RonRaygunX3:: 8

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/mrPuddinHead/Spongebobbanner2.png

Voting ends 25th November at 6pm GMT. Good luck to the entrants ^^

pikahero2
11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
I think " RonRaygunx" is the best one.

Professor Geoffrey
11-17-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm torn between Callum's, Dynamik's, and RonRaygun's banners... But I choose RonRaygun's. Water prevails!

.::GD::.

Dark Lightning
11-17-2007, 04:47 PM
My vote goes to RonRaygun's - who doesn't like Spongebob or Gastrodon?

RonRaygunX3
11-17-2007, 04:49 PM

I'm torn between Callum's, Dynamik's, and RonRaygun's banners... But I choose RonRaygun's. Water prevails!

.::GD::.

I think " RonRaygunx" is the best one.
Thanks a lot guys lol.

pikahero2
11-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks a lot guys lol.

Well...Spongebob made me do it!

*SPONGEBOB HOLDS ME UP IN A CORNER THREATHNING ME...EHH..*

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-17-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm voting for Shade's Halo banner. Partly because I love Halo, but mostly because it's a really awesome banner. :)

The others aren't quite far behind, though. It took me ten minutes to take the decision. :s

Stardy
11-17-2007, 05:45 PM
I vote Shades, because of the following five reasons:

1: The Queen looks weird :\
2: The Kid Goku one is oke, but meh, not my fav.
3: DK91's is o_0 worthy
4: Halo fanboy here.
5: Spongebob is ok, but Gastrodon owns all, and has no friends.

And there is five reasons.

SHADOW SWORD
11-17-2007, 05:49 PM
I vote for RonRayGunx3's!!

zukirin
11-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I vote for RonRayguns

Reasons:
First 2 are meh
3rd one is kinda plain
4 th one with the Chief is awesome. It was a hard choice to choose but I came with Rons because the colors and the desing is just nice....

Matt
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry I can't make polls.. and GAH I MISSED IT. Oh well...

My vote goes to Callum, considering his is the only one that's actually vectored...

Nitro
11-17-2007, 06:03 PM
It's hard to decide between Shade and Ronraygun, but I guess Shade's banner appeals to me more.

DK91
11-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Funny, huh? The ones that are not vectors, or barley have any vector, are winning :oops:

What was the point of the theme, then? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm gonna vote for Callum, it's actually a vector :)

-PK
11-17-2007, 06:52 PM
hehe Me xD

I vote for Caliums.

.AzureLight
11-17-2007, 08:18 PM
DK91 gets my vote.

Also, Shade's and RonRaygunX3's aren't vector sigs... :neutral:

I say Finchy doesn't host this anymore... entries that don't fit need rejecting. Because essentially, I could have entered my current sig into this because it has about as much "vector" as Shade's. :tired:

Finchy
11-17-2007, 09:21 PM
So we enter with what, 3 sigs? I entered the other 2 due to the fact that I didn't want my first SotW to be entirely decrepit, and because I had every intention of being a bit more lenient since I had suspected alot of people wouldn't quite be sure what vector was. They both had a go, apparently didn't quite get it right, but they tried. I won't lie, it's confusing that people don't appear to be voting for what the theme incorporates, but that's the way the voting is going. I don't think it's fair to disqualify either of them, but I will of course be more strict on the entries next time round.

Votes counted.

DK91
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
So we enter with what, 3 sigs? I entered the other 2 due to the fact that I didn't want my first SotW to be entirely decrepit, and because I had every intention of being a bit more lenient since I had suspected alot of people wouldn't quite be sure what vector was. They both had a go, apparently didn't quite get it right, but they tried. I won't lie, it's confusing that people don't appear to be voting for what the theme incorporates, but that's the way the voting is going. I don't think it's fair to disqualify either of them, but I will of course be more strict on the entries next time round.

Votes counted.
Did you come up with the theme? If you knew not many people, were gonna know what vector was, then why choose the vector theme?
It was kinda unfair, in my opinion, that you entered the two winning sigs, just because you didn't want your SOTW, to decrepit. Because you added those two sigs, now the people who ACTUALLY tried making a vector, are loosing.

Meh, that's just me, I obviously can't do anything about. But it's ok, you're gonna be more strict on the next SOTW :)

The Jr Trainer
11-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I vote for Callum. Mostly because well, I can see that it is vectored the most and that was what you were supposed to do in this competition. :rolleyes: So my vote is to Callum (I said that twice didn't I?). ^^

~Jr

Callum
11-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Sorry I can't make polls.. and GAH I MISSED IT. Oh well...

My vote goes to Callum, considering his is the only one that's actually vectored...

THANK YOU MATT and DK. Shade's isn't remotely vectorish. :tongue:

If you knew not many people, were gonna know what vector was, then why choose the vector theme?
It was kinda unfair, in my opinion, that you entered the two winning sigs, just because you didn't want your SOTW, to decrepit.

Because it sorts the boys from the men, lol.

I say Finchy doesn't host this anymore...

Jees Lan, don't be such a moaner. =P He's doing a fine job.

.AzureLight
11-18-2007, 12:04 AM
So... we're going to let sigs that aren't vectors win the vector category anyways? That's like having Halo 3 win Best Puzzle Game at the VGAs. :neutral:

Maybe if you let us have until midnight EST, we would have have 4 real vector sigs, because I would have actually made mine. So yeah, honestly, your BotW is more of a failure by letting non-vectors win than it would be by having only 3 sigs, which isn't really a failure at all.

I'm actually more mad at the idiotic voters than you, Finchy. I'm just pissed at you because you always have to think in GMT. :rolleyes:

Pomerania
11-18-2007, 03:21 AM
My vote goes to DK91, t'was an excellently made vector indeed. Crisp, clean-cut, and colorful, with a non-vectored render in there to break any monotony, and lets the render stand out.

Kudos to you!

DK91
11-18-2007, 03:23 AM
My vote goes to DK91, t'was an excellently made vector indeed. Crisp, clean-cut, and colorful, with a non-vectored render in there to break any monotony, and lets the render stand out.

Kudos to you!

Thanks, bro. :)

KageryuEX
11-18-2007, 09:03 AM
I vote for RRX3's.

Neptune's Disciple
11-18-2007, 09:58 AM
My vote goes to Shade. Easily the best IMHO

Finchy
11-18-2007, 12:11 PM
So... we're going to let sigs that aren't vectors win the vector category anyways? That's like having Halo 3 win Best Puzzle Game at the VGAs. :neutral:

Maybe if you let us have until midnight EST, we would have have 4 real vector sigs, because I would have actually made mine. So yeah, honestly, your BotW is more of a failure by letting non-vectors win than it would be by having only 3 sigs, which isn't really a failure at all.

I'm actually more mad at the idiotic voters than you, Finchy. I'm just pissed at you because you always have to think in GMT. :rolleyes:

So, you're pissed because I went with my timezone over yours? You had a week to get your entry in Lan, that deadline extended specifically for you. I'm sorry if you couldn't meet it, and I appreciate that you have to work, but there's only so much I can do. I admit, it's my mistake to let them in, and it certainly seems my luck has failed somewhat in that people are voting for the less vectored sigs over the more vectored sigs, clearly irritating you guys and making my 'mistake' ever more obvious. Like I say, I can't influence the votes now, so you'll have to rely on the rest of the graphics community to see your point of view and aid your endeavor.

Any more problems, talk in the other BotW thread, or AIM me. Votes counted.

Legendary Wolf
11-18-2007, 01:28 PM
I vote for RonRayXgun's banner has Spongebob.

The Doctor
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Tough Choice ,but I'll have to go with Shade's banner.

Shozuka
11-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Ron Raygun X3 FTW!

XTC
11-19-2007, 12:09 AM
DK91, since it's the only sig... Callum's doesn't really appeal much to me.

~*Lila*~
11-19-2007, 12:10 AM
I think Callum's is the best.

Tamer Marco
11-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Voting for DK cause his banner is sexy. gg

Neptune's Disciple
11-19-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm changing my vote to DK if that's cool.

FrozenChaos
11-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Ahh, I'm going to say I like DK's the best~ :D

Hyper Blaze
11-19-2007, 12:56 AM
I vote for Shade. And also, good luck to everyone!

_1337_
11-19-2007, 01:01 AM
DK!!! That sig is sick nasty bro. (Means really good. xD)

.AzureLight
11-19-2007, 01:19 AM
So, you're pissed because I went with my timezone over yours? You had a week to get your entry in Lan, that deadline extended specifically for you. I'm sorry if you couldn't meet it, and I appreciate that you have to work, but there's only so much I can do. I admit, it's my mistake to let them in, and it certainly seems my luck has failed somewhat in that people are voting for the less vectored sigs over the more vectored sigs, clearly irritating you guys and making my 'mistake' ever more obvious. Like I say, I can't influence the votes now, so you'll have to rely on the rest of the graphics community to see your point of view and aid your endeavor.

Any more problems, talk in the other BotW thread, or AIM me. Votes counted.
Well, I have my ******* annoying work giving me every shift possible, so I'm really pissed at them. And then you extend the deadline... to a time while I'm still at work, so yeah, I'm pissed at your timezone. And it looks like I just need to have patience for some people to vote. Cause now it looks like more people that understand what a vector is are voting! :shocked:

DK91
11-19-2007, 04:37 AM
Thanks for all the votes, guys :)

InvertrevnI
11-19-2007, 05:59 AM
!vote_DK91

kk?

Finchy
11-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Votes counted, looks like DK and RRG are tied :o

Calypso
11-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I vote Callum's.

I just prefer it over the others.

Callum
11-19-2007, 05:12 PM
I vote Callum's.

I just prefer it over the others.

Pretty close for 1st and 2nd, eh? Thanks MF. :tongue: *coughvotemebecauseminehasthequeeninit*

Backfall Genius
11-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Pretty close for 1st and 2nd, eh? Thanks MF. :tongue: *coughvotemebecauseminehasthequeeninit*
I vote for DK91's sig. Its one of the few "vector" sigs out there and looks hawt!

Finchy
11-20-2007, 02:34 PM
With that vote, DK takes the lead. Five days left of voting guys.

Linoone
11-20-2007, 02:38 PM
I choose Shade's banner.

Tamer Marco
11-20-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm surprised that the banners that actually aren't vectors are doing so well.

DK91
11-20-2007, 09:30 PM

Mine AT LEAST has some vector. xD
Thanks for the vote's guys. Good luck all.

.AzureLight
11-21-2007, 01:16 AM

It's because people vote for the ones that don't look "weird" simply because they don't know what a vector is. :susp:

And DK, if you want a breakdown, yours is the only vector sig. Callum's and Dynamik's are just vectors in a sig sized area. :tongue: