PDA

View Full Version : My loss of interest in PE2k

George Jefferson
10-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Lately, I've been losing interest in PE2k, because I'm losing interest in Pokemans.

That's all there is. Discuss my or your current lost of interests?

Tamer Marco
10-18-2007, 10:02 PM

I would say about half of the people over eleven have lost interest in Pokemon. :/

Azumao
10-18-2007, 10:03 PM
I only enjoy the art for the most part, I got tired of my D/P game about four months ago. :/

Anastasia-R
10-18-2007, 10:19 PM
~~~
I stay for the art stuff...

I hang out at PC alot now ... Don't know why ... I still like Pokemon ... Maybe I just don't really like Pek2 anymore...

~Grovyle Kid
~~~

Trainer of Shadows
10-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Well, I think that there's always new aspects of Pokemon to be explored.
I was into Trading for awhile, and now Battling and Art are my interests.
Theres always something new to do, that's why I love it.

~ToS~

DratiniLover
10-18-2007, 10:22 PM
I stay for the arty stuff, because I'm very creative. ;P

Ultima Boss
10-18-2007, 10:23 PM
I am certain Ryan will love reading this.

Loyal Arcanine
10-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I am certain Ryan will love reading this.
It won't bother him.

Anyway, I still like the URPG. That's the only thing keeping me here, although even that has become less fun recently.

Dark Charizard
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Like Mike, I've lost interest, but the URPG keeps me hanging around. :/

Lord Celebi
10-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Grounding, which is why I'm barely on... :rolleyes:

I haven't touched Diamond in months, mainly because I got bored of IV Breeding/EV Training...

Clutch
10-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Um, I'm here for the "Other" boards.

Oh, and I traded in Diamond and Pearl about two months ago. The only Pokemon game I have now is Yellow.

Neo Emolga
10-19-2007, 01:15 AM
Tried Diamond, instantly bored from start to phailure.

I stay for RP and fan fiction mostly. That, and some involvement with the teams too.

Caecity
10-19-2007, 01:16 AM
Yea most people have including me, (Sorry for this) Thinking about getting my name change .. since I really don't lyk pokemon that much..xD

Yea I really only here for the 'Fan-fiction' and 'Other' and 'URPG' and 'Other Roleplay'.:happy:

pikabeeash
10-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Yea I remember all the older members from before may 07 are most gona and like mostly people here are from july 07 + i only remember the mods and Mr M

Kenny
10-19-2007, 01:32 AM
I keep posting in the pro-wrestling thread, and that's about it. I'm thinking about leaving for an actual pro-wrestling forum after I make 1,000 posts.

Gaia
10-19-2007, 01:44 AM
I only go here when I don't have anything else to do. The only thing that keeps me here is, probably, Arts and the Groups/Clubs board. :>

bekah_the_pikachu
10-19-2007, 01:59 AM
The art, rp, ff, and the COMPLETELY AWESOME MODS and awesome people keep me here, although I'd probably still be her without those :D I've lost interest in Diamond, but not in pokemon :P

Bryce
10-19-2007, 02:25 AM
URPG seems to be the only thing that anchors people here anymore.... It is lucky that Ryan (or whoever) came up with the idea for it, because i could guarantee that about 1/2 - 3/4 of the people on here would be gone... probably including myself....

My Transitions from start to finish on PE2K:

#1- Roleplaying

-changed to-

#2- Fanfiction (i hung around here for a long while)

-changed to-

#3- Other: Chat (i hated this stage, these were the only threads i ever entered)

-changed to-

#4- URPG (Currently my fav. thing to do.... the concept/people/everything is just awesome ^^)

after URPG, i dont know what i will do.... possibly leave :[

MustangGT
10-19-2007, 02:46 AM
I'll touch pearl again eventually. At the moment, when I have time I come for the DCC. I bet some people noticed my insano absence while it was missing.

Rohypnol
10-19-2007, 02:49 AM
Um, I'm here for the "Other" boards.

Oh, and I traded in Diamond and Pearl about two months ago. The only Pokemon game I have now is Yellow.

I'm assuming my old Dialga went with them?

I stay for URPG.

Sixto
10-19-2007, 03:32 AM
I stay for the friends and for my duties as a mod. URPG and my art thread are some things keeping me here as well, but mostly friends.

Phantom Kat
10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
I hang out here for the awesome people and stuff like URPG, Clubs, and Fanfiction.

- Kat

Monkey Boy
10-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Simple List (Not in any order)

URPG - Just started it
Role Playing = Awsome
DP battling - Nice
Other boards - cool
Freinds I made here = Nice and very helpfull
having fun = AWSOME
Pokemon fourm = Cool
Me = ICREDABLY AWSOME

Thats That

Dark Charizard
10-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Yea I remember all the older members from before may 07 are most gona and like mostly people here are from july 07 + i only remember the mods and Mr M Before May isn't that old, all the cool old members are already gone, all the n00bby ones came in that time. :/

theEND
10-20-2007, 02:48 AM
Haha, my loss of interest in PE2K, eh?

The old DCC was what really got me going before. Now that, what is it, the 5th or 6th one is out, I don't feel that very special feeling the original one had. I haven't been here for very long, in comparison to others, but I do feel the PE2K pride back when I was still interested. ^_^

Diamond kind of failed me after I beat the E4 (EV training made me go wacko), aforementioned DCC, URPG story writing kind of got blunt for me as I got the hang of it, and whatever comes up next in my mind.

I need something really interesting to get me active 24/7.

Nirvash
10-20-2007, 02:50 AM
In truth, I still love pokemon. I truly do. I would probably of lost interest more easily when I went inactive, and the inactivity would of been longer without URPG. Right now, because Ridley, truly one of my best friends here, has left, I feel a bit lonely. I have talked to him maybe once or twice since he left. His sig being edited has been the only proof of him still looking at the forums (at all). I really wish he'd come back. If he came back, and was active, I would stay here purely because he was here (If URPG ceased to exist). Same with some other good friends. But they're here. I hope it stays that way. (Or we could at least communicate)

Otherwise, URPG and the people here are my only attachments here right now. And, one thing that drove me away was all the older members leaving, while we had a nab invasion.

Shady
10-20-2007, 05:31 AM
for my duties as a mod.

What is it that you do again? xD

---

Yeah, I've been losing interest in both the forum and the games lately as well. I pretty much only post in the Other: Whatever boards and the VPP. =/

Exon Auxus
10-20-2007, 05:34 AM
I stay for URPG, normal chat(meh), and DP stuff. I don't see me leaving anytime soon.

Realityxxx
10-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Yea I remember all the older members from before may 07 are most gona and like mostly people here are from july 07 + i only remember the mods and Mr M

I joined this April, and i'm still here. :ermm:

I only stay for RPs, Mainly Elemental Freaks(Cortesy of Empoleonx2), Spriting, Some fanfics, VPP, URPG and teh newbies thread.

Orthar
10-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Not big on Pokemon like I was before, but I stick around for the friends. I've been here for a while, and things get old...and mistakes get made over and over, but meh. It's on online forum, not the end of the world.

earth_type_rule
10-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Staying on PE2K to have/make fun with some members. URPG is getting less exiting and it's getting too crouwded.

Hakken
10-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Well, I like Pokemon.
But I'm very, very, very slowly losing intrest in PE2K.

Poring
10-20-2007, 02:52 PM
I don't post here as much as I used to. I mostly post in the SSBB thread now... It's not because I'm losing interest in Pokemon; I'm just losing interest in PE2K. Mostly because I have other things to do now. ...And because this website's so laggy now.

Calypso
10-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Yup.

Can't be arsed spriting tbh.

And the thought of finishing EV training my fricking Glaceon.

TheEvilDookie
10-21-2007, 12:10 AM
I hate it when i lose an interest in somehting. i almost lost an interest in pe2k also since about a month ago, it took like a minute to load a page :P
But thats all fixed for me now, so im happy :happy:

Tamer Marco
10-21-2007, 12:29 AM
Staying on PE2K to have/make fun with some members. URPG is getting less exiting and it's getting too crouwded.

If anything, we should have more people to battle against and stuff. But with that comes the need for more refs, graders and such, so I don't know really.

But more members would be good to me.

Hazmat
10-21-2007, 06:25 AM
I picked up Diamond yesterday for the first time in forever, and I realized once again how boring it is.

I'm definately losing interest in Pokemon. I'm only really sticking around for RPing/Art/Etc.

However, I've been really dissapointed with the lacking in the RP threads lately.

I hope it wouldn't cause me to leave so soon.

Ah, I'll stick around for now.

Larvinator
10-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Mostly an effective guilt tether from my friends here, tbh. The RP section is lacking really great RPs now (aside from the ToJ RP), and I often come here just to make random replies and RP a bit.

Iridium
10-21-2007, 06:44 AM
The only thing that's keeping me on PE2k is the URPG, but that too is become less fun these days :/

Soda
10-21-2007, 06:48 AM
Not really much to do, my homeboys are inactive, I still play the games,draw Pokemon, and watch the anime, at home, I love Pokemon. Most of my internet time just isn't here, it's on other places :o.

In febuary I started at the old superdudes forum I was on, all the rules were differant. I was there for 2 years, and I got used that stuff. Then I left, cause my actual real live friend left, and it was gettin' boring, he's active ther now but, meh, so I came here. I guess the new rules and things I learned here were intresting, Ithought you had to use photobucket on the toher forum, now tinypic... but I know the rules now, I know the people, so I guess it's gettin a little boring, hate to say... :oops:

Pokeboy sarab
10-23-2007, 06:30 AM
Not really much to do, my homeboys are inactive, I still play the games,draw Pokemon, and watch the anime, at home, I love Pokemon. Most of my internet time just isn't here, it's on other places :o.

In febuary I started at the old superdudes forum I was on, all the rules were differant. I was there for 2 years, and I got used that stuff. Then I left, cause my actual real live friend left, and it was gettin' boring, he's active ther now but, meh, so I came here. I guess the new rules and things I learned here were intresting, Ithought you had to use photobucket on the toher forum, now tinypic... but I know the rules now, I know the people, so I guess it's gettin a little boring, hate to say... :oops:
Yeah the interest does fade with time..i used to love DCCing, URPGing, etc. during April and May....but once school started and the n00bs started coming I just lost all the interest....now I only come here for spriting.