PDA

View Full Version : Celebi Soother?

Articunoboy93
03-18-2004, 01:11 AM
I heard from one of my friends, Kyle Narring, pokemon genius, that you can get Celebi and Soothe Bell in Crystal without a glitch, special Nintendo meetings, or Gameshark or genie. Is that true?
Ps:If you have any Pokemon question, just post it on a forum for me, and I'll see what I can do about asking Kyle. :biggrin:

masaki
03-18-2004, 02:36 AM
I heard from one of my friends, Kyle Narring, pokemon genius, that you can get Celebi and Soothe Bell in Crystal without a glitch, special Nintendo meetings, or Gameshark or genie. Is that true?
Ps:If you have any Pokemon question, just post it on a forum for me, and I'll see what I can do about asking Kyle. :biggrin:

I really don't think it is true although I have no proof. That would be great though. But if he knows there's a way for sure, shouldn't he know how? Ask him and see what he says. If he doesn't tell you than he might be lying. :liar: It's happened to me a lot. :rolleyes:

Thunderbird
03-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Soothe Bell? ar u meaning gs ball?

YES it is true. But the only way u can get it is BUY A JAPANESE CRYSTAL VERSION. there is NO celebi in american crystal version.

sonano
02-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Yeah, you have to have the Japanese version.

Nirvash
02-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Ok, this is the deadest thread I've ever seen revived. Do not revive old threads.

Neo Emolga
02-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, hate to say it, but Celebi has never been available in the American version, unless you use something like Game Shark of something of that nature, which in fact "taints" your game to some degree. Hate to say, but we'd really need some proof, probably in video form. Photoshop can make single images look real but are really fake. Until you get a hold of that, there's not much that can be proved about this...

Second, Orbulon, don't revive threads that are over a month old (This one is nearly two years to be exact). Chances are this has long been forgotten about.