Aerial Ace / fly <---fly for dbl battle
Stone Edge

Mr. Mime @ Modest

Psychic
Substitute
Calm Mind
Baton Pass

Either rhyperior or elctrivire hold iron ball to prevent ground move

I wonder should i replace glalie with frolass or any other ?
I not sure about moveset of my glalie?
Should my salamence play physical sweeper or special sweeper?

ijea4444
10-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Here is my team :

Rhyperior@adamant
Wood HammerHe doesn't learn wood hammer, maybe substitute here?
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Avalanche

Electrivire @ adamant
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop
Thunder Punch/Thunder WaveIf your going to replace this its going to be for thunderbolt. To hit forretress/weezing) Or THunder if your expecting vaporeon to et up raindance fast.

Vaporean @ modest
Rain Dance
Surf
Haze
Thunder(where are you getting these attacks from? Vaporeon doesn't learn thunder. go with HP or acid armor or wish/hidden power (rock)

Glalie @ modest (base 80 on each stat is horrible go with frosslass or mamswine even)
Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Shadow Ball

Salamence @ Adamant

Dragon Rush
Earth Quake
Aerial Ace / fly <---fly for dbl battle Plz think of DD at least. over EQ or something. and a hint never use FLy. they can easily switch out and sne dout forretress or soemthing. almost never a good idea even in double battles.
Stone Edge

Mr. Mime @ Modest
meh-meh guess its ok
Psychic
Substitute
Calm Mind
Baton Pass

Either rhyperior or elctrivire hold iron ball to prevent ground moveiron ball stops flyinf/levitators if their holdin it.

I wonder should i replace glalie with frolass or any other ?
I not sure about moveset of my glalie?
Should my salamence play physical sweeper or special sweeper?(if you want it to be a special sweeper give it hydropump/dragon pulse,draco meteor/flamethrower)

My comments in the bold. Oh and excuse my horrible spelling or bad grammer, im trying to type faast. im going to sleep now.

Saito
10-19-2007, 02:43 AM
My comments in the bold. Oh and excuse my horrible spelling or bad grammer, im trying to type faast. im going to sleep now.
Sry for trouble and thx

'topic Close'

ijea4444
10-19-2007, 03:03 AM
It wasn't much of a trouble and actually a pretty good devised team despite the bad checking and errors. just fix some of the stuff already there.

Saito
10-19-2007, 04:31 AM
It wasn't much of a trouble and actually a pretty good devised team despite the bad checking and errors. just fix some of the stuff already there.
umm, i mean i dbl posted...

Stubby Boardman
10-19-2007, 11:20 AM
the only thing id change right now is the natures of slamence and vaporeon to jolly and timid ok

Spongebob Number One Fan
10-20-2007, 12:45 AM
the only thing id change right now is the natures of slamence and vaporeon to jolly and timid ok

Vaporeon doesn't really need any speed :/

Stubby Boardman
10-20-2007, 12:50 AM
well yes i see that know i was looking at the pokedes book earlier today and vaporeon doesnt have as a good a speed as i thought so i guess a modest nature wouldnt be that bad

Seawolf
10-20-2007, 04:24 AM
well yes i see that know i was looking at the pokedes book earlier today and vaporeon doesnt have as a good a speed as i thought so i guess a modest nature wouldnt be that bad

I like Vaporeon with Bold. He is better as a Baton Passer than a sweeper, anyway.

Arceus101
10-20-2007, 12:57 PM
I like Vaporeon with Bold. He is better as a Baton Passer than a sweeper, anyway.

I don't think you shouldn even have it in you're team, it's really weak.

Saito
10-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Rate in here plss.....and sorry.....http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67692

Umm.....I vaporeon fan....hehe