PDA

View Full Version : Most feared pokemon and trainer here?

llR2ll
08-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Just wondering who is the best trainer on PE2K?

I battled Icemanrez the other day for the first time, my friedn let me borrow his pokes but they were e hacked, so it wasnt a fair battle.

I think he and his weavile are intimidating and very strong.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/642/imanyuurahm3.gif

haoyang
08-04-2007, 06:04 AM
both dragonitemaster and icemanrez are top notch...

ovi_one and berserk gene are good too.

ronjorox or whatever his name is, is pretty darn good too...

but you realise it is very hard to say who's the absolute best. because if I'm allowed to use a metaphor here,

squirtle's team might be very very good. but bulbasaur can beat him most of the time... so does that mean bulbasaur is the best? nope. Charmander just happend to have owned bulbasaur in a lv 100 doubles battle yesterday.

then squirtle goes "I've beaten charmander's team many times!"

you see what I mean?

it is very difficult to be able to beat everybody... you just have to be the best you can be. That's what pokemon is about. I just realized that very recently.

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 06:24 AM
It has to be the/dud3.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 06:24 AM
It has to be the/dud3.
im pretty feared lol not really but i am good i match up with berserk gene

finallegacy
08-04-2007, 06:27 AM
I think most of the top trainers here have all beaten each other, so there could be a top 10, but probably there is no best.

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 06:28 AM
I think most of the top trainers here have all beaten each other, so there could be a top 10, but probably there is no best.
You have to be on the top 10.:happy:

Shinies
08-04-2007, 06:29 AM
You have to be on the top 10.:happy:
finallegacy has my vote for best that guy like creamed me but im a lot better now

haoyang
08-04-2007, 06:30 AM
im pretty feared lol not really but i am good i match up with berserk gene

ok how's this? I was one move away from beating IcemanRez.... his last poke woke up and killed my last poke.

but I can't ever beat berserk gene

however, Icemanrez can murder berserk gene's pokes (based upon what rez told me if I remember correctly)...

I lost really badly to dragonitemaster's so called weak team (he supposedly has a stronger one), but icemanrez and Cmew along with a few others have beaten it before...

get it folks?

there's no such thing as being the absolute best without ever being able to lose...
Otherwise, it'd be very obvious by now, since that person will have a perfect record... and people will be calling him "you-know-who" and babies will cry when they hear their name... or baby pokemon that is...

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 06:33 AM
ok how's this? I was one move away from beating IcemanRez.... his last poke woke up and killed my last poke.

but I can't ever beat berserk gene

however, Icemanrez can murder berserk gene's pokes (based upon what rez told me if I remember correctly)...

I lost really badly to dragonitemaster's so called weak team (he supposedly has a stronger one), but icemanrez and Cmew along with a few others have beaten it before...

get it folks?

there's no such thing as being the absolute best without ever being able to lose...
Otherwise, it'd be very obvious by now, since that person will have a perfect record... and people will be calling him "you-know-who" and babies will cry when they hear their name... or baby pokemon that is...

I can beat iceman with my skarm because he has hardly any special attacks IIRC.

It's like rock-paper-scizors:D

kill_shot
08-04-2007, 06:36 AM
I'm not bad..no top ten or anything but my loss win looks bad. Only cuzz I've faced the best.

Silver Skarmory is really good.

I agree about noo absolute best.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I can beat iceman with my skarm because he has hardly any special attacks IIRC.

It's like rock-paper-scizors:D

what is IIRC?

but yes, it is a lot like rock-paper-scizcors... in fact... pokemon's types is one big game of ro-sham-bo...

by the way.. how do you beat skarmories? I only have a taunting gyarados at the moment... but it can't kill it... just stalls.. I need a counter.

And I just hate skarm/bliss strategy... I lost to that exact same strategy 4 times now... you, a kid from marriland, ovi_one, and thunder93 all used it to beat me... aside from that combo I can pretty much beat any combo (or have the possibiliity of beating... but the skarmory thing just chokes up my team like a traffic jam... whenever my jolteon comes out... blissey gets swapped in and starts using seismic toss or whatever... and whenever another poke of mine comes in to hide my jolteon, the skarmory comes in to do more whirlwind/roars ... it sucks butt)

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 06:47 AM
what is IIRC?

but yes, it is a lot like rock-paper-scizcors... in fact... pokemon's types is one big game of ro-sham-bo...

by the way.. how do you beat skarmories? I only have a taunting gyarados at the moment... but it can't kill it... just stalls.. I need a counter.

And I just hate skarm/bliss strategy... I lost to that exact same strategy 4 times now... you, a kid from marriland, ovi_one, and thunder93 all used it to beat me... aside from that combo I can pretty much beat any combo (or have the possibiliity of beating... but the skarmory thing just chokes up my team like a traffic jam... whenever my jolteon comes out... blissey gets swapped in and starts using seismic toss or whatever... and whenever another poke of mine comes in to hide my jolteon, the skarmory comes in to do more whirlwind/roars ... it sucks butt)

Magnezone traps skarm. Mixed Infernape can kill SkarmBliss.

If I Remember Correctly

kill_shot
08-04-2007, 06:49 AM
a Light ball pikachu will take it out pretty easy...
But A Typhlosion is better choice.

thunder93
08-04-2007, 06:52 AM
I Hate Blissey

haoyang
08-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Magnezone traps skarm. Mixed Infernape can kill SkarmBliss.

If I Remember Correctly

omg... magnezone!

OMG!!!

MAGNEZONE!

Thank you so much!

Magne-baby-breeding here I come! WHOOOOT!!!!

I've only lost consistently to skarm/bliss and ninjask/machamp/tyranitar strategies.... now I'm one step closer to being more well rounded...

Although let me add one thing... even if I get a magnezone with magnet pull and can counter the ninjask strategy... I'd still lose from time to time... theres really no answer to being invincible... unless you use cheats like spiritombs with wonderguard, substitute, and recover and stuff... but that's called cheating...

Shinies
08-04-2007, 06:53 AM
I Hate Blissey
I can take out a blissey easily

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 06:54 AM
I Hate Blissey Machamp. That's my counter to snorlax/Blissey/T-tar

haoyang
08-04-2007, 06:54 AM
sorry for the double post, but won't the skarmory just roar the magnezone away? magnezones are slow... I know roar will go second, but what If the skarmory is out first and magnezone isn't? that means I'll have to switch it in... that gives skarmory the chance to roar/whirlwind...

haoyang
08-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Machamp. That's my counter to snorlax/Blissey/T-tar

did you fight b-gene's machamp? it's top notch in my opinion... it's his best combo. I always beat the rest of his team, but end up losing to his BP machamp ... it sucks butt to lose, but in a sense its fun to watch him do it... cuz it's just soo good.

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 06:57 AM
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 07:00 AM
did you fight b-gene's machamp? it's top notch in my opinion... it's his best combo. I always beat the rest of his team, but end up losing to his BP machamp ... it sucks butt to lose, but in a sense its fun to watch him do it... cuz it's just soo good.
Yeah I did. I think. I beat Machamp using a Alakazam.

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:17 AM

hey ronjocox i improved my team to easily annihilate yours. and you cant call that battle against me a clean victory cuz i had your S trapped and somehow that B beat me. i enjoyed it, especially since no one has beaten me for a while. Oh and i also beat Dud3 that very same day

haoyang
08-04-2007, 07:17 AM

didn't he have baton pass? if he passed then machamp is faster... and he has payback... so it'll kill alakazam in one hit... how did you do it?

haoyang
08-04-2007, 07:18 AM
hey ronjocox i improved my team to easily annihilate yours. and you cant call that battle against me a clean victory cuz i had your S trapped and somehow that B beat me. i enjoyed it, especially since no one has beaten me for a while. Oh and i also beat Dud3 that very same day

there you have it guys... I think the most consistently the best is this dude here... can't say why.... just has a winning aura about him... I came close though didn't I rez?

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 07:21 AM
didn't he have baton pass? if he passed then machamp is faster... and he has payback... so it'll kill alakazam in one hit... how did you do it?
He didn't BP. My S takes care of that.

I'm sorry...

Your the best trainer here.

finallegacy
08-04-2007, 07:27 AM
I haven't battled icemanrez in a while, this thread is making me want to make a hit list of people I have to assassinate in pokemon battles. But sadly my modem is not working, the only reason I'm online now is because I'm mooching off of my neighbor's unsecure network.

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:32 AM
there you have it guys... I think the most consistently the best is this dude here... can't say why.... just has a winning aura about him... I came close though didn't I rez?

man i think you are one of the best trainers i have battle in a while, including ronjocox, finallegacy, cookies, dud3 and others i cant remember

kill_shot
08-04-2007, 07:32 AM
same here..iceman scares me.

I have the fealing that if he was a pokemon.....
he'd be some uber legendary, like mewtwo or Dialga

Shinies
08-04-2007, 07:34 AM

yeah like when i first battled finallegacy he pwned me badly i mean BADLY and now i got a better team but im scared to face you lol

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:36 AM

lol. thanx i guess.

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Finalegacy will be Garchomp. :)

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Finalegacy will be Garchomp. :)

you would be your undefeatable Skarmory lol

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 07:42 AM
you would be your undefeatable Skarmory lol
You will be your shiny M.

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:44 AM
You will be your shiny M.

thanx. that poke is incredible

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 07:45 AM
thanx. that poke is incredible
But I wall it.

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:47 AM
But I wall it.

i was somehow able to take down your S. that strategy just fails when you only have one poke left. Anyways i was looking forward to a rematch yesterday but i cant today cuz i got my ds taken by my parents

ronjocox
08-04-2007, 07:48 AM
i was somehow able to take down your S. that strategy just fails when you only have one poke left. Anyways i was looking forward to a rematch yesterday but i cant today cuz i got my ds taken by my parents
I know. Should of taught me Drill Peck.:happy:

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:48 AM
I know. Should of taught me Drill Peck.:happy:

that strategy is the only one im weak against

haoyang
08-04-2007, 07:52 AM
everyone please go read the thread project alpha started by SS... I think it's a great Idea.

But I think we need at least 1 month to prepare... I do at least... and I'm sure a lot of good players would improve if given time... I'm making a few more deadly pokes by IV breeding... will take time though...

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:53 AM
everyone please go read the thread project alpha started by SS... I think it's a great Idea.

But I think we need at least 1 month to prepare... I do at least... and I'm sure a lot of good players would improve if given time... I'm making a few more deadly pokes by IV breeding... will take time though...

yeah but school starts in a month. that would be a hassle

haoyang
08-04-2007, 07:57 AM
yeah but school starts in a month. that would be a hassle

I know, but what about at night or on the weekends?

weekends would be good...or maybe we should all plan on Christmas break?

we could technically wait till next summer but that would mean the probability of pokemon inc. making more games that will make D/P obsolete... I'd hate that... makes all my hard work into nothing.

T r I p L e x
08-04-2007, 08:24 AM
i havent battle too many people round the forums yet but i got a question....

are you the same iceman that made the McIceGar?

haoyang
08-04-2007, 08:37 AM
i havent battle too many people round the forums yet but i got a question....

are you the same iceman that made the McIceGar?

McIceGar? can you please tell me what that is? i've only been on this forum for 4 days...

T r I p L e x
08-04-2007, 08:41 AM
lol i dont kno what it is exactly but i kno it was popular on Netbattle for a while. i never used it but i kno people who did. and for 4 days you seem to kno a lot lol. welcome.

kill_shot
08-04-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm getting better...
I got lucky that my gym team turned out to be decent.
Once I improve it It will be really strong

haoyang
08-04-2007, 08:44 AM
lol i dont kno what it is exactly but i kno it was popular on Netbattle for a while. i never used it but i kno people who did. and for 4 days you seem to kno a lot lol. welcome.

I've played pokemon since 4rth grade... I'm about to go to college... you can say I'm experienced. I was a killer in battling in Silver... hardly ever lost... but I guess not having wifi meant I battle my friends who were pretty much all noobs in my humble opinion.

does the mcgar or whatever... is it a garchomp with a certain moveset?

stevey666
08-04-2007, 09:17 AM
dragonitemaster! He is ONE tough person!

But sadly I beat him, but that doesn't classify me as strong!

GO DRAGONMASTER!

haoyang
08-04-2007, 09:27 AM

GO DRAGONMASTER!

lol... you beat him? that's pretty good I must say.

yeah that guy is one tough hombre.

Legend Master
08-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Hmm, I DID sign up for a PBR tourney and I was matched up against Dragonnite master...

Sadly, I had to drop out because of school starting, and many other things
that made me real busy.

But if he's that good I'll definitely challenge him another time. :D

Tsunami
08-04-2007, 01:25 PM

GO DRAGONMASTER!

Hes not good O.O

I beat his level 100 team with 3 level 60 non EV trained pokemon O.O

haoyang
08-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Hes not good O.O

I beat his level 100 team with 3 level 60 non EV trained pokemon O.O

lol... he must have been using his bad team... he has two you know.

Willdudebotdood
08-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Probably DratiniLover, she rox :biggrin:

Dark Charizard
08-04-2007, 01:47 PM
I would say either dragonitemaster or icemanrez. :P I've battled them alot. And usually I lost. /: Sometimes. I must say that dragoniteguymaster was a hassle too. ):

ziege
08-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Just wondering who is the best trainer on PE2K?

I battled Icemanrez the other day for the first time, my friedn let me borrow his pokes but they were e hacked, so it wasnt a fair battle.

I think he and his weavile are intimidating and very strong.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/642/imanyuurahm3.gif

dude icemanrez is not the best battler here. I smoked him. I need to get serious when Im battling dragonitemaster because hes beaten me.well he did get lucky because his garchomp took out my sleeping pokemon.but I pwned 4 of his pokemon wih a weavile. try battling dud3 he pwns me all the time

llR2ll
08-04-2007, 06:18 PM
ahh well i was just curious, lol, didn't knoww that there were so many good trainers here:oops:

anyway, im planning to host a tourney for a lot o the best trainers, of course i wont be in it, but just seeing whos the best.

ovi_one
08-04-2007, 06:24 PM
It has to be the/dud3.

I completely agree. Dud3 and The are really good. (Though, The isn't that active anymore.)

FinalLegacy, you're definitely one of the best.