PDA

View Full Version : Secrets.

Hazmat
09-27-2007, 12:52 PM
The title says it all - What is your deepest, darkest secret?

Sorry, If there's been a thread like this before.
But I thought it'd be a good way for people to free themselves of their secrets, [some-what] anonymously.

I do have a secret to tell, myself, and I'll probably get the courage to say it sooner or later.

So, go ahead. Relieve yourselves!

Shdw_Tamwyn
09-27-2007, 12:57 PM
lol, this is a good idea (I think)

Well, I like this one girl and she doesn't even notice it, and im too afraid to ask her out.

Emily
09-27-2007, 11:12 PM
I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world and I've considered cheating on him.

Hatchet
09-27-2007, 11:17 PM
I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world and I've considered cheating on him.

:O
Well, I like this girl......coughshe'scutetomecough and I don't have the courage to tell her anything. :sad:

Azumao
09-27-2007, 11:23 PM
All this mushy stuff. :P The guy I "like" knows it, has known it for a while, and I'm over it. I don't know how he feels about me, but I'm not going to rush him to tell me or force him into anything. Either way it goes, we're still great friends.

As far as actual secrets go, though... well, my mom has a strong (and false) suspicion that my dad sexually abuses me. I think she's just scarred from her childhood like that, because if she catches us at a weird angle she thinks he's doing something he's not. That's why I can't go spend the night at his house without my brother, who's now in college, which means I can't spend the night anymore. :[

That might have been too much, but I had to get it off my chest and it's not like any of you are ever going to meet my mom, my dad, or me.

Hazmat
09-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Don't worry.
It's always good to get these things off your chest. =]

fullmetal
09-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Well when I was like 5 I had a bladder problem. I peed myself at least 20 times in kindergarten. It was at my old school before I moved to where I live now. Yeah its embarrassing.

Matt
09-28-2007, 12:09 AM
I have contemplated cheating on my girlfriend as well, but it has never played out to be beneficial in my head, I care about her more than anything in the world.

A real secret of mine that not many people know is that I use alcohol to settle my emotions. I never quite go out and get drunk for fun, but I always have friends I can turn to and talk to when I'm upset, after we've had a few drinks. I can't get anything off my chest otherwise, and it helps to calm me down. It's a really bad habit to have, especially at my age, but when I'm down I'm REALLY down and it sucks to believe that it is possible to drown away your sorrows...

Tamer Marco
09-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Sometimes (RARELY) I smoke. But anyone that knows me knew that already I guess.

Stinky
09-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Secrets? Well, I have one that I am willing to share.

I'm actually not supposed to be on PE2K- nor AIM for that matter. My mom thinks that I'm stupid enough to run around yelling my address, my name, and my social security number. I sneak on and hide what I do constantly. It's a real pain, but I must say, it's worth it.

Midnight
09-28-2007, 12:26 AM
My secrets?
Uhh...I keep having feelings of lonliness and rejection, so I need to be told constantly that I'm loved.
(By my relatives, of course)
Yeah, it sucks. =P

Oh yeah, I was also suicidal a couple years back, but I'm over it now. ^^;

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
09-28-2007, 04:56 AM
No way I'm telling my deepest darkest secret. >.<

I'm sorry, but... ya know? Theres the stuff you don't mind, but No way I'm giving away the stuff thats deep inside, ya know? Thats the sorta thing I write in my Diary... Like sammiches with melty cheese, lol (I wrote about that in my Dairy last night XD)

I JUST SAID DAIRY DIDN'T I LMFAO!!! XDXD

@Midnight Oh yeah I know that feeling :(

celebihunter
09-28-2007, 05:26 AM
Yeah,same thing that Mayo said,I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back,but I'm not going to rush her or have her say something she really doesn't mean.

Wandering Mew
09-28-2007, 05:36 AM
My biggest secret? I've been wanting to get this off my chest for three years, but I think if I told people everyone would hate me. So please, no one judge me. T.T

I have a vore fetish.

...if you don't know what it is, don't look it up unless you want to scar yourself for life.

Realityxxx
09-28-2007, 05:50 AM
I have a boyfriend..

Hazmat
09-28-2007, 08:28 AM
My biggest secret? I've been wanting to get this off my chest for three years, but I think if I told people everyone would hate me. So please, no one judge me. T.T

I have a vore fetish.

...if you don't know what it is, don't look it up unless you want to scar yourself for life.

Wow. I've heard of it, but never really known anyone that had it.
I think it's great that you're willing to let it go.
As for my secret... it'll most likely be up in a few days.

miyoun
09-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Secrets?

Mine are always prowled out of me one way or another.

<__<

Lol, it's a secret to my parents, and most of my friends... both of these things;

a. i cry a lot at home because of pressure and bullies in ellon.
b. in p.e if i skive with Jenni, I smoke.

yah.

I stopped like, last December too.

DX<

Loyal Arcanine
09-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I have contemplated cheating on my girlfriend as well, but it has never played out to be beneficial in my head, I care about her more than anything in the world.
You wouldn't say so if you have considered cheating on her.

Anyway, I wonder what the hell makes you think that I'm going to share that with you.

Tamer Marco
09-28-2007, 04:14 PM

Anyway, I wonder what the hell makes you think that I'm going to share that with you.
Maybe because the maker of the thread asked you to? :x

Matt
09-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Every guy will think about what would happen if he hooked up with a certain "other girl" or how much it would affect him, and the fact that I have been faced with the opportunity and denied it does, in fact, prove that statement true, and I do care about her more than anyhting.

Loyal Arcanine
09-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Every guy will think about what would happen if he hooked up with a certain "other girl" or how much it would affect him, and the fact that I have been faced with the opportunity and denied it does, in fact, prove that statement true, and I do care about her more than anyhting.
Sure whatever. It wouldn't be the case with me.

Finchy
09-28-2007, 10:27 PM
I fancy my best friend. We're so close, making resisting temptation all the harder. She's going out with someone I sort of know, and he's a decent guy. I can't make any sort of move, despite everything that's running through my head. It's the worst feeling in the world, and only you guys know now :o

IT
09-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Every guy will think about what would happen if he hooked up with a certain "other girl" or how much it would affect him, and the fact that I have been faced with the opportunity and denied it does, in fact, prove that statement true, and I do care about her more than anything.

True affection usually starts approximately after at least two years of being in a relationship. Before that you feel that you are in love, but in fact, it's just a crush. Basically, for me to take your seriously, you would have to state that you've been dating her for quite a while. It's more than normal for a person to think that way (been there as well), but it's mainly your emotional thinking fooling around with you. And it is a given fact that deep inside every human cares about themselves more than anything because of our basic instinct of trying to stay alive.

Please, don't go all you-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about on me. I'm not you, thus I can't know what you really feel or think, but the generalizations made in the psychology books I have to read happen to be quite correct, quite often as well.

As for myself, there are some secrets I'll keep between me and myself, but some big ones would be:

-I have low self-esteem. Well, I used to have, which is why I resorted to online communities, like pe2k. A sad solution in my opinion and if I were given a second chance, I wouldn't be typing this post.

-I'm an addict and I can't really admit it to myself.

-I've lied too many times on this forum, which is why you shouldn't even take this post seriously.

Matt
09-28-2007, 10:41 PM
True affection usually starts approximately after at least two years of being in a relationship. Before that you feel that you are in love, but in fact, it's just a crush. Basically, for me to take your seriously, you would have to state that you've been dating her for quite a while. It's more than normal for a person to think that way (been there as well), but it's mainly your emotional thinking fooling around with you. And it is a given fact that deep inside every human cares about themselves more than anything because of our basic instinct of trying to stay alive.
I am not going to refute what you're saying because I have said the same to others, and I do not disagree wih you, I simply don't see how this is relevant to my statement. I never said I love her, I simply said that I care about her more than any of my other friends, the same or more than my family members, and more than any stranger that exists. Therefore my statement is, indeed, true. And if you know me you know how little I think of or care about myself (which I'm not saying is a good thing).

Dr Scott
09-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Other: Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Other Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Let's liven it up a little bit fella's ^^;. Also, please only reveal secrets that are appropriate for children to read and whatnot.

I used to have an obsession with silky-like stuff, so I have this really nice cover with soft edges and whatnot, I can't explain xD.

Hatchet
09-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Other: Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Other Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Let's liven it up a little bit fella's ^^;. Also, please only reveal secrets that are appropriate for children to read and whatnot.

I used to have an obsession with silky-like stuff, so I have this really nice cover with soft edges and whatnot, I can't explain xD.

I like silky things too.
They are soft. :D

Ranma
09-28-2007, 11:33 PM
I have low self esteem.

There. :P

sockyo
09-28-2007, 11:54 PM
My deepest secret... My deepest secret.....
Well, I sleep with a toy dog named Sun,
I am totally not symmetrical,
and I like older boys....

Stinky
09-28-2007, 11:59 PM

You want lively? I heard that Rachel likes Jason, but he's going out with Gina who is cheating on him for Toby.

Alright, another secret from me. I actually feel like I am inclined to love him at times. Frankly, he likes to to things that he knows make me miserable, like kicking me off the computer when I'm in the middle of something.

...And no matter what anyone else says, silky stuff is fun to touch. I have a blanket that is oh-so-soft. =3

ronjocox
09-29-2007, 12:10 AM
-Low Self Esteem

-Like to play with little paper "guys" in class.

-I am a nosey person.

-I am a know-it-all, if I see one of my classmates make a mistake, I fix their mistakes ASAP.

Volvagia Master
09-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah when I was about 9 I actuallyfell in love with agirl in my class. I managed to tell her but she wasnt ready for it. It broke my heart.

Pikablu Pie
09-29-2007, 12:32 AM
Secrets? Well, I have one that I am willing to share.

I'm actually not supposed to be on PE2K- nor AIM for that matter. My mom thinks that I'm stupid enough to run around yelling my address, my name, and my social security number. I sneak on and hide what I do constantly. It's a real pain, but I must say, it's worth it.
Same with me. Thankfully my dad knows I'm not a moron. =P
I have a boyfriend..

LYKWOAH.

That is odd how? :/

-I have really low self esteem.

-Hi.

Volvagia Master
09-29-2007, 01:06 AM
That was actually quite good for me to say. I keep my past in darkness. It who I am.

Anyway, I've been in only one proper relationship with a girl. My ex-girlfriend and me lips are poisoned!

Furyflame
09-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Hmmm, I don't think I have any secrets...
Oh, I have one! Did you know that you can save 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico? xD

Volvagia Master
09-29-2007, 01:37 AM
If you want Ill tell you my biggest secret I posted it elsewhere as well. I mean its sad and my greatest secret.

Blood Red Lucario
09-29-2007, 02:16 AM
My biggest secret is I'm a fan of Brett Farve. This is bad because I'm a life long Chicago Bears fan.

Matt
09-29-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah when I was about 9 I actuallyfell in love with agirl in my class. I managed to tell her but she wasnt ready for it. It broke my heart.
I don't think you can be in love when you haven't even hit puberty...

Volvagia Master
09-29-2007, 02:51 AM
Honestly I did fall in love. Puberty hit at any time between 9-17. My emotions developed really early anyway.

Hazmat
09-29-2007, 05:01 AM
Ok, it's time for Hazmat to share his secret.
This could be long...

Anyways, a few years ago, I developed a really bad stomach parasite.
It basically ripped up my insides, and I vomited constantly for about two weeks.
Afterwards, everything was fine. I went on another year living life normally.
Then, the trouble started. The parasite was so bad that it damaged the muscles in my stomach, messing up my digestion.
Basically, when I would eat, I would get full very fast. I lost pounds and pounds of weight and I virtually stopped growing.
I was so deathly skinny, and to make matters worse, I developed a rather severe case of etmephobia [fear of vomiting], which lead to anxiety problems.
So, it all worked in a cycle. I would hardly eat, feel full, mistake it for being sick, have severe anxiety attacks.
It built up horribly, and I lost so much weight that everyone was worried for my wellbeing.
We tried everything to diagnose what was going on - doctors had no idea.
We visited hospitals in different countries and even resorted to Chinese herbal treatment at one point.
I remember, the worst night of my life, I spent 24 hours in a hospital, having tests run on me. I wanted to leave so badly.
Eventually, a doctor figured out what had happened, and that it'd heal with time - which made a lot of sense.
So, the next step was to get rid of the anxiety. I went into councelling and stuff, most of it didn't work.
Just about that time, we moved to where I live now. I was ridiculed for my weight, and no one besides my family knows the real truth behind it.
But, on the happy side, I'm getting a lot better, gaining weight, growing like crazy, etc. etc. But best of all, my fears and anxiety are gradually going away.
Now, I am no longer depressed and only get anxiety attacks on vary rare occasions.
I'm still scared of vomiting, but I don't think it'll happen every time I eat, anymore, which is a very good thing.

Wow, I feel a lot better getting this off my chest.
I hope at least some of you will read it, but at least it's not inside anymore.

=]

Drift
09-29-2007, 05:53 AM
Wow Hazmat. o.o;
That's horrible. :[

Well, my secret is, I was diagnosed with anxiety about a year ago.

:X

Hazmat
09-29-2007, 06:04 AM
Wasn't that great, I admit.
Haha, go anxiety people *hi-5's Drift*

-PK
09-29-2007, 06:38 AM
One of my sercrets:

I am really terrified of the words death, die etc. I get all freaked out when I hear them and it puts me into a bit of depression. Sometimes, I can forget about the thought of being dead in an instant, other times, it results in my crying about it. Having a cemetary across the street from me doesn't help it one bit.

I also have somewhat low self esteem.

Flan
09-29-2007, 06:46 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/nelpetrian/ohsnapnaisuboato.png
o:
Is hitting puberty at the age of 7 good enough for you? XD

Lmao.
Otherwise, here's a deeper, darker secret than most.

- I'm on the computer right now. :3

umbreonandespeon
09-29-2007, 09:10 AM
If anyone abuses me because I'm admitting this, you shall die, cos I have not told anyone I know except my family, cos they knew. :neutral:

I have aspergis or however it's spelt, don't look it up and find out!

~U&E~

HorrorScope
09-29-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't have too many, but one of my biggest one's would be this;

Yes. It involves a girl. :wink:

Ok. There's this girl I like (Really like...) but she doesn't go to my school, but she goes to an evening club I go to on wednesdays.

Everytime I see her I can't stop looking, but eventually do, I have never told anyone this and don't plan to.

I don't have the guts to even go up and tell her I like her..

*Sigh*, Oh well. Atleast I got it off my chest for now.

earth_type_rule
10-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Not really a secret, but I am addicted to the cold, and I really hope there will be a next ice age. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes.

Emily
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
I have such self-loathing about my body that I would become bulimic if it wouldn't ruin my teeth... :sad:

Star-Wailord
10-03-2007, 06:20 PM
i like eating flowers...

Also putting wasabi up my nose well not really

Wandering Mew
10-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Wow. I've heard of it, but never really known anyone that had it.
I think it's great that you're willing to let it go.
As for my secret... it'll most likely be up in a few days.

Thanks. ^_^ Its just really hard to keep things inside sometimes, they stick to you like weights. This was one of those things.

Some more secrets, most of them with a bunch of self-loathing. XD

~I've been in a state of depression since 4th grade. (in 11th grade now) Because of this, I've actually tried to commmit suicide twice, though obviously both times failed.
~I have sociophobia, or the fear of being around people. Its partially based on the fact that nearly everyone in elementary school bullied me. Because of those past experiences, I'm afraid to get close to people because I think they'll either:
a. Bully me.
b. Won't like me.
c. I'll let them down.
~Because of the above, I've actually strayed away from my friends and family, and spend most of the day in my room alone.
~To compensate for the loneliness, I've actually made an entire universe using only my imagination. It has its own laws of physics, own planets and people, everything. And like this universe, its constantly expanding.
~People say I'm poetic, but really all I do is make quotes up that no one but myself gets. Like "I wish the whole world was blind, so they knew what true love was." :tongue:
~My self esteem is in the negatives.
~I have the tendency to do the most impulsive,crazy, and random things. But because of my low self esteem, I hold it in. It sucks because then I have a bunch of pent up energy.

...I went a little overboard there. :oops:

Bryce
10-04-2007, 12:40 AM
well, my secret is that i have a HUGE secret!

i know it sounds wierd, but if you knew me & how outspoken i am about EVERYTHING.... you would be very surprised to learn that i was hiding something because i tell everyone everything about me.....

i dont feel comfortable posting it here because i have never told anyone and i just cannot work up the courage to tell even ya'll.... :sad: maybe in time, i will work through it, but it is nothing like i had a disease or anything, it is really personal.... gosh, i hate it and i wish i could change it but i am stuck :sad:

Rudolf
10-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Erm, one self kept secret is I am not attracted to any girl with red hair...and that I have a weird pbsession with Asian and Blond girls. There's this girl in my class who has mixed emotions about me, and it hurts I know I like her and she likes me, but Idon't know if she really 'likes' me...

I also might have ADD I tihnk, only at school, and I cannot stop talking... xD and these people who were my friends, reject me, and erm, it really hurts xD... the irl I like thouh she sits by me with her friends >> I also love sports, but I cannot bring myslef to join a team because I think I will be embarrasing...Life In indianola ;-;

There's more that people on the internet shouldn't know...

Hakken
10-06-2007, 12:45 AM
If anyone abuses me because I'm admitting this, you shall die, cos I have not told anyone I know except my family, cos they knew. :neutral:

I have aspergis or however it's spelt, don't look it up and find out!

~U&E~
Same here, and I do belive it is spelt 'Asperger's'. Yes, there is a disease called Aspereger's Syndrome, and, uh, actually, it makes you like Pokemon. 0_o Don't ask, but obsessing over Anime is a symptom. Seriously. And writing your numbers backwards... I do, OKAY?!

Bryce
10-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Same here, and I do belive it is spelt 'Asperger's'. Yes, there is a disease called Aspereger's Syndrome, and, uh, actually, it makes you like Pokemon. 0_o Don't ask, but obsessing over Anime is a symptom. Seriously. And writing your numbers backwards... I do, OKAY?!

are you serious? that is an actual disease?

i dont really like anime, besides Pokemon..... oh well,

and if i had the ability to write my #'s backwards, i would NOT keep that a secret, i would be showing everyone! that is so cool! [wait! are you talking about you are able to write backwards purposely, or it is some type of syndrome that you cannot help? if so, i mean no disrespect whatsoever... =]

eb90
10-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks. ^_^ Its just really hard to keep things inside sometimes, they stick to you like weights. This was one of those things.

Some more secrets, most of them with a bunch of self-loathing. XD

~I've been in a state of depression since 4th grade. (in 11th grade now) Because of this, I've actually tried to commmit suicide twice, though obviously both times failed.
~I have sociophobia, or the fear of being around people. Its partially based on the fact that nearly everyone in elementary school bullied me. Because of those past experiences, I'm afraid to get close to people because I think they'll either:
a. Bully me.
b. Won't like me.
c. I'll let them down.
~Because of the above, I've actually strayed away from my friends and family, and spend most of the day in my room alone.
~To compensate for the loneliness, I've actually made an entire universe using only my imagination. It has its own laws of physics, own planets and people, everything. And like this universe, its constantly expanding.
~People say I'm poetic, but really all I do is make quotes up that no one but myself gets. Like "I wish the whole world was blind, so they knew what true love was." :tongue:
~My self esteem is in the negatives.
~I have the tendency to do the most impulsive,crazy, and random things. But because of my low self esteem, I hold it in. It sucks because then I have a bunch of pent up energy.

...I went a little overboard there. :oops:

I have the same secrets to tell, except it started in Grade 6 (Now Grade 8)
I've tried to commit suicide and failed.

And might I add
I cut.

Hakken
10-06-2007, 01:33 AM
are you serious? that is an actual disease?

i dont really like anime, besides Pokemon..... oh well,

and if i had the ability to write my #'s backwards, i would NOT keep that a secret, i would be showing everyone! that is so cool! [wait! are you talking about you are able to write backwards purposely, or it is some type of syndrome that you cannot help? if so, i mean no disrespect whatsoever... =]
Yeah, well, it's a syndrome.

And no, most of the time I do it without thinking. I CAN write them normally, and I try to, but something makes me always write them fricking backwards. =/

Blue-
10-06-2007, 04:35 AM
I haven't been diagnosed, but I really and truly believe that I have OCD. I show deffinate traits of it, at least. I almost want it to be true, to explain my behavior and social defects. Okay, so I want it to be true.

Pacing helps with my train of thought. If I don't pace, or can't, I feel restless and irritable for the rest of the day and start to get pensive. But it isn't just pacing, though this is the best way for me to get rid of the feeling. As long as I am doing something simple and not have to think about what I'm doing, it gets rid of the feeling. Kind of weird, eh?

Going on this forum is a secret from my parents. They don't even know that it exists.

I'll edit this...

Hazmat
10-09-2007, 02:29 PM
I haven't been diagnosed, but I really and truly believe that I have OCD. I show deffinate traits of it, at least. I almost want it to be true, to explain my behavior and social defects. Okay, so I want it to be true.

Ditto [no pun intended].
Because of the secret I posted earlier, I've developed a mild form of OCD.
Like, I'm paranoid that anything I touch will give me a disease.
So, I won't eat anything that someone else has touched, and I must always wash my hands before meals.
It's not that strong yet, but it's greatly increasing with time, which sort of scares me. XD

Pikablu Pie
10-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Okee, I'm gonna let something out. :>

I don't have any true friends. Colleuges, yes, but not friends. Not in real life or here. :< I have two main reasons as to this.

1. I get attatched to them in a great way. Nothing I could do would seperate us. Then, they slowly disapear altogether, and leave a scar on my heart.
2. They eventually act like a total (synonym for a donkey) to me, and I break away and ignore them, as if they never existed.

Now I'm just not willing to try anymore. I don't show the understanding required for friendship anymore, unless It's really needed. I'm too afraid that my heart will be broken once more, and the pain will continue to gather, weighing down my heart untill I finally shut down and show no significant emotion. :<

RonRaygunX3
10-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Uhh.

1. I think Gummy Bears are better than Gummy Worms.
2. I rarely feel strong emotions and am not very opinionated on anything.
3. I don't believe in god.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-12-2007, 07:07 PM
I have such self-loathing about my body that I would become bulimic if it wouldn't ruin my teeth... :sad:

Kinda similar situation here. I couldn't bear to have my teeth rot away from Hydrochloric Acid. (lolz at my long words)

I know that I probably wouldn't go so far as to become really thin or anything.

Cune, I saw a picture of you in that thread. You look beautiful, so stop being silly. =p

Anyways, for my secrets...

- I get really upset when anyone thinks badly of me

- I often sit in my room and cry at night because of things my dad says

- I'm terrified of germs. Like, so scared that I regularly wash my hands. I have allocated times. =/

- I'm also frightened of saliva. I can't share a drinking straw with anyone, not even my family. If I'm sharing a bowl of ice-cream, I always have to eat from the other side because saliva might be transferred from their spoon onto that side of the ice-cream. o_O

Emily
10-17-2007, 07:10 AM
An add on my previous post, I'm suffering depression and nobody actually cares. I've tried to off myself a few times, and I continually push away offers for help. I'm sure I'll get better on my own...