PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Petalburg?

AshMistyMayfan
03-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Saw Ash vs May, Ash vs everybody else, and the people treated him like a low class citizen and outsider. How come May's family is that much popular? Not even Claire has a heavy population like that in Blackthorn. I thought what the reporters were doing was bad, it made Ashlook like an idiot and Pikachu the star. I think Ash should be in a parade when he beats Norman and tells the reporters to shove it.

Have Ash adn May ever had an official match, with no controversy? Each ending has been a disaster.

Nefarious
03-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Yeah I saw that too. The whole thing was actually kind of stupid. I mean come on. Ash beats all of those kids and they don't even congratulate him once and call him a bully and everything, even though they challenged him to those matches. Plus it wasn't a fair fight between May and Ash since he was already worn out. Ash is the one that taught May everything she knows in the first place. Even if he did win they would hate him even more than before.

Anyway it's just a cartoon. :oops:

AshMistyMayfan
03-12-2005, 08:36 PM
I guess that's why Petalburg doesn't get too many challenges for Norman if people treat the challenger like that! They need an Officer Jenny to restore order in that town. Bet the tourism in Petalburg must be lousy with reporters following you around! And I saw the imposter stuff, it was funny but yet sooooo STUPID that the people of Petalburg cannot tell a Meowth and a Wobbuffet apart from May and Max?! ANd Max was taller then his sister?! GOod grief, these people of PEtalburg are bad if they can't recognize who is who, and NOrman talked like James, Caroline like Jessie. James and Jessie need voice lessons.