PDA

View Full Version : Getting my feet wet

NotSoBad
08-21-2007, 01:51 AM
Well, I've never really actually battled someone online before, but hey, gotta start somewhere since I've only battled friends - I have lvl 100 pokemon - I don't believe in fighting people with shinnies or legendaries, so if you're game and your hours are after 8pm est, then PM me and we'll have a friend confrontation.

fefe31619
08-21-2007, 01:58 AM
sure id like to battle.my only shiny is a gardevoir that i have since lev 4.

Ravager
08-21-2007, 02:11 AM
use the challenges thread, masny people arent beying that rule or whatever.

fefe31619
08-21-2007, 02:18 AM
why dont you make this your pernament battle thread then.

Haelleah
08-21-2007, 02:18 AM
Well, I've never really actually battled someone online before, but hey, gotta start somewhere since I've only battled friends - I have lvl 100 pokemon - I don't believe in fighting people with shinnies or legendaries, so if you're game and your hours are after 8pm est, then PM me and we'll have a friend confrontation.
As Ravager said, there is a challenge thread at the top of the Battle forum page that should be used for single challenges. However, if you'd like, you can make this your permanent battle thread.

Also, I understand why you don't permit ubers, but why not shinies? They don't have boosted stats or any other unfair advantages over normally colored Pokemon.

I would battle you, but I'm in the middle of a training session at the moment :smile:

fefe31619
08-21-2007, 02:24 AM
As Ravager said, there is a challenge thread at the top of the Battle forum page that should be used for single challenges. However, if you'd like, you can make this your permanent battle thread.

Also, I understand why you don't permit ubers, but why not shinies? They don't have boosted stats or any other unfair advantages over normally colored Pokemon.

I would battle you, but I'm in the middle of a training session at the moment :smile:
usally cause 30% of shinies are hacks.so some people with a team of shinies may be hacked.
like i said why not make this a pernament battle thread?

NotSoBad
08-21-2007, 02:36 AM
Well I read all of the rules but with so many many different threads for battling I figured this place was better than any of them. Apologies for breaking the rules.

fefe31619
08-21-2007, 02:37 AM
Well I read all of the rules but with so many many different threads for battling I figured this place was better than any of them. Apologies for breaking the rules.
seeing as your new its ok.it takes some getting used to to know the rules(i have for like 700 posts)

Ravager
08-21-2007, 02:44 AM
Stop bragginf about your posts Fefe, noone cares, lol.

And anyway, its alright, just make sure next time you put your requests in challenger's thread.

Hardcore Ravenclaw
08-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey Ill battle you FC is in sig

Ravager
08-21-2007, 02:48 AM
Use the challengers thread or pm him from now onn.