PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Natures

castroviz
09-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Ok, this is what I have, plese tell me wich is the best nature for each pokemon, or if it doesn't matter:

Dratini:

Hardy
Bold
Quirky
Calm
Naive

Bagon:

Gentle
Hasty
Bold (2)
Docile
Relaxed

Gible

Hasty
Quiet
Timid
Serious

Please tell. Thanx

Dark_Azelf
09-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Ok, this is what I have, plese tell me wich is the best nature for each pokemon, or if it doesn't matter:

Dratini:

Adamant for Pysical Sweeper/Modest for Special Sweeper.

Bagon:

Adamant for Pysical Sweeper/Modest for Special Sweeper.

Gible

Hasty

Please tell. Thanx

changes are in bold

castroviz
09-05-2007, 01:21 AM
So besides Gible, the other natures I have won't work well?

Tory vs Meaty II
09-05-2007, 01:21 AM

Dratini:

Hardy
Bold
Quirky
Calm
Naive

Bagon:

Gentle
Hasty
Bold (2)
Docile
Relaxed

Gible

Hasty
Quiet
Timid
Serious

Please tell. Thanx

No neutral natures. Gible with Quiet is super "LOl," with is then any other nature with that Pokemon. You don't have to use Gentle at all on any Pokemon. Check this out:

Dratini > Dragonite: Adamant Focus Puncher, Naughty = mix sweeper.

Bagon > Salamence: Adamant Wish saver

Gible > Garchomp: Adamant/Jolly Outrage + Sword Dance killer.

shedinjask
09-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Modest, Adamant, Timid, Rash, Naive, or Jolly on Mence.
Modest, Adamant, Timid, Jolly, Calm, Impish, Bold, or Careful on Draggy.
Adamant or Jolly on Garchomp.

It really depends on the type of Pokemon you want.

PaPeRpLaNe
09-05-2007, 02:31 AM

Dratini:

Hardy
Bold
Quirky
Calm
Naive

Naive if you want a Mixed Sweeper. Jolly/ Adamnt for Physical.

Bagon:

Gentle
Hasty
Bold (2)
Docile
Relaxed

All of them bad. Adamant or Modest.

Gible

Hasty
Quiet
Timid
Serious

Jolly

You have some bad Natures..

castroviz
09-05-2007, 02:33 AM
You have some bad Natures..

LOL HAHAHA. I know. So? is it worth wasting more time and breeding more dragons, or should I just stick to with one of these bad natures. I want to have good pokemon since I do fight a lot in Wii over the internet.

Pikablu Pie
09-05-2007, 02:49 AM
LOL HAHAHA. I know. So? is it worth wasting more time and breeding more dragons, or should I just stick to with one of these bad natures. I want to have good pokemon since I do fight a lot in Wii over the internet.

You probobly will want a good nature. A bad nature can ruuin any Pokemon. For example, if you put a Brave or Adament nature on Alakazam, the result will not be pretty.

Ulazlo
09-05-2007, 03:32 AM
yeah you probably should breed for at least good natures, not necessarily the best but good natures.

Spongebob Number One Fan
09-05-2007, 10:23 PM
yeah you probably should breed for at least good natures, not necessarily the best but good natures.
No, you should breed for the BEST natures. Competitive battling demands perfection. A starmie with a timid nature vs. a relaxed nature could determine its fate. Just a random example. For wifi, use PERFECT natures. With the everstone trick, it isn't all too hard either.

shedinjask
09-06-2007, 12:24 AM
I fail to see how Relaxed is a "good" nature for Starmie. Really.

Fire Away
09-06-2007, 01:54 AM
I fail to see how Relaxed is a "good" nature for Starmie. Really.

I'm pretty sure the point was was that Relaxed isn't a good nature, and that Timid Starmie would outspeed and get a Thunderbolt off first.

Spongebob Number One Fan
09-06-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm pretty sure the point was was that Relaxed isn't a good nature, and that Timid Starmie would outspeed and get a Thunderbolt off first.
Yes, I meant relaxed is BAD for starmie. Timid outspeeds many foes it must defeat, vs. relaxed which gets outsped by fast foes like gengar. Anyways, Garchomp wants adamant or jolly, mence...depends. Use the same as garchomp if it's CBmence or DDmence. For specsmence, modest or timid. Dragonite is very variable. Depends on its moveset.

Ulazlo
09-06-2007, 10:42 PM
he said he was battling on the wii, and half the noobs out there don't know what natures do so getting good natures is all he needs.

and i said to breed for good natures, not bad ones like you used in your example, such as getting a modest starmie. it's not the best but it is still a good nature.

Cool Kid 94
09-07-2007, 05:00 AM
Dratini -- Breed for Adamant.

Bagon -- Breed for Jolly, or Timid with SpecsMence.

Gible -- Breed for Adamant with the egg move Outrage (to be used with Choice Scarf).

castroviz
09-08-2007, 03:53 AM
deal. perfecto! Thanx guys

Dragon Trainer Kid
09-10-2007, 10:35 AM
deal. perfecto! Thanx guys

what's perfecto is it a spanish word?:crackup: