PDA

View Full Version : Meanest Thing You've Done

DragoniteMistress
11-07-2007, 03:40 PM
What was the meanest thing that you've ever done?

I frankly can't think of anything that stands out off the top of my head, but I just drank from the chocolate milk carton and I'm home sick with strep throat >: D

Lord94
11-07-2007, 03:42 PM
probably telling a girl I like that I wouldn't go out with her... I don't know, my brain sort of froze...

Pokeboy sarab
11-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Probably slapping people for stupid reasons(I do that a lot). Also kicking this guy on his shin cause he was troubling me.

earth_type_rule
11-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Punched someone till he left the bench, so I can sit on it.

HE NEEDED SOME RESPECT FOR HIS KING >=[

Orthar
11-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Hmm, either making somewhat racists comments or just being plain evil to people.

Emily
11-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Um, I once flicked paint on a guy I like's (haha, he probably thinks I'm a 'female dog' now) woodwork thing. I got out of trouble by crying. :tongue:

Xalapeno
11-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I would mention it, but I'd rather not because I dunno.
Me conscience keeps telling to shut up. <]=x
I feel really bad about what I did to the guy...............

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
It must be pretty bad then, TO...

I just slapped my friend in the face for no reason at all today :D

eb90
11-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Well, the meanest thing I've done is call my GF a ***** when I had a fight with her and it was my fault.

But I'm mean in general so it's nothing big but saying something like this to my GF was a bad idea.

.AzureLight
11-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Racist jokes.

And honestly, if you think anything is worse than racism (other than murder) you need to re-evaluate your life.

Cybergear88
11-07-2007, 10:03 PM
tell you the truth, i can't even remember. im not an angel...but I am too shy to do anything to anyone. i take the punishment. i don't even cry. i don't think i ever did.

Tamer Marco
11-08-2007, 01:14 AM
I've made many racist jokes. I don't think they were worth it though.

LS
11-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Last time... I was talking with a guy I know..Then my friend came and I totally ignored him. And then I was like.. "go away?" and my friend started laughing. I found that mean. :s

sonickid01
11-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I've said a lot of terrible stuff from time to time. People can get really angry at me. For instance, it took me a while to believe that a friend of mine, who is generally considered stupid but crazy, won a science fair the year before I came to the school I go to. The friend who was telling me about it became severely insulted. :P

Eveelover12
11-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Accidently making a girl (who I don't like) anorexic. Even if I didn't mean to, it still hapened

Linoone
11-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Me and my friends slap and beat eachother up for no reason, and we make fun of each of our mommas, not to be mean, and probably the meanest thing I ever done, is insult people and beat up people. I don't have any specific reason.

Tamer Marco
11-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Me and my friends slap and beat eachother up for no reason, and we make fun of each of our mommas, not to be mean, and probably the meanest thing I ever done, is insult people and beat up people. I don't have any specific reason.
You beat people up? XD

LS
11-08-2007, 02:13 AM
You beat people up? XD

Hey.. I do that too. I go to random people and punch them.

JentleViolence
11-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Probably shunning this nerd away from me who had to sit in the same seat as me on the trip to California. It was a 5 hour trip, and I kinda made a conversation with her...and I kinda ignored her...most of the time...:oops:

Hatchet
11-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Probably punching my friend when he insulted me. Got in trouble for it. Sometimes I slap people for no reason.

pikahero2
11-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I feel bad for what I did but it was kinda funny..

Story:

Me and my friend where in my treehouse and we were picking when we are going to see the simpsons movie in english and we didnt agree so I pushed him out of the door of my treehouse he fell to the ground and broke his hand and spraint his toe...It was kinda funny but I got in big trouble...:sad:

RawrIsMyMiddleName
11-08-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm not mean, but I'd have to say the worst was I socked a kid who was showing off his A+ while I got a A-.

Wandering Mew
11-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Probably the meanest thing I've done is push my sister into our front door. Basically I shoved her and she hit it. But hey, I had had enough of her. I'm what you call "passive aggresive". That means you can pick on me all you want, and I won't fight back until I've had enough, then I retaliate. >:3

And hey, the simple fact that she bit me and then pulled my hair when I tried to run away two minutes before gave me a good reason to fight back.

This all happened when I was 9 and she was 7 BTW.

LordVoldemort
11-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Being sooooooooooooooooooooo-endless btw-

racist

Furyflame
11-09-2007, 12:54 AM
I beat the crap out of little kids about 2 years younger than me.( 8 and 9 year olds) They were asking for it. :x

EDIT: BTW, one of them kind of fell off of the balcony.....It was only about 10 feet off the ground. :P

Gear
11-09-2007, 01:00 AM
My friends and I stole this kids iPod just because he was gay and deleted all the songs. Six or seven months ago.

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-09-2007, 07:21 AM
The meanest things I've ever done.

Throwing my cat at my aunt because she teased me. {Poor kitty}
Pouring really hot chili sauce on my friend's pizza.
Pouring a bucket of cold water on my brother one morning because he annoyed me in my dream that night.

Quaint
11-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Probably the meanest thing I've done is push my sister into our front door. Basically I shoved her and she hit it. But hey, I had had enough of her. I'm what you call "passive aggresive". That means you can pick on me all you want, and I won't fight back until I've had enough, then I retaliate. >:3

And hey, the simple fact that she bit me and then pulled my hair when I tried to run away two minutes before gave me a good reason to fight back.

This all happened when I was 9 and she was 7 BTW.

i'm the same, you can ask people at my school, namely this one guy on my bus who goes on and on about how i don't fight back.
it really annoys me when people hit people for no reason, or for a very poor reason.

meanest thing i've ever done...
it was probably something i did to my brother...
i hit this one guy cos he was annoting me real bad, and he threw up (i hit him in the stomach) i felt real bad afterwards, i didn't think i hit him that hard :oops:

earth_type_rule
11-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Pouring a bucket of cold water on my brother one morning because he annoyed me in my dream that night.[/list]

ROFLMAO, L33T H4X xDDDDDDDDDD

Golden-Silver
11-09-2007, 08:22 AM
this is all i can think off...

calling my female teacher a man

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-09-2007, 12:44 PM
this is all i can think off...

calling my female teacher a man

Lol, thats not too bad...

I kicked this girl in the shin a couple days ago, and I kick hard >.>

Ranma
11-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I called a girl in my class a fat cow (in french)

She kicked me, shoved me, and tried to flick my ear (and missed)

lil_psychic
11-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I got a number of them:
-gave a really big slap to my best friend on the back after she criticized my style of singing (we're both singers except she's more on classical music while I'm more on pop).
-punched my cousin in the ribs after he mentioned a sexist remark
-kicked a cousin before pushing her to the wall
-pushed her little brother along, but he fell on the floor
-sent my other cousin flying towards one of the cabinets

Years ago:
-slapped a classmate with my uniform
-twisted my other classmate's wrist after she tried restraining me from killing the classmate above

AnalysisExpert
11-11-2007, 01:23 AM
I said to some girl that was my "kinda-sorta-friend" that see did have "something to look at", referencing to her. . .Erhrm. . .

Apparently, she was so disturbed by it that she was in the girl's bathroom, trembling. . .

She has friends. . .Tough friends. . .

Hazmat
11-11-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm not generally a mean person.

But one time, I kept whispering nonsense to my friend while my other friend was nearby.

She knew we were "gossiping" about her, but we refused to tell her what we were saying.

'Twas funny, seeing as we were just making random hissing noises.

She got really mad, and we've still never told her what we really were talking about.

>=]

Pokeboy sarab
11-11-2007, 08:42 AM
I've got a new one...one day the van in which i travel to and back from school got a flat tire. The driver was under the van trying to fix it. There were small kids there and they started jumping up and down. The driver told me to control them. One guy was making too much noise. He was around 7-8 years old. I got so angry that I gave him 5 tight slaps on his face. I was 14 then so it must have hurt.

Shiny Loser
11-11-2007, 09:04 AM
I don't know how many horrible things I've done. I'll just put the classics here...

I once prank phone called a fat teacher and said, "Hello, this is McDonalds, we demand you return all the burgers you have purchased back to us because we have run out of stock" as well as a Cosmetics shop version where in the burgers became "dieting products". That got me transferred away from the school by my parents.

I once ganged up friends to steal Coffee Mates and packets of sugar from the school coffee machine. That got me my first detention.

I once slapped a chick who called me "gay". That got me my first getting told-off.

But the one that takes the cake was when I fashioned mini paper airplanes and stars to throw into a fat girl's buttcrack during French. She was sitting in the row in front of us, so we had a clear vision of her buttcrack exposed, so we all started making stars and paper airplanes and walking past her dropping them in.

Mitsuzo-kun
11-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Awww, Shiny, the McDonalds made me rofl.

There's this one boy in our class that nobody likes - we all hate him like mad. So when we had art, he went to the toilet. The pot of glue was right by the coat rack... Guess where I put a squirt of glue? :D

Tsunami
11-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Punched someone till he left the bench, so I can sit on it.

HE NEEDED SOME RESPECT FOR HIS KING >=[
I HATE people like you...GET OVER YOUR SELF NOW OR YOULL BE Mr.livingwithmom!

I destroyed someones forum for calling me a *** :)

First, I pretended to be a friend. Then in about a month he admined me. And now, there forums is a white mess :D

No Skin
No Buttons
No nothing

XD

Pretty Mean

But the person diserved it

And plus

The forums was crap and had 3 active members >_>

Hatchet
11-11-2007, 03:12 PM
You're the guy that did that to the NWF?!
I've probably never done anything meaner than punching my friend.

Tsunami
11-11-2007, 03:23 PM
And he completely diserved it too >:3

Here is another

There is this one muslim kid (Dont mean that in a bad way) at my last school. Well, he called me a f*g and a fatarse then after about a month of that I finally just walked up to him and kicked him in the knees from the front as hard as I could. Broke his knee :D. Then when he came back a week later he saying that I shot him in the knee. And I was recommended for explusion. I am surprised they didnt check what really happened to his knee. So the next day I brought a bat to school. And when we both got called down to the office. I smacked his cast with a bat and it cracked then I just grabbed it and ripped it open.

And geuss what they saw?

NO BULLETT WOUND :O

So he was expelled and kicked out of the school district. I almost called imagration >_>

Xtra
11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
So many....

Said "I don't speak anorexic" to this girl

Asked me teacher if she was pregnant.

Cursed someone out, really bad.

Called someone "fat---", and they responded.

As you can see, I am really mean outside the computer realm. But I'm loved by all my adoring fans!

Hatchet
11-11-2007, 03:32 PM
And he completely diserved it too >:3

Here is another

There is this one muslim kid (Dont mean that in a bad way) at my last school. Well, he called me a f*g and a fatarse then after about a month of that I finally just walked up to him and kicked him in the knees from the front as hard as I could. Broke his knee :D. Then when he came back a week later he saying that I shot him in the knee. And I was recommended for explusion. I am surprised they didnt check what really happened to his knee. So the next day I brought a bat to school. And when we both got called down to the office. I smacked his cast with a bat and it cracked then I just grabbed it and ripped it open.

And geuss what they saw?

NO BULLETT WOUND :O

So he was expelled and kicked out of the school district. I almost called imagration >_>
He deserved it but he just wanted to get you expelled for what you did.
So many....

Said "I don't speak anorexic" to this girl

Asked me teacher if she was pregnant.

Cursed someone out, really bad.

Called someone "fat---", and they responded.

As you can see, I am really mean outside the computer realm. But I'm loved by all my adoring fans!

What'd your teacher do?

Tsunami
11-11-2007, 03:35 PM
He deserved it but he just wanted to get you expelled for what you did.

What'd your teacher do?
I did what i did because of what he did >_>

Xtra
11-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Silly me! I forgot one.

I threatened to stab this annoying kid's eye out with scissors. I got suspended. :D

Mitsuzo-kun
11-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Silly me! I forgot one.

I threatened to stab this annoying kid's eye out with scissors. I got suspended. :D

Do you know how hard I lol'd at that?

And I remember taking someone's bad when they weren't looking and dropping it in the school pond. >=]

Hatchet
11-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Silly me! I forgot one.

For how long? Did this happen recently?

Yen
11-11-2007, 04:03 PM
The worst mean thing I've ever done was.. POKETHEM. >:D

Actually~ Ignore someone. Yeah. I think that's meanest. D:

Tsunami
11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
I threw my DS at my sister >:3

Hatchet
11-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I threw my DS at my sister >:3

The poor DS. Is it dented? jk
:0

Dark Lightning
11-11-2007, 04:14 PM
The meanest thing I ever did was shout to a boy who was really bugging me: 'Get lost, you *****!' with everyone watching.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I told Bono I would shoot him.

Pooka
11-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Locked somebody in a loo for nearly four hours. The door handle had fallen off on the inside, luckily they saw the funny side of it. :oops:

Xtra
11-11-2007, 05:04 PM
forgot another one! I ignored my friend for seven weeks. HE was in the verge of going to the psychiatrist. He was annoying me, so I said not one word to hime for seven weeks.

And I got suspended for a day. And ever since third grade, Ben never said one word to me ever again. that pompous freak would have got what was coming to him too.

Razzmatazz
11-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Throwing this kid around on the playground during recess (years ago) with the help of my friend, not letting him get up or running away, then flat out lying to it to the principle. And I'd do it again.

:rambo:

Furyflame
11-11-2007, 07:40 PM
My friends and I stole this kids iPod just because he was gay and deleted all the songs. Six or seven months ago.
Lol, ever heard of iTunes? He can easily get them back. xD

Tsunami
11-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I hope you burn in hell after a slow and painfull death >_>

People like you dont diserve freedom. Its people like you who made the world Rasict,Sexist and Homophobic >_>

Well, this is probally one of the meanist things I have dont :D

Blood Red Lucario
11-11-2007, 08:33 PM
The meanest thing I have ever done was punch one of my bests friend's cousins. We were walking to our after school program when he started talking about my mother. I turned around and hooked the guy right in his jaw then walked off. I didn't get in trouble with my friend or the after school program either.

Ranma
11-12-2007, 01:54 AM
I HATE people like you...GET OVER YOUR SELF NOW OR YOULL BE Mr.livingwithmom!

I destroyed someones forum for calling me a *** :)

First, I pretended to be a friend. Then in about a month he admined me. And now, there forums is a white mess :D

No Skin
No Buttons
No nothing

XD

Pretty Mean

But the person diserved it

And plus

The forums was crap and had 3 active members >_>

It was crap cause you tried to destroy my forum 3 times. I didnt hack tony's forum. I had been gone to see my uncle when all that happened. You destroyed my forums for no reason.

Yeah, that was my forum

Stardy
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Meanest thing:

Had a HUGE brawl with a guy in the year above me cause he stole my football, punches flown everywhere.

Headmistress came to break us up, but I threw her of me, cause I thought it was a guy trying to get involved, not knowing who it was, so when she got up and came back, I smacked her one in the face and broke her nose, still thinking it was a guy trying to get involved.

Before I found out who it was and what I did, I was suspended quicker than you could say Butterscotch, Milk and Cookies.
For about 3 days.
Yeah, mean and accident all in one.

I also saw one my friends stab another student in the head with a pencil, and he got suspended for 2 weeks.

Exophi
11-15-2007, 02:03 AM
I have pointed and laughed at a child after they fell off their bike while sitting at a crosswalk. They hit their head against the sidewalk without a helmet.

I attacked a kid during my metalshop class a metal polisher. Though I can't remember the exact details I know I warned him several times to stop whatever it was he was doing.

And I've also lied in court to make it appear as though I wasn't operating on a patient while drunk. :cool: (English class courtroom project, I'm never going to kill a person... directly.)

When my step-father was so drunk that he couldn't stand, move, or speak I told my mother he'd be fine to be left alone in the garage and that she wouldn't need to take him into the hospital. He was out cold for at least 24 hours and whenever I talked to him the next day I made sure to talk extra loud.

I've got in a few fights with people over minor things, but I always gave them plenty of warning beforehand.

Professor Geoffrey
11-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Doing something mean comes rarely for me... The meanest? I'm not sure... It would have to be something I did YEARS ago... But out of the things I can remember, sometimes, I'm an Indian Giver.

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
In Seventh Grade...

I leaned an unopened bottle of Diet Pepsi against the curb (bottle bottom on road level, bottle top on edge of sidewalk. City transit approaches our stop, rolling over the bottle of Pepsi crushing it and "exploding" the lid/cap of the bottle to fly into MY leg. The rim kinda part where you may look and dig out those contest thingies face my bone as the cap was stuck IN MY LEG! The force of the exploding bottle resulted in the cap slicing through my jeans like a cookie cutter. The rest of the students waiting for the bus were laughing as they boarded. At least the nearest hospital was three blocks down...At least it was be that took the shot...