View Full Version : Things That Should Crash And Buuuuuuurn ><

Tombi
11-02-2007, 07:10 PM
I made a thread like this before :P

Basically, post about things you hate, that should die, like, right now. xD

For me... Daddy Long Legs. Um, moths. And a certain person at school. ><

zukirin
11-02-2007, 07:59 PM
I personally dont think any species should die of the face of the planet because it isn't healthy for the Ecosystem. That's what I think.

Hmm, I think people who disobey the laws deliberately and numerous times should. Also people who cause trouble and harm to other people for the heck of it.

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 08:04 PM
The Survivor Realty Show - Enough already, I'm just itchin' for the day this finally conks out and never shows up again.

Everything Disney - I really hate Disney, don't even try to make me change my mind. Take a corporation that goes exactly against what the original creator intended (greed, bribes, and exploitation of children), and throw in a lot of stolen ideas that Disney now claims as its own. The day Disney declares bankruptcy is the day I'm throwing a Mardi Gras of a celebration. And screw Kingdom Hearts, I don't see what people see in those quirky games.

American Turncoat Businesses - We have a minimum wage in America for a reason, don't go skipping off to India and China for cheap labor to abuse equal rights. Either that, or stay out of this country altogether.

Race Labeling - The reason racism still exists is because we still label people, and things are still race-related, such as scholarships, employment, and education. Racism won't stop until this nonsense stops, so yeah, crash and burn already.

fullmetal
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Naruto needs to end, its not even a good show. Its very immature and yet I see people at the age of 20 watching it. I have watched several episodes of it, I don't see one thing good about it. The story plot is horrible compared to other shows. I think Naruto is just overrated and needs to "crash and burn."

Neo- Kingdom Hearts is amazing besides the point there are Disney characters in it. Try it and you'll think the story line is fantastic, thats why I play it.

xDesires-Lovex
11-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Neo should crash and burn for dissin' Kingdom Hearts :(

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Neo should crash and burn for dissin' Kingdom Hearts :(

Well, excuse me, but I don't need to like what you like. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sneaky.gif

xDesires-Lovex
11-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Yeah I love you too Neo D:

Xerion
11-02-2007, 08:42 PM
One word, PETA. Giving animals the same rights as people is just pretty dumb to me 'nuff said.
-Xerion

RonRaygunX3
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
"Abercrombie" and "Holliester" need to " crash and burn".

Ranma
11-02-2007, 09:38 PM
I personally dont think any species should die of the face of the planet because it isn't healthy for the Ecosystem. That's what I think.

Except humas. They destroy the ecosystem. McDonalds needs to die. Also my Math Teacher. I hate him.

~Falcon~
11-03-2007, 12:06 AM
One word, PETA. Giving animals the same rights as people is just pretty dumb to me 'nuff said.
-Xerion

Well, they dont have the same right, do they have freedom of speach, religion or right to bear arms? dont think so ;D but thats just my opinion

"Abercrombie" and "Holliester" need to " crash and burn".

I somewhat agree with this, I own a few shirts like that, but I dont have enough money to have as many as some people, so I think there should be more of a "restriction" on that

homework needs to burn :x

Xerion
11-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Well, they dont have the same right, do they have freedom of speach, religion or right to bear arms? dont think so ;D but thats just my opinion

I somewhat agree with this, I own a few shirts like that, but I dont have enough money to have as many as some people, so I think there should be more of a "restriction" on that

homework needs to burn :x
I mean like they're trying. Animals talk, in animal language :tongue3:. But still, to his, his own.

-Xerion

Eternal Moonlight
11-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Homework. As if six full hours wasn`t bad enough, it has to follow you home

Judgeing people by appearance. It`s just so lame. I mean I have some extra weight ( not fat ) and I used to get teased so much. It. hurt. bad.
Plus it`s sad to see someone get bashed just cause the way they look.

Running tests taken too far. I`m ok with friendly 10 min runs around the gym, but when teachers take it too far it`s just so stupid. Just because a few people walked for 1 minute is not reason to resst the clock and call us all lazy. Even the jocks said it was pushed, the jocks.

These are the first 3 in my bag of stupid things that should crash. Sorry if I offened anyone

InvertrevnI
11-03-2007, 01:33 AM

Hmm, I think people who disobey the laws deliberately and numerous times should. Also people who cause trouble and harm to other people for the heck of it.
I break a law every day. =p

The Survivor Realty Show - Enough already, I'm just itchin' for the day this finally conks out and never shows up again.

Everything Disney - I really hate Disney, don't even try to make me change my mind. Take a corporation that goes exactly against what the original creator intended (greed, bribes, and exploitation of children), and throw in a lot of stolen ideas that Disney now claims as its own. The day Disney declares bankruptcy is the day I'm throwing a Mardi Gras of a celebration. And screw Kingdom Hearts, I don't see what people see in those quirky games.

American Turncoat Businesses - We have a minimum wage in America for a reason, don't go skipping off to India and China for cheap labor to abuse equal rights. Either that, or stay out of this country altogether.

Race Labeling - The reason racism still exists is because we still label people, and things are still race-related, such as scholarships, employment, and education. Racism won't stop until this nonsense stops, so yeah, crash and burn already.
These are 100% true.

Running tests taken too far. I`m ok with friendly 10 min runs around the gym, but when teachers take it too far it`s just so stupid. Just because a few people walked for 1 minute is not reason to resst the clock and call us all lazy. Even the jocks said it was pushed, the jocks.
Don't be a pussy. Do it again. Exercise is good for you.

I would like to add a few:

Mainstream Rock
Soft Rock
Forum QQers in WoW
People who feed trolls
Couple: InvertrevnI x InvertrevnI InvertrenvI... he scares me.... and InvertrevnI... she scares me even more.

Emily
11-03-2007, 02:04 AM
The Beep Test needs to die. For those of you who don't know what it is, you have to run from one point to another, following a series of beeps that steadily decrease the amount of time you get, so you have to run faster and faster. Not too good for those who can't run long distances (me).

Yen
11-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Dude. There's this VERY annoying guy in like.. a gajillion of my classes. LET HIM CRASH AND BURN~

I seriously want to kill him. HE'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING~

Blood Red Lucario
11-03-2007, 02:20 AM
People who choose to become slaves of Disney *cough* The Rock *cough* seriously need to crash and burn. Even people who I respected as characters on television have become slaves. Once you're in two of their movies there is no escape.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 02:31 AM
I think all of those very bad games should crash and burn. And this girl in my class that bugs me in a way that it feels like she's hitting on me.

Xerion
11-03-2007, 04:12 AM
Homework. As if six full hours wasn`t bad enough, it has to follow you home

Judgeing people by appearance. It`s just so lame. I mean I have some extra weight ( not fat ) and I used to get teased so much. It. hurt. bad.
Plus it`s sad to see someone get bashed just cause the way they look.

These are the first 3 in my bag of stupid things that should crash. Sorry if I offened anyoneHomework should have been on my list as well.

More!!

Naruto-Horrible Anime!
Homework-As said above
Wii-Just horrible game console itself
David-Some dude in my 3rd period who know one likes and he tries to "hang" out with me and friends but he talks so damn much people don't like spending 3 minutes with him.

-Xerion

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Homework should have been on my list as well.

More!!

Naruto-Horrible Anime!
Homework-As said above
David-Some dude in my 3rd period who know one likes and he tries to "hang" out with me and friends but he talks so damn much people don't like spending 3 minutes with him.

-Xerion

I hope you dont know me in real life... Otherwise you'd hate me :O

and I forgot homework too :D

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Well, excuse me, but I don't need to like what you like. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sneaky.gif

Bud, Kingdom Hearts is about the gameplay. Sure, you gotta be flexible with the cheesily interjected Disney characters and scenery, but the story is decent and the gameplay is rewarding.

More of a FF influence would better it though.

I don't hate much... Right now, I hate that my g/f is out of town for 3 days... :sad:

Blue-
11-03-2007, 04:39 AM
People who feel they need to luff me at school need to die... an exaggerated *fake* death. Some people might find this flattering, but I just find it humiliating and disturbing... >_>

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-03-2007, 04:53 AM
People who feel they need to luff me at school need to die... an exaggerated *fake* death. Some people might find this flattering, but I just find it humiliating and disturbing... >_>

"luff"? As in "hit on"? Just curious, because I hated it too :happy:.

Blue-
11-03-2007, 04:57 AM
Yeah. XD That's internet slang for you.

Basically, I just hate it when someone has a crush on me.

Xerion
11-03-2007, 05:05 AM
Yeah. XD That's internet slang for you.

Basically, I just hate it when someone has a crush on me.

Why, I mean, not alot of girls like me, so when I do figure out that someone likes you, it's kind of good.

-Xerion

Blue-
11-03-2007, 05:10 AM
I don't even know myself. I just develop a seething anger when people like me. o.o

And it's just really freaky knowing that someone thinks of me that way, lol.

Edit: Why do I keep un-quoting people? O_o Anyway, I meant to quote you, Xerion.

Xerion
11-03-2007, 05:30 AM
I don't even know myself. I just develop a seething anger when people like me. o.o

And it's just really freaky knowing that someone thinks of me that way, lol.

Edit: Why do I keep un-quoting people? O_o Anyway, I meant to quote you, Xerion.
Well, I'd be really happy if more than 2 girls liked me, but hey, I can't be the next Orlando Bloom.

-Xerion

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Well, I'd be really happy if more than 2 girls liked me, but hey, I can't be the next Orlando Bloom.

-Xerion

Orlando Bloom is ugly dude. I don't know what it is that girls like... The Elf-ness? Maybe girls are bigger nerds than was originally perceived?

Xerion
11-03-2007, 05:43 AM
Orlando Bloom is ugly dude. I don't know what it is that girls like... The Elf-ness? Maybe girls are bigger nerds than was originally perceived?
Still I myself am trying to figure out why girls go gaga for him and Tom Cruise. They probably are, we just don't know it.

New List

Orlando Bloom
Tom Cruise

-Xerion

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Still I myself am trying to figure out why girls go gaga for him and Tom Cruise. They probably are, we just don't know it.

New List

Orlando Bloom
Tom Cruise

-Xerion

Wait wait, I got a 3rd: That Zack kid from Highschool Musical. That one is a mystery too.

Xerion
11-03-2007, 06:12 AM
Wait wait, I got a 3rd: That Zack kid from Highschool Musical. That one is a mystery too.
To me personally, looks like a bear :susp:. Oh, I also wish that "Out of Jimmys Head" would burn in hell. It would be so awesome.

-Xerion

theEND
11-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Mosquitoes - What else is there to say? They're not much of a diet for any animal or living organism that can eat them, they carry around diseases, killing thousands each year and years before, and they make you feel itchy. ;_; *Scratches finger*

-Xerion
Shoot......YOU!!!! *Takes out a gigantic teddy bear....stuffed with lots of strawberries and mangoes*

earth_type_rule
11-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Microsoft for making Xbox.
The dutch soccerclub Ajax

Nirvash
11-03-2007, 08:51 PM
McDonalds - So nasty, and so bad for you. Go watch "Super Size Me" if you disagree with what I'm saying.

QQers - Go QQ somewhere else. Just not on our internet. =/

Homework - Not neccesary. I can remember all the info without it. =/

People who feed trolls - Trolls are the best thing ever. In fact, we should all just go commit suicide. :) YHBT. :D

Racism - Jeez. Probably the worst IRL experience.

Calypso
11-03-2007, 11:17 PM
The Beep Test needs to die. For those of you who don't know what it is, you have to run from one point to another, following a series of beeps that steadily decrease the amount of time you get, so you have to run faster and faster. Not too good for those who can't run long distances (me).

Hahah. Bleep test owns :P

Salt and Shake crisps should die. Frickin' thing wasted moneyz ):

And animal cruelty needs to burn..

Sync
11-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Actually, anything made by Disney (except Kingdom Hearts, even though I agree with the people that say it should have more of an FF influence). It seems that half of my school is obsessed with Disney, and I'm in high school. It's horrible.

Tombi
11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Disney owns!

'I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts, dee dee dee dee, there they are all standing in a row...'

Fightstar - I hate them ><
McFly - ...
Homework
Maths
Exams
The boys who nicked my pencil case and ran off with it today <_< And I still haven't gotten it back...

*sighs*

Calypso
11-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Disney owns!

'I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts, dee dee dee dee, there they are all standing in a row...'

Fightstar - I hate them ><
McFly - ...
Homework
Maths
Exams
The boys who nicked my pencil case and ran off with it today <_< And I still haven't gotten it back...

*sighs*
Hahah, if the last one applied to me, then I'd hate my whole year >.>;;

And now hairdressers, cause they cut out my higlights. Turd >:l

Freddy Fro
11-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Homework should have been on my list as well.

More!!

Naruto-Horrible Anime!
Homework-As said above

-Xerion

@bold: Ok bub, you're just messed up if you think the Wii bad, its the best dang system out there, give me 5 reasons why the Wii is bad, and why other game consoles are better!

Fro~

Mewchirio
11-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Me, it goes like this:

Josh Ilsley (Boy in my year who I'd love to hit, but he's just too damn popular, he'd get his Year 11 mates to come get me...)
Homework
The Playstation 3
Art
Music
Exams

Meh, that's it

Mewchirio

Tombi
11-06-2007, 07:18 PM
*gasps*

I adore Art! =OOO

People who interfere with stuff that's not their own business ><

Heh... a few people tried to force me to sit on a bench today and talk with a 'friend' who annoys me so much, because I broke up with her... 6 vs 1. Guess who won? 8D

Hmm. Fools.

Mewchirio
11-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, it's my opion.
I'm really bad at drawin, and we're dong Picasso, XP
I'm dropping it as soon as possible, but that's my choice. Sme people love Art. Meh

mewchirio

Shuricel
11-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Things that need to crash and burn:

Naruto's overratedness: The manga is good, and the anime's okay...the think that annoys me if how overrated it is. There are so many other good animes out there...and Naruto's popular because people are too lazy to find other anime like FMA or Loki Ragnarok...

Soulja Boy: I HEAR THE FREAKING RAP SONG EVERY DAY! Some rap is good...but...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS FREAKING SONG BECAME #1!

Fashion statements: Quote from dead guy: People hate fashions so much that they have to change them every six months. What I hate about fashions? It seems everybody who doesn't like them is instantly 'wierd'. >.> One of my favorite friends likes what she likes because she LIKES it, not cause it's in.....which is why I like her. But then I hear people in her old class going 'She's weird!' I hate stuff like that happening just because someone chooses to not like something everyone else likes...

Homework: Wow! Taking up six hours of the day isn't enough, but it has to follow us home too....

Prejudice and Racism: Another annoying thing I hate. 'Black people are dumb!' 'Mexicans should burn and die!' 'She's not wearing the right fashion so let's go make fun of her!'

Do I really need to explain this one?

CAPTAIN GLIGAR
11-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Cigarette manufacturers :smoker: :banana: :signugh:

But not the smokers there cigarettes should just dissapear and theyed just get over it.

TayyabX
11-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Cigarette manufacturers :smoker: :banana: :signugh:

But not the smokers there cigarettes should just dissapear and theyed just get over it.

They can't, if they do, more people will smuggle it in to smoke, like drugs... they can't destroy all the tobacco, because there are too many, and they keep growing back... <.<

These 3 people in my class should die, and burn ..........

Oh and Racism, like Shuricel said, but most of it is not in our class... mostly on the streets, grades 4-7.... and all that :rolleyes:

.AzureLight
11-06-2007, 11:46 PM
I have just one: anime-fags/people who "love" anime characters/use all those avatars with anime characters and horrible phrases on them (ie http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u209/rioku99/allthebrokenheartedpeople.jpg/**** like that.

They ruined Naruto, they ruined Fullmetal Alchemist... hell, they ruined everything.

fullmetal
11-07-2007, 12:00 AM
I have just one: anime-fags/people who "love" anime characters/use all those avatars with anime characters and horrible phrases on them (ie http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u209/rioku99/allthebrokenheartedpeople.jpg/**** like that.

They ruined Naruto, they ruined Fullmetal Alchemist... hell, they ruined everything.

Yeah I agree, also I think Linkin Park and DragonForce should just take a plane with each other and just go *BOOM!* I don't see how people like them, they are really overrated. Linkin Park died out like 5 years ago, and all their songs sound alike. DragonForce all they play are power chords, just pathetic. They also speed up the songs so it sounds "cool." The lead singer is horrible, and most of their choruses to their songs sound alike. Both bands are overrated and need to just well "crash and burn."

~WWB~

Shuricel
11-07-2007, 12:45 AM

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I don't mind anime characters being used....but when they totally ruin it, with something totally irrelevant to the show....

I also get annoyed over total fanboyism/girlism over a character. I don't mind people claiming a bishie to show they like a character...but when they get obsessed and are 'ZMG I M GNA MRRY NARTO!1!' it's just....0.0

LS
11-07-2007, 12:47 AM
There's you.. and him.. and the person that posts after me.. Oh and spiders and all a**holes in this world. OH AND OFCOURSE. Those "gangsta" posers. :]

.AzureLight
11-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah I agree, also I think Linkin Park and DragonForce should just take a plane with each other and just go *BOOM!* I don't see how people like them, they are really overrated. Linkin Park died out like 5 years ago, and all their songs sound alike. DragonForce all they play are power chords, just pathetic. They also speed up the songs so it sounds "cool." The lead singer is horrible, and most of their choruses to their songs sound alike. Both bands are overrated and need to just well "crash and burn."

~WWB~

But power chords are sweet. :shocked:

It's pretty funny too, because most of the anime-fags listen to Linkin Park.

And DragonForce is "geek metal" as my friend calls it, which is kind of why I like it. :tongue:

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-07-2007, 12:57 AM

~WWB~

But power chords are sweet. :shocked:

It's pretty funny too, because most of the anime-fags listen to Linkin Park.

And DragonForce is "geek metal" as my friend calls it, which is kind of why I like it. :tongue:

:O Don't you go dissin' Linkin Park...

I think ALL rap music should crash and buuuurn :D

fullmetal
11-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I don't mind anime characters being used....but when they totally ruin it, with something totally irrelevant to the show....

I also get annoyed over total fanboyism/girlism over a character. I don't mind people claiming a bishie to show they like a character...but when they get obsessed and are 'ZMG I M GNA MRRY NARTO!1!' it's just....0.0

One question what is a bishie? Oh and I know, a lot of girls are like fan girls over Ed from fullmetal alchemist. Its just a character in a show. So I agree fanboyism/girlism should just "crash and burn." Oh and Shdw Linkin Park is like a techno-emo thing, doesn't work together, so yes I am dissing Linkin Park :D

~WWB~

Hazmat
11-07-2007, 01:09 AM
People who bash other peoples interests.

*cough* this thread *cough*

Ah, well I'll make my contribution, anyway.

ppl hu typ lyk dis. we cnt undrstnd u, k?

Ohhh, and my ulitmate hate:

Cocroaches.

They have absolutely no relivance to the world.

*squishes nearby cocroach*

Monkey Boy
11-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Err some guy at school he should have died a while ago plus like ______ (the thing bellow)

and the Evilest thing WEBKINZ D-E-S-T_R--O-y

Neo I cant Belive you didnt say this: pepole who arent my freind and hates Pikachu:dazed:

.AzureLight
11-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Another thing: people who overuse expressions and are so damn over happy on the internet.

YOU DON'T NEED TO USE ^____________^ EVERY 3 WORDS OR :33333 AT THE END OF EACH DAMN LINE!

Yay for ranting.

Freddy Fro
11-07-2007, 02:39 AM
Another thing: people who overuse expressions and are so damn over happy on the internet.

YOU DON'T NEED TO USE ^____________^ EVERY 3 WORDS OR :33333 AT THE END OF EACH DAMN LINE!

Yay for ranting.

What are you saying?! :D

Really though, I hate 'em too :D

lol :D

Fro~ :D

PS: :D

Tombi
11-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Omg! Linkin Park own!

They aren't techno/emo ><

They're actually now classed as Nu-Metal.

I prefer heavy metal, but Linkin Park still rock.

@Fro: xDD

miyoun
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I like Linkin Park. <__< OH YEAH. anyways;

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy... and Britney Spears should just go and DIE. Okay, I listen to TWO MCR songs, but no matter what, I'll always hate Gerard Way and his shaky idiotic voice.

All their concerts in Britain should die soon, all my friends are seeing them, and I'm left like "WHO WILL GO TO TESCO WITH MEEEZ?"

<__<

and boys.

i hate boys.

they bully girls (like steal things from their bags ):< ) and use them.

yeah.

DragoniteMistress
11-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Corrupted Racism "Privileges" - I believe Neo has already mentioned this, but most of our education, scholarships, and the like are being contributed to racism. Really, I found the whole point of the movie Spanglish to contribute to my beliefs in this.

"Rigged" Reality Shows - I heard somewhere that the shows Survivor, American Idol, etc. are rigged. What's the point? Pure entertainment is not always fundamental, which makes it ultimately fail in my book.

Adolescent / Teenaged Hormones - No explanation is necessary =l I've been told my maturity and education is beyond fourteen years, so I believe I'm being dragged behind by these hormone-loaded freshmen.

Dependence - We all need dependence at some point, but I'm considered anti-social by many friends and family members, so I suppose it's only obvious that I'd be the type of person to find a comfort zone in independence

Mindless Taunting/Attitude - God forbid we actually listen to other people's interests and hear them out as to why they like them rather than going on a mindless rampage over something that they like. Yes, everyone must love whatever you like, mustn't they?

Xerion
11-08-2007, 12:27 AM
@bold: Ok bub, you're just messed up if you think the Wii bad, its the best dang system out there, give me 5 reasons why the Wii is bad, and why other game consoles are better!

Fro~
I can give a few...
1. It just has horrible graphics on basically every game.
2.It's stuck in the past, great system, but the console itself is horrible.
3.Only sells so much 'cause it is so cheap! If it had some good things to it, it would cost more
4.Dumb ass games! Only game that even is close to interesting it SSBM! PBR was horrible.
5.What is the point of those "extra" controllers, put that Mario Party on it was a horrible idea.
6. Controllers=Super Expensive, no point in buying them, if they break easily.

I gave 6 reasons any more questions? Wait, lets do this, Nintendo sucks altogether!

-Xerion

fullmetal
11-08-2007, 12:34 AM
I added to the things that should just die. Runescape.

Go to www.runescape.com and you'll know why it should die.

Here are some reasons for your reading pleasure :D

1. Waste of time
2. The items in the game are expensive, via trade
3. Snobby people
4. The word noob is used everywhere
5. You have to pay 5 bucks a month to actually enjoy the game
6. Skills in the game take forever to train
7. You can only have fun if you are rich really
8. Horrible graphics
9. Horrible updates
10. There is no #10

Frozen_Mystic
11-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Oh god... I could say pretty much my entire life and hope that covers everything that needs to die. >_>

Mr M
11-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Hmm..Well I'd say those weird beanie baby things! :crackup:
:eek: Or maybe Jello..It's possible that they could be alive..

SuperT
11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Hmm..Well I'd say those weird beanie baby things! :crackup:
:eek: Or maybe Jello..It's possible that they could be alive..

I think I had one or two of them.
I think X Box sould be burn. A lot of the games on it I find bad.

Mr M
11-08-2007, 06:21 PM
I think I had one or two of them.
I think X Box sould be burn. A lot of the games on it I find bad.

Yeah one of those games was..Blinx the time sweeper. :eek:
Oh not to mention Grabbed by the Goulies..
But yea, I agree with you on that one! :crackup:

Emily
11-08-2007, 08:20 PM

1. Waste of time
3. Snobby people
8. Horrible graphics
9. Horrible updates
10. There is no #10

Not true! I have plenty of fun trolling it with my broke character!

Woodchuck
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
In my mind, there's just one thing that needs to crash and burn: Hillary Clinton. Her face (and virtually everything else about her) creeps me out...

xDesires-Lovex
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM

1. Waste of time
3. Snobby people
8. Horrible graphics
9. Horrible updates
10. There is no #10

*Sigh* You poor sap.

Noob in the game is word that is used by people who can't use a real insult.
Get your parents to pay, I do.
Skills in the game do not take -FOREVER-, You can get 99 Fishing in 1-4 Months, depending what you're in it for. If you do Lobsters form 55-90, then sharks from 90-99, then you have 99, along with a handsome 85m. That in the game is quite enough to last you for a long time, even enough to get 99 mage, 3 times over, whitch is one of the best skills ever, and also 85m can be used to make lots more money.
Been poor is fun, you have to work harder, witch is what makes it more fun, and I have some ok ways to make money.
Graphics are improving all the time, and been honest, the graphics are preety good now, infact I'd almost brink excellent, sure they're not like WoW, but WoW costs like $15 a month, wanna pay that?
Updates in the game are usually preety good, lets look at some recent updates....
Dark Bow... - Has now become one of the best bows on the game, especially for staking.
ZIM Alter.... - Makes Runecrafting alot more random and also preety fun.
Pest Controll... - Alot of people considered this a bad update by taking away all the exp that pc gives you, BUT it makes it fair on not as sucsessful members, with combat 40, that just want a good time in a mini-game, are less likely to get flamed.

So all in all, it's a ok game.

Oh and btw, Adverts should die, I WANNA WATCH MY SHOW, NOT DOVE'S NEW BODY CREAM.

RonRaygunX3
11-08-2007, 09:21 PM

~WWB~
What choo talking bout? DragonForce is an amazing band and they don't speed up their songs. I've seen them live and the guitar doesn't sound any different.

Shuricel
11-09-2007, 02:24 AM
Hmm....

I think one thing that can crash and burn is the people who make some really good manga/anime/story, then randomly cancel it for no real reason. Mainly because it annoys the fans, and what happens next is always nagging at our minds...

Ahrim
11-09-2007, 02:58 AM

1. Waste of time
3. Snobby people
8. Horrible graphics
9. Horrible updates
10. There is no #10

I believe Runescape is a pretty good game. Five dollars a month isn't bad either. Apparently, you don't know what patience is.

To keep this on topic, Communism should be eradicated.

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Runescape is a love hate thing. If you suck at it, you're not going to like it.

On topic, I really really hate touch screen protectors. You put the silly plastic over them and end up with stupid air bubbles! Argh. :confused:

Elemental Brotherhood
11-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Banoffie Pie...

I mean, what does it think it is? It's Banana, and it's Toffee...
My mind cannot see why people enjoy the idiotic complexities that are dessert pies.

:susp:

Quaint
11-09-2007, 07:54 AM
*Sigh* You poor sap.

Noob in the game is word that is used by people who can't use a real insult.
Get your parents to pay, I do.
Skills in the game do not take -FOREVER-, You can get 99 Fishing in 1-4 Months, depending what you're in it for. If you do Lobsters form 55-90, then sharks from 90-99, then you have 99, along with a handsome 85m. That in the game is quite enough to last you for a long time, even enough to get 99 mage, 3 times over, whitch is one of the best skills ever, and also 85m can be used to make lots more money.
Been poor is fun, you have to work harder, witch is what makes it more fun, and I have some ok ways to make money.
Graphics are improving all the time, and been honest, the graphics are preety good now, infact I'd almost brink excellent, sure they're not like WoW, but WoW costs like $15 a month, wanna pay that?
Updates in the game are usually preety good, lets look at some recent updates....
Dark Bow... - Has now become one of the best bows on the game, especially for staking.
ZIM Alter.... - Makes Runecrafting alot more random and also preety fun.
Pest Controll... - Alot of people considered this a bad update by taking away all the exp that pc gives you, BUT it makes it fair on not as sucsessful members, with combat 40, that just want a good time in a mini-game, are less likely to get flamed.

So all in all, it's a ok game.

Oh and btw, Adverts should die, I WANNA WATCH MY SHOW, NOT DOVE'S NEW BODY CREAM.

i agree (about the ads thing). Sky tv (dunno if it exists in america, its like a whole bunch of extra channels that you pay for monthly) has a lot of ads, even though you pay to watch it. regualr tv has ads because the only way they make money is through advertising, but sky is already paid by the viewers, they're just greedy sticking ads in there too >_>

Xerion
11-10-2007, 01:12 AM

They ruined Naruto, they ruined Fullmetal Alchemist... hell, they ruined everything.But those phrases seem to make the avvie.

-Xerion

SHADOW SWORD
11-10-2007, 02:34 AM

1. Waste of time
3. Snobby people
8. Horrible graphics
9. Horrible updates
10. There is no #10

I would have to agree with you Anthony, plus it gets addicting after awhile.

Xtra
11-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Staph Infections- They've taken one life to many. Plus, they're crumbling the society I live in, throwing everyone into a state of germaphobia.