RocketMemberMichael
09-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Rated: PG-13

CREDIT TO:

The Spriters Resource
Marnic
The One With No Name
VG Maps

Alright: Before you start moaning about me making too many comics...That is my choice...And I will work on them all...Ok so enjoy this and post comments and critise if you must. But I would like post...Lots of post...

Plot: The plot is simple...Three birds, Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno rule the world keeping it safe on an island, Somebody kidnaps Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno seek help from two kids, and if they don't get Zapdos back in 24 Hours the world will begin to end.

Join: Ok you can join this comic because the more cast I get, the bigger the comics will get. But if you join and don't post, Your character will die...Really they will.

Season 1: The Beginning
The Legendary Birds (http://i20.tinypic.com/5a5guh.jpg)

Character Bios: : I will add the sprites soon.

Name: Michael
Side: Nuetral
Bio: Not much is known about Michael, but he hates Ghastly, Haunter & Gengar.
Pokemon: None yet.

Name: Samson
Side: Good
Bio: Not much is known about Samson eider, but he likes Pokemon, all Pokemon.
Pokemon: None yet.

Joining: Just fill in this then you can be in my comic!

Name:
Side: (Good/Evil/Nuetral)
Team: OPTIONAL (Rocket/Magma/Aqua or your own)
Bio: (Please make this short, I don't wanna read a big long bio)
Pokemon: (No legendaries)
Overworlds : (FR/LG PLEASE, R/S/E DON'T MIX WELL.)
Other: (OPTIONAL)

RULES:

1. Post please, Post alot please.
2. Give constructive critism or tell me if it is good.
3. Have fun!

FAN COMICS/SPECIAL COMICS

None yet :(

Fire Pkmn Master
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
I dont think it should be that the world ends in 24 hours if Zapdos isnt found. You should also make so that you have the bubble and the line thing or whatever pointing to the character talking because I dont know which one is which but the birds and Giovanni.
Other than that it looks pretty good.

Name: Blaze
Side: (Good/Evil/Nuetral) Good
Team: OPTIONAL (Rocket/Magma/Aqua or your own)
Bio: (Please make this short, I don't wanna read a big long bio) What do we need a bio for....?
Pokemon: (No legendaries) Arcanine, Salemence, Jolteon, Mioltic, Tyranitar and Gengar.
Overworlds : (FR/LG PLEASE, R/S/E DON'T MIX WELL.) http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/blaze_228/PokemonOverworldTrainerandBacksprit.png
Other: (OPTIONAL)

.::F.P.M::.

DratiniLover
09-27-2007, 07:48 PM
The layout of your comic is fab, but as FPM said, you kind of cut the plot short to do with Zapdos being found within 24 hours.

Jay-B
09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Luvin That Comic,But You Gotta make It Like A Bit longer before Zapdos is Found Like....Because It would be short(As DL And FPM Said.)

RocketMemberMichael
09-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Don't worry about the twenty four hour thing, the comic will be good. A lot of action and stuff will happen. Ok so more people join please, oh and after the 24 hours, the comic will not end, more will happen, that is just part of the first season. Lots of different things will happen in this comic.

Jay-B
09-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah I Understand Now .."The World Will start to end" Sorry I Missed that Part:D

RocketMemberMichael
09-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah, Glad you understand, hey if possible do you want to join this comic? Oh and yes 'The World will start to end' which means it won't just go booom then everything stops. So yeah. I am not going to tell you wheter they get Zapdos or not though, you'll have to wait and see.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Name:Jason
Side: (Good/Evil/Nuetral)Good
Team: OPTIONAL (Rocket/Magma/Aqua or your own)TeamDarkness(Helps Pokemon)
Bio: (Please make this short, I don't wanna read a big long bio)Name:Above Age:15Personality:Leader of Group Gir in Team Darkness With Tid and Dib.He is annoying at points and will probabliy tattle the first time.He is very loyal and loves almost all creatures.
Pokemon: (No legendaries)Umbreon(Todd male),Crobat(Batgirl female),Quagsire(WubbsterJr. male),Mewtwo(SuperKitty Male) or Blastoise(Splashums male)Infernape(Blazy male),Breloom(Puff female)
Overworlds : (FR/LG PLEASE, R/S/E DON'T MIX WELL.)http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1cb90f4967.png
Other: (OPTIONAL)Reserve 2 spots for my teamates,the names before the genders are nick names,and will have Jason's team unifom done soon.

RocketMemberMichael
09-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Ok your character will be in the next episode, when will his Team Mates be done, anyway what do you think I should do for the text

Speech bubbles (Like the ones in the comic)
Or text besides the panel (Like in Legend of the Legendary birds)