PDA

View Full Version : ...

Tsunami
09-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know where I can get PBR Shiny Pokemon Sprites?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

Wingull
09-01-2007, 08:22 PM
There is a Thread where you can ask Questions.
It's Stickied Too. Question Thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49351)
Though, I don't know where you can get them sorry. :oops:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-01-2007, 08:24 PM
BR means red and blue right?Because if thats what you want it wasn't created till gold and silver.

Tsunami
09-01-2007, 08:25 PM
BR means red and blue right?Because if thats what you want it wasn't created till gold and silver.
PBR means pokemon battle revolution o.O anyway ill pm a mod to close this

Wario
09-01-2007, 08:40 PM
nobody has made rips from that game yet :0

just use the ones from colloseum for non sinnoh pokemon.

Pikablu Pie
09-01-2007, 08:40 PM

No comment.

By the way, you can't really "sprite" with PBR images, anyway. Sprites are 2-D(they should be, anyway) and PBR is 3-D as far as I know.

Tsunami
09-01-2007, 08:45 PM
No comment.

By the way, you can't really "sprite" with PBR images, anyway. Sprites are 2-D(they should be, anyway) and PBR is 3-D as far as I know.
im not asking for them to sprite with i just wanna put them in the banner which i have done with XD sprites before

Pikablu Pie
09-01-2007, 08:49 PM
im not asking for them to sprite with i just wanna put them in the banner which i have done with XD sprites before

Oh, then that would go in the Graphic Art board. :/

Just use some from XD/Coloseum, though. It'll take a while before they get the PBR images; people haven't even ripped all of DP's sprites.

Tsunami
09-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Oh, then that would go in the Graphic Art board. :/

Just use some from XD/Coloseum, though. It'll take a while before they get the PBR images; people haven't even ripped all of DP's sprites.
About the D/P things....I have seen them all so they have XD

And i cant use the XD ones since there arent 4th gen ones

and okay XD

-Pichu Boy-
09-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Actually, they haven't ripped all of D/P yet. The towns/routes have yet to be ripped.

They actually probably won't be ripped, as they're programmed into the game as 3-D, and, as said before, spriting is 2-D.