PDA

View Full Version : LF Shiny Absol, Shiny Weavile and Shiny Eevee

plusle and minun
10-26-2007, 01:42 PM
*Also Looking for an AR or GTS Cloner ASAP*

I would like these pokemon and if it is an Absol i would like it nicknamed.

Absol Nickname:

If it is a Boy= Seer
If it is a Girl= Oracle

*For Cloners, I need these Pokemon cloned ASAP Starmie, Ralts, and Drifloon;
All are Shiny and you must be Loyal, Honest, Trustworthy and EXpirenced in cloning (No Noobs for cloning you must have done it for other people and they were satisfied with you cloning and giving them back. I also would like someone who does not care what i give them back for the clones*

I am offering Shiny Houndooms, Shiny Floatzel and Shiny Mankey for them.

Zippy
10-26-2007, 03:30 PM
*Also Looking for an AR or GTS Cloner ASAP*

I would like these pokemon and if it is an Absol i would like it nicknamed.

Absol Nickname:

If it is a Boy= Seer
If it is a Girl= Oracle

*For Cloners, I need these Pokemon cloned ASAP Starmie, Ralts, and Drifloon;
All are Shiny and you must be Loyal, Honest, Trustworthy and EXpirenced in cloning (No Noobs for cloning you must have done it for other people and they were satisfied with you cloning and giving them back. I also would like someone who does not care what i give them back for the clones*

I am offering Shiny Houndooms, Shiny Floatzel and Shiny Mankey for them.

I would but I haven't done anyones request before.
I could still do it though.
If you are thinking about letting me help you just to let you know that you can trust me.
BTW,What was the psychic pokemon that i guessed and guessed to get in your thread?

plusle and minun
10-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I would but I haven't done anyones request before.
I could still do it though.
If you are thinking about letting me help you just to let you know that you can trust me.
BTW,What was the psychic pokemon that i guessed and guessed to get in your thread?

Well if someone wants their pokemon do it for them. Then if everything goes well tell me and i can trust you. And the pokemon you were guessing and guessing for was Cresselia. Thing is someone already won the pokemon for 1st place.

Zippy
10-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Well if someone wants their pokemon do it for them. Then if everything goes well tell me and i can trust you. And the pokemon you were guessing and guessing for was Cresselia. Thing is someone already won the pokemon for 1st place.

That sucks
Well almost everyone is offline at the moment.