Machamp@Choice Band?
Jolly Or Adamant
No Guard Ability

-Moves?
-Dynamic Punch
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rockslide

He Raped My Entire Team... Until My Savior Alakazam finally stepped in!
Plz help!

Kick the Moon
09-06-2007, 02:31 AM
I he OU?
I Saw An Awesome Moveset like this,

Machamp@Choice Band?
Jolly Or Adamant
No Guard Ability

-Moves?
-Dynamic Punch
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rockslide

He Raped My Entire Team... Until My Savior Alakazam finally stepped in!
Plz help!

OU. lol, that's a bad set IMO.

Machamp@Choice Scarf

Admant/Jolly
252 Attack/Speed, 6 HP

Ability:No Gaurd

Dynamic Punch
Stone Edge
Ice Punch
T-Punch/EQ

RonRaygunX3
09-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah that set can work amazingly with spikes because they either have the choice of keep switching out and getting spike damage or stay in and be confused. And its stabbed with 100 base power...

hsb39
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM
I must say I thought that I was thinking outside of the Box when I thought of Choice Scarf Machamp, guess not. But EQ over T-punch, I-punch is mainly for 4xAttacks to get the Choice Scarf Outspeed.

ronjocox
09-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I must say I thought that I was thinking outside of the Box when I thought of Choice Scarf Machamp, guess not. But EQ over T-punch, I-punch is mainly for 4xAttacks to get the Choice Scarf Outspeed.

Fighting and Ground basically covers the same types.

zukirin
09-06-2007, 08:10 PM
here are three Movesets

Machamp@Leftovers/Life Orb/Muscle Band/Expert Belt/Choice Band
Adamant
252 Atk 252 Hp 6 Spd
Moveset:
T. Punch
I. Punch
Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch
Stone Edge

Machamp@Choice Scarf
Jolly
252 Atk 228 Spd 28 Hp
Moveset:
(Same as Above)

Machamp@Leftovers
Guts/No Gaurd<--Either is fine, just choose, power or Accuracy
108 Hp 252 def 144 Atk 4 Spd
Moveset:
Rest
Sleep Talk
Stone Edge
Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch

Hope that helps.

Master Aqua
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
machamp a very good fighting type pokemon but its defences are bad so in come flying ground and psychc pokemon to fininshing him off .ps i say ground as his defence is bad and i like to shake things up with earthquake to put him tom rest.

every team should have ethier a psychc or flying type to be great so machamp can be easily beaten by most teams

-Holland-
09-07-2007, 12:44 AM
machamp a very good fighting type pokemon but its defences are bad so in come flying ground and psychc pokemon to fininshing him off .ps i say ground as his defence is bad and i like to shake things up with earthquake to put him tom rest.

every team should have ethier a psychc or flying type to be great so machamp can be easily beaten by most teams

If you get a Ledian to use Agility and then Baton Pass (or a Ninjask and Swords Dance, which is WAY better), then Machamp is basically unstoppable, and his Defenses won't matter much, unless he runs out of PP.

Also, Machamp's not easy to take out with that combo. He can even outspeed Alakazam and Gengar with Agility, so one smack in their faces and they're down.

Master Aqua
09-07-2007, 06:49 AM
alikazams special attak is much much much higher than machamps defence so alikazam moves first as he is faster uses psychc and poor machamp is knocked out one hit ko sorry but its true alikazam is too tough for machamp to cope with.