially disliked the season where the digi-destined would fuse with their digimon, which was quite strange. As for Pokemon, I have been watching since the first episode and I am still watching today.

I have to say, I did like digimon in the past. I even own the Digimon World (the first one) for playstation.

But I am a hardcore Pokemon fan, with all the RPG games (all meaning atleast one of each generation), Stadiums 1&2, Snap, Colloseum, XD, (Battle Revolution will soon be added to the list), Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Puzzle league for GB, and tons of other merchandise.

Basically, Pokemon wins but Digimon is still cool (for at least the first few seasons).

BladeTest
07-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Why don't you just go join a digimon forum or something. If your not a pokemon person don't join.Just because you joined a Pokemon Forum dosen't mean you have to like Pokemon. It's a forum, some people come here for the Grapichs Section or just the community. Everyone has a freedom of speech or a the right to like something

-Ichii
Pokemon rules I never liked digimon it's rubbish go Pokemon. Everyone who likes digimon are total noobs.Yeah, I guess I'm a n00b, considering the fact that you just joined here this month...

-Ichii
Digimon Savers, no contest.

But this is like comparing an apple to an orange. Digimon and Pokemon aren't similar at all, and they aren't rivals like PC and Mac or IE and Firefox are. Blindly hating Digimon because you like Pokemon is horrendous in my eyes, because Digimon was the greatest thing since sliced bread for me when I was a kid.

I guess I'm a noob, willdude.I guess I must be a n00b as well rust :tongue:. I picked Digimon over Pokemon D/P. Why you ask, well, Pokemon is so cliche, same thing every episode, I think the seiries should have stopped after Johto or atleast a new hero every two seasons, it's not like it's a show named Ash Ketume where they can't change the main charcter such as Naruto or that crappy Bo-Bo show. I voted Digimon all the way. Oh just to let some of you people who think Digimon came after Pokemon it didn't. Digimon came first in Japan, then Pokemon. So for all the people who are going to say Pokemon copied Digimon, you got mixed up.

-Ichii