PDA

View Full Version : Need help regarding Absol images...

arachnid
08-26-2007, 05:31 AM
I would appreciate any help in locating good quality, decent Absol images...

If you have any good websites [other than deviantart] could you let me know? I'd appreciate it. Of course I realise you wouldn't give the best ones away ;)

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated x)

andthenwekisss
08-26-2007, 05:36 AM
I would appreciate any help in locating good quality, decent Absol images...

If you have any good websites [other than deviantart] could you let me know? I'd appreciate it. Of course I realise you wouldn't give the best ones away ;)

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated x)

Okay...first off don't make a pointless thread asking for images when there is an image request thread stickied at the top of the page, you could get in trouble from a mod.

Secondly why not try searching? I mean the gamefreak company and Nintendo don't spend a lot of time making different images of every pokemon so there is probably only a few different ones.

Why not try a simple google or photobucket search?

Rocco147
08-26-2007, 05:46 AM
Okay...first off don't make a pointless thread asking for images when there is an image request thread stickied at the top of the page, you could get in trouble from a mod.

Secondly why not try searching? I mean the gamefreak company and Nintendo don't spend a lot of time making different images of every pokemon so there is probably only a few different ones.

hot sig ^
ne ways search on google or go 2 pkmon sites wit fanart

arachnid
08-26-2007, 05:49 AM

Wooooah, steady on. Obviously I didn't see the thread, I'm very sorry.

And secondly, I have tried searching, numerous times. I hadn't found any, hence why I am asking.

I'm very sorry. Forget it, I'll keep on searching.

Thanks anyway..... :s

andthenwekisss
08-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Wooooah, steady on. Obviously I didn't see the thread, I'm very sorry.

And secondly, I have tried searching, numerous times. I hadn't found any, hence why I am asking.

I'm very sorry. Forget it, I'll keep on searching.

Thanks anyway..... :s

Well you need to look at the stickies, there may be rules. I wasn't being rude. I was just trying to help.

Gamakichi
08-26-2007, 10:00 PM
www.suta-raito.com has one or two, but if you use one of their pics you'd best plan on given credit.

pikahero2
08-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Ok wrong section and try arkeis.com go to "pokemon factory" then clik absol and"go" and theres your pic

Azumao
08-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Be cautious about searching Google for fan art images, because all fan art is made by somebody and they've put hard work into it, and often it requires credit. Suta-Raito's good, as well as Valley of Nightmares (http://www.nightmarevalley.com) and Eonlight Valley (http://www.eonlightvalley.com). From now on request pictures in the image request thread, like everyone else said.