PDA

View Full Version : The Milana League - Leader Spots OPEN!

Murkrow Mistress
07-29-2007, 05:18 PM
WElcome to the Milana League! I, Murkrow Mistress aka Yamikarasu, have set up a pokemon league. Finally. To join this League, PM me with the gym type you want, your name, and your pokemon roster. All pokemon you include in your roster must meet 'level requirements', a range of levels your pokemon must be in. We couldn't have level sixty pokemon in the first gym! You may have up to fifteen pokemon in your 'gym bank' - the collection of pokemon eligible for your gym - but can only use the limit of pokemon allowed each battle.
EX.
Pretend I am the Fire gym leader. I have seven pokemon: Ponyta, Monferno, Charmander, Magby, Chimchar, Charmelion, and Castform. A kid comes along wanting to battle. Because I can only have three pokemon in my roster per battle in this Gym, I must choose three Pokemon to battle with. The other four are not used.

GYMS:
Water Gym
3 pokemon per battle
levels 12-14
Max Level: 14
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Ghost Gym
3 pkmn
lvs.19-22
Mac lv: 22
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Flying Gym
3 pokemon
lv. 27-30
Max lv. 30
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Grass Gym
Same as Flying
Max lv. 30
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Electric Gym
Max lv. 39
Leader:
Rikru
Trainers:
_______
_______

STeel Gym
3 pokemon
lv. 36-39
Max Lv: 39
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Ground Gym
4 pokemon
lv. 47-49
Leader:
jackass2911
Trainers:
_______
_______

Bug Gym
4 pokemon
lv. 46-49
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

ELITE FOUR:
Unavailable Type Choices:
Water, Ghost, Flying, Dark, Electric, Steel, Ground, Grass, and Bug.

Elite Four no. 1
Type:
Leader:

Elite Four no. 2
Type:
Leader:

Elite Four no. 3
Type:
Leader:

Elite Four no. 4
Type: Dark
Leader: Yamikarasu (me)
Now, because an Elite Four member is only allowed five pokemon, and I have five in my bank, I have the option to make a trainer card.
http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/6f15f9ac909854db59a0838ab668b90d.png

CHAMPIONS:
You do not need to fight these people. They are only the people who have completed the Milana League Challenge.

To become a challenger is easy. Just PM me declaring ou want to be a challenger, and i'll put you on the list below:
No Clallengers...yet. :cool:

jackass2911
07-29-2007, 06:23 PM
WElcome to the Milana League! I, Murkrow Mistress aka Yamikarasu, have set up a pokemon league. Finally. To join this League, PM me with the gym type you want, your name, and your pokemon roster. All pokemon you include in your roster must meet 'level requirements', a range of levels your pokemon must be in. We couldn't have level sixty pokemon in the first gym! You may have up to fifteen pokemon in your 'gym bank' - the collection of pokemon eligible for your gym - but can only use the limit of pokemon allowed each battle.
EX.
Pretend I am the Fire gym leader. I have seven pokemon: Ponyta, Monferno, Charmander, Magby, Chimchar, Charmelion, and Castform. A kid comes along wanting to battle. Because I can only have three pokemon in my roster per battle in this Gym, I must choose three Pokemon to battle with. The other four are not used.

GYMS:
Water Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Ghost Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Flying Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Grass Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Electric Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

STeel Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Ground Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

Bug Gym
Leader:
_______
Trainers:
_______
_______

ELITE FOUR:
Unavailable Type Choices:
Water, Ghost, Flying, Dark, Electric, Steel, Ground, Grass, and Bug.

Elite Four no. 1
Type:
Leader:

Elite Four no. 2
Type:
Leader:

Elite Four no. 3
Type:
Leader:

Elite Four no. 4
Type: Dark
Leader: Yamikarasu (me)

CHAMPIONS:
You do not need to fight these people. They are only the people who have completed the Milana League Challenge.

To become a challenger is easy. Just PM me declaring ou want to be a challenger, and i'll put you on the list below:
No Clallengers...yet. :cool:
can i be the ground gym leader?

Rikru
07-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Can I be the electric Gym leader? (PM'ed you)

Murkrow Mistress
07-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Both Accepted!

LocamotionEX
07-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Why would you have Lv. requirements when wifi, you can automatically make them Lv. 100.:confused:

Murkrow Mistress
07-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Why would you have Lv. requirements when wifi, you can automatically make them Lv. 100.:confused:

I have Wi-FI Battled my brother, and Neither of our pokemon were lv. 100 throuout the match. And, besides, I am specifically making the requirements to mimic those on Diamond and Pearl. ^^

dragonitemaster
07-30-2007, 12:57 AM
u can make em lv 100s by setting singles lv 100, see simple

Murkrow Mistress
07-30-2007, 03:03 AM
u can make em lv 100s by setting singles lv 100, see simple

I have no idea why they put that in there.

jackass2911
07-30-2007, 12:57 PM
I have Wi-FI Battled my brother, and Neither of our pokemon were lv. 100 throuout the match. And, besides, I am specifically making the requirements to mimic those on Diamond and Pearl. ^^
can we at least make it so our pokes go to lv 50 coz all my guys are like 70+ tht i want to use

Murkrow Mistress
07-30-2007, 01:04 PM
can we at least make it so our pokes go to lv 50 coz all my guys are like 70+ tht i want to use
Yes, that is a problem...How about this? You ask the trainer if you want to do it level fifty, level onehundred, or free game. Only the gym leaders have this option. (If you like, i'll donate a pokemon to you. Only one though. For use in the Gym.)

jackass2911
07-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Yes, that is a problem...How about this? You ask the trainer if you want to do it level fifty, level onehundred, or free game. Only the gym leaders have this option. (If you like, i'll donate a pokemon to you. Only one though. For use in the Gym.)
ok sure would u like 2 test battle me 3vs 3 and do all my guys need to be ground or just the majority

Murkrow Mistress
08-01-2007, 06:20 PM
ok sure would u like 2 test battle me 3vs 3 and do all my guys need to be ground or just the majority

Majority, but all pokemon must know at least two moves of gym type. Please don't cheat and type-trump.