PDA

View Full Version : .hack : The World Discussion

DrCoolSanta
07-22-2007, 07:39 AM
I had been bored some months ago, and a little search on Youtube brought me to .hack//sign.
I thought it was great, loved it, and I wished that they actually air it in India, I couldn't see legend of the twilight on Animax when it was there, and somehow Animax keeps going away.

I just realized that it isn't much famous, it might be my misunderstandings though. What do you think about .hack?

BladeTest
07-22-2007, 07:51 AM
I used to love that show, but after the second season, it got kind of dull. I used to rent all of the games and such, but now, if I see it on late Sundays, then I'll watch it.

-Ichii

DrCoolSanta
07-22-2007, 07:59 AM
I used to love that show, but after the second season, it got kind of dull. I used to rent all of the games and such, but now, if I see it on late Sundays, then I'll watch it.

-Ichii
The way the creators make everything last for 10-15 minutes like focusing on Subaru for hours for no reason makes it a little dull and boring...

Sigh, still I love it.

Kenny_C.002
07-22-2007, 03:41 PM
There are problems with the .hack series itself. It spans through many forms of media. In order to appreciate the entire story, you have to go through it all. The games themselves tend to be sub-par dungeon crawlers, which hurt its statistics Still, //sign was good starting from about the middle of the series until the end (but the end was terrible). :-/

//Roots seem to fare a little better, but suffers from the same syndromes that plagued //sign, while the storyline almost bases itself around the same thing over again. Still, the character Haseo is more interesting than Kite and Tsukasa.

Poring
07-23-2007, 08:54 PM
//Gift was the best one. <_<

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I always liked the entire concept. It may get old for some people, but I don't mind any of that. I'm a fan. :cool:

Treeky111
07-29-2007, 12:14 PM
it's just plain boring... i don't watch it anymore.

rufus6june
07-31-2007, 06:48 PM
I only have seen the first episode of .hack//sigh. Its preety good. Im telling you that girl is a stalker!