PDA

View Full Version : Corny Battles

Corn
08-12-2007, 06:14 AM
I never got my wages 7/16/06 - 8/12/06. :P

PM me if you want my AIM.

favorite battle so far: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1549290&postcount=7

[20:21] FrozenChaos703: Husnain, can I butsecks your bidoof? :o

[20:24] JacksonPKMN: How do you mean?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1596156&postcount=77

[01:41] PieAtingFiend: AIRPLANE FTW

01:48] LSpl0x: I saw humans have sex once

[01:57] Tempest79797: ill challenge your gym
[01:57] FrozenChaos703: Fine.
[01:58] ShadowLinkerz: What about my gym, 24 Fitness

Corn
08-12-2007, 06:15 AM
1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1 (14 people)
Revolution
No Abilities
Multi-Pokemon-Hitting Moves Hit One Pokemon
Random Weather Every Two Turns (Including Fog)
No Sleep Moves (Except Rest)
No Perish Song
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Kingdra B (Leman)
Spinda (Gambling over Dancing)
Garchomp (Eraizaa-Kun)
Infernape (KingofRohan888)
Espeon A (Tamer Marco)
Glaceon (Diesel 34)
Bronzong (Chaotic_Despair)
Espeon B (Team Evolution)
Kingdra A (Brad1313)
Sandslash (Rpgraccoon)
Umbreon (Fenix)
Ditto (gun6)
Lanturn (FrozenChaos)
Blastoise (FireflyK)

http://damightea1.t35.com/ffa/summerauctionffa2007.txt

Leman gets 1000.
Gambling over Dancing gets 1000.
Eraizaa-Kun gets 1000.
KingofRohan888 gets 1500.
Tamer Marco gets 2000.
Diesel 34 gets 2500.
Chaotic_Despair gets 3500.
Team Evolution gets 3500.
Brad1313 gets 4000.
Rpgraccoon gets 4500.
Fenix gets 5000.
gun6 gets 5500.
FrozenChaos gets 6000.
FireflyK gets 6500.

I should get 7000.

Corn
08-13-2007, 03:24 AM
3 VS. 3
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Mismagius, Exeggcute, Slowbro (Gambling over Dancing)
Gengar, Houndoom (Tamer Marco)

Gengar puts Mismagius to sleep and then ended its part in this battle with two Shadow Balls. Exeggcute comes in and Marco decides not to be a sleep *****, so he uses Psychic, while Exeggcute uses Hypnosis. Houndoom substitutes Gengar and Exeggcute's Psychic doesn't affect it. Then Houndoom takes care of Exeggcute with a Flamethrower and Slowbro with a combination of Thunder Fang and two Crunches

Gambling over Dancing gets 500.
Tamer Marco gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-13-2007, 04:03 AM
3 VS. 3
DP
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Alakazam @ Twisted Spoon, Charizard (Legend Slayer)
Gengar, Yanmega, Houndoom (Tamer Marco)

Alakazam One Hit KO's Gengar with a Twisted Spoon Psychic. Alakazam Thunder Waves the new foe, Yanmega, as Yanmega Shadow Balls Alakazam back. A few Calm Minds on Alakazam's behalf gives it enough to enough to One Hit KO Yanmega as well with Psychic. Yanmega still managed to leave Alakazam at around 10%. Houndoom is sent in and forces LS to switch to Charizard, which takes a Crunch. An Earthquake and a Brick Break then take out Houndoom

Legend Slayer gets 1000.
Tamer Marco gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
1 VS. 1
DP
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain

Cyndaquil (The Jr Trainer)
Buizel (Froxy)

Buizel uses that thing I like to call type advantage. :O

The Jr Trainer gets 500.
Froxy gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
1 VS. 1
DP
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain

Cyndaquil (The Jr Trainer)
Buizel (Froxy)

Buizel soaks Cyndaquil, no pun intended. :redface:

The Jr Trainer gets 500.
Froxy gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-13-2007, 11:14 PM
3 VS. 3
DP
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain

Jolteon roars Blissey away after a pointless Calm Mind. HOW POINTLESS! Magmortar was forced in and he was like "WTF O_O". Jolteon Thundered all over Magmartor as soon as it realized what was going on and he Flamethrowered back. Blissey came back to fight and defeated Jolteon in a few Seismic Tosses (FROM HELL). Infernape sweeped Blissey and Magmortar with a little down south move called Close Combat. Starmie then Surfed the Special Defense -2 Pokemon back to whatever its country of origin is. The two 100% Pokemon stood there for a while, staring at each other (mainly because it took a while for Brad to wake up!). Sceptile Leaf Blades and Starmie uses Thunder Wave. Starmie is in critical condition now, but pulls off a Confuse Ray. Sceptile doesn't pull off a move for two turns thanks to the combination of paralysis and confusion as Starmie sets up a Reflect and Substitute. Starmie then Ice Beams Sceptile, who snaps out of confusion and breaks Starmie's Substitute. It was evident that the next turn was the last. Sceptile uses Quick Attack, but it wasn't enough as it left Starmie with around 4%. A final Ice Beam sent out of Starmie's anus corrupts the health of Sceptile.

Blissey, Magmortar, Starmie (Loyal Arcanine)
Jolteon, Infernape, Sceptile (Brad1313)

Loyal Arcanine gets 1000.
Brad1313 gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-13-2007, 11:23 PM
1 VS. 1
DP
Normal Terrain

Ralts (Dark Rider)
Cherubi (Leman)

A Hypnosis and some Dream Eaters consumed the cherries! (heh)

Dark Rider gets 1000.
Leman gets 500.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-13-2007, 11:32 PM
1 VS. 1
DP
Normal Terrain

Bidoof (Tamer Marco)
Cyndaquil (Jr Trainer)

Two Flamethrowers along with a burn wins against the Super and Hyper Fang.

Tamer Marco gets 500.
Jr Trainer gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-14-2007, 09:38 PM
2 VS. 2
DP
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain

Bidoof, Eevee (Tamer Marco)
Buizel, Luxio (Froxy)

Bidoof Super and Hyper fangs Buizel to death while it manages to Super Fang Luxio before it faints. Then Eevee takes down Luxio with Take Down.

Tamer Marco gets 1000.
Froxy gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Corn
08-14-2007, 11:50 PM
3 VS. 3
DP
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Espeon, Swampert, Blaziken (Tamer Marco)
Tyranitar, Meganium, Lapras (djax94)

Some switching is done and the matchup ends up as Swampert against Meganium. Meganium gets Swampert with a Giga Drain and Magical Leaf, the former helped recover some damage from Ice Beam. Once Swampert was fainted, Blaziken forced Meganium to Lapras, which gave Blaziken the chance to Bulk Up. Two Brave Birds later Lapras faints, its Hydro Pump misses. Then a Sky Uppercut and Brave Bird finish off Tyranitar and Meganium respectively.

Tamer Marco gets 1000.
djax94 gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-15-2007, 02:57 AM
2 VS. 2
DP
Normal Terrain

Blastoise, Jolteon (Diesel 34)
Gengar, Blastoise (akdude)

Gengar used its move variety against Blastoise to defeat, but not before taking some damage. Then Jolteon overpowers Gengar thanks to Hypnosis missing and some paralysis. Blastoise is used afterwords by Ak. A Thunder and Thunderbolt finishes Blastoise easily then, Jolteon only taking an Earthquake.

Diesel 34 gets 1000.
akdude gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Corn
08-15-2007, 08:58 PM
1 VS. 1
DP
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Eevee (Tamer Marco)
Buizel (Froxy)

Eevee and Adaptability and Take Down makes it a beast.

Tamer Marco gets 1000.
Froxy gets 500.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-15-2007, 10:51 PM
3 VS. 3
DP
Normal Terrain

Gengar, Garchomp, Houndoom (Tamer Marco)
Voltorb, Glaceon, Blastoise (Diesel 34)

Voltorb Mirror Coats Gengar's starting move, Shadow Ball which does exactly half of Gengar's health. Garchomp took the scene then and Earthquakes the Voltorb, which results in it fainting. Garchomp then Fire Fangs Glaceon and Glaceon OHKO's Garchomp with Blizzard. Houndoom then revenge kills with Flamethrower. Blastoise is then sent. Houndoom attempts to do something with Thunder Fang, but not really. Hydro Cannon ends it.

Tamer Marco gets 500.
Diesel 34 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Double Battle
2 VS. 2
Sleep Clause
Normal Terrain

Jolteon (Leman), Blaziken (Legend Slayer)
Dusknoir (djax94), Yanmega (Tamer Marco)

Blaziken's Swords Danced Flare Blitz annihilated everything that was not Jolteon or itself. Some crap like Dusknoir Confuse Raying Jolteon and Yanmega Bug Buzzing Jolteon occurred, but is that really the meaning of Christmas?

Leman and Legend Slayer both get 1000.
djax94 and Tamer Marco both get 500.

I should get 1000.

Corn
08-21-2007, 02:57 AM
1 VS. 1
DP
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Eevee (silverfrost)
Bidoof (Tamer Marco)

Adaptability on an Eevee using Take-Down works wonders.

silverfrost gets 1000.
Tamer Marco gets 500.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-21-2007, 03:14 AM
2 VS. 2
DP
No Hold Items
Ocean Terrain (Random)

Porygon, Riolu (silverfrost)
Seedot, Wynaut (Rpgraccoon)

Porygon's Tri Attack forced Seedot to switch, but it still managed a Rock Smash. Wynaut took a Tri Attack on the switch, leaving it barely with more than 50% HP. Porygon uses another Tri Attack only to be countered by Mirror Coat, which defeated Porygon. Then Riolu finished the weakened Bright and Acorn Pokemon with a Quick Attack and Force Palm.

silverfrost gets 1000.
Rpgraccoon gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Corn
08-21-2007, 03:34 AM
2 VS. 2
DP
No Hold Items
Ocean Terrain

Riolu, Porygon (silverfrost)
Seedot, Wynaut (Rpgraccoon)

An Explosion from Seedot sets the battle forward quickly. Then Buizel threw up some Toxic, which slowly kills off Wynaut.

silverfrost gets 1000.
Rpgraccoon gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Corn
08-21-2007, 03:45 AM
1 VS. 1
DP
Normal Terrain

Eevee (silverfrost)
Budew (Shadow Eevee)

Eevee's Take Downs continue to show dominance.

silverfrost gets 1000.
Shadow Eevee gets 500.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-23-2007, 12:50 AM
3 VS. 3
DP
No Items
Normal Terrain

Cradily, Charizard, Dusknoir (djax94)
Metagross, Kingdra, Gallade (Dark Rider)

The battle started out with some switching to avoid a bad type match up, but it ended with Charizard against Kingdra. Charizard tried its best with Dragon Claw, but Kingdra overcame with its STAB water attacks. Cradily then has a go with Kingdra. Kingdra sent Ice Beams constantly while Cradily mixed it up with moves like Confuse Ray, Amnesia, and Energy Ball. Cradily beat Kingdra, but only to be revenge killed by Metagross. Metagross used a combination of Zen Headbutts and Psychics against the ghost as it got confused and took Fire Punches. Dusknoir ends up winning that battle. Gallade then finishes off the weakened Dusknoir with Night Slash.

djax94 gets 500.
Dark Rider gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Corn
08-23-2007, 04:59 AM
2 VS. 2
DP
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Houndoom @ Leftovers, Weavile (Legend Slayer)
Linoone (Rpgraccoon)

Linoone Covets Houndoom's Leftovers, but Houndoom sets an Embargo. Then Linoone Surfed twice while Houndoom used Nasty Plot and then a Reversal, which only racked up 80 base damage. Houndoom was switched to Weavile, who got caught in a Thunder Wave. Linoone used Rock Smash to lower's Weavile's defense as Linoone took a Brick Break. Then a double flail swept both of Legend Slayer's Pokemon.

Legend Slayer gets 500.
Rpgraccoon gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Corn
08-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Legend Defender
5 VS. 5
Revolution
Game Boy
Sleep Clause
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Crobat, Gengar, Snorlax, Starmie, Salamence (Younglink)
Venusaur, Milotic, Kingdra, Heracross, Gengar (Smurf)

Crobat Hypnosis'd Venusaur and Milotic to defeat them mainly, not at the same time, because of Sleep Clause. Salamence countered Kingdra and Heracross. While Gengar took care of the other's Gengar, which was weakened. It didn't happen that smoothly, but that's the general jist.

Younglink gets 2000.
Smurf gets 1000.

I should get 2500.

Corn
08-24-2007, 02:46 AM
Blackthorn Gym Battle
3 VS. 3
DP
No Use Items
Sleep Clause
Normal Terrain: Sunny

Jolteon, Gengar, Kingdra (Brad1313)
Garchomp, Salamence (Leader SalamenceMaster)

Jolteon tries Attract on the first turn, but it didn't work the way Brad wanted and Jolteon fainted from one Earthquake. Gengar then put Garchomp to sleep with Hypnosis. It used Nightmare and then Sub, but Salamence caught Gengar on the Sub. Gengar uses Confuse Ray and Salamence breaks the Sub with Dragon Claw. Gengar then tries a Double Team and Salamence uses Dragon Dance. Salamence then sweeps with an Aerial Ace and Dragon Claw.

Brad1313 gets 1000.
Leader SalamenceMaster gets 2000.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-26-2007, 02:50 AM
3 VS. 3
DP
No Use Items
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Legend Slayer)
Blastoise, Graveler, Infernape (KingofRohan888)

Charizard protect itself somewhat from water attacks with Sunny Day. When Blastoise used Protect, it took the oppurtunity to Dragon Dance, this happened twice. After one Solar Beam, Graveler was switched into another, a OHKO. Infernape then had a go, but it was also OHKO'd, but by an Earthquake. Charizard then used a Rock Slide on the remaining Blastoise, hoping for a flinch, but it didn't. Blastoise's Hydro Pump then missed luckily. Allowing Charizard to finish it off with an Earthquake.

Legend Slayer gets 1000.
KingofRohan888 gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-26-2007, 03:58 AM
3 VS. 3
DP
No Use Items

Blaziken, Electivire, Gengar (Legend Slayer)
Linoone, Sandslash, Grumpig (Rpgraccoon)

Blaziken weakens Linoone with Sky Uppercut and Blaziken recieves a Surf. When Blaziken is seen it's going to be Thunder Waved, Electivire takes it instead with Motor Drive. Sandslash is switched, who takes a measily Brick Break. Then Gengar is sent in to levitate over an Earthquake. Two Giga Drains then kill off spiky thing, but it takes a critical hit Night Slash first. Grumpig Psychics Gengar to finish it off, but Destiny Bond takes care of it as well. Electivire faces Linoone again. Linoone uses Sand-Attack, but Electivire had good eyes, so its Thunderpunch knocked out Linoone. Why do I have to write every move. >.<

Legend Slayer gets 1000.
Rpgraccoon gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Corn
08-26-2007, 05:58 AM
Cerulean Gym Battle
6 VS. 6
Revolution
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Sleep Clause
Tall Grass Terrain: Rainy

Floatzel, Gengar, Starmie, Electrode, Garchomp, Venusaur (Husnain)
Kingdra, Ludicolo, Swampert, Feraligatr, Slowbro, Poliwrath (Leader We The Pichus...)

Floatzel takes a lot of damage from Kingdra only to be switched away and switched back in on Slowbro and die. Gengar died from Feraligatr's Crunch. Electrode Exploded. Garchomp died from Kingdra's Dragon Pulses. Venusaur dies from Ludicolo's Ice Beam, who only survived thanks to some Attraction. Kingdra, Swampert, and a sleeping Feraligatr got killed by Starmie. Ludicolo got killed by an Exploding Electrode. Slowbro got killed by a combination of Garchomp and Gengar. Poliwrath got OHKO'd by a Atk+3 Garchomp Earthquake. This is just a murderer/murdee list that is not in order. A lot of stuff happened somewhere between those faints and it was a good battle. Ended up being 1-0.

Husnain gets 2000, TM Rain Dance, and the Cascade Badge.
We the Pichus... gets 1000.

I should get 3000.