PDA

View Full Version : Darren Shan!

Evanna
03-20-2004, 07:27 AM
The books of Darren Shan are getting pretty popular here, so I thought I'd make a topic about it. Most of you may know it already =P But here goes again.
Here's a site with lots information about the writer and the books:

http://www.twbookmark.com/authors/88/2068/

I heard they're even gonna make a movie! It would be great if they'd do that. The Darren Shan books are AWESOME! Very exitening. The further you get, the more exitening it becomes :x
So, any of you know it?

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 08:12 AM
Yes. me, too, is a big fan of Darren Shan. There are a lot classmates in my school reading it currently.

Seven
03-21-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm a big fan too!
I've read them all (well, those released XD). I think they're very exiting =)

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Not only exciting. Twisted plot, and unexpected endings. Which character do u like most in the books? For me, it's Mr Crepsley. :wink:

Seven
03-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Not only exciting. Twisted plot, and unexpected endings. Which character do u like most in the books? For me, it's Mr Crepsley. :wink:
Yeah mine is Mr Crepsly too (though I always tend to say Crespley o_O;;)
XD

Evanna
03-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Guess who's my fav XD

Like duh, Evanna =p Dunno in which book she was again. It's weird, I kinda picture her as a Gardevoir... oO IMO they're both like mysterious characters
Crepsley is nice too. Wise guy

Thunderbird
03-31-2004, 10:25 AM
Guess who's my fav XD

Like duh, Evanna =p Dunno in which book she was again. It's weird, I kinda picture her as a Gardevoir... oO IMO they're both like mysterious characters
Crepsley is nice too. Wise guy

Ohh... So your name come from Evanna, the witch in the Darren Shan series? Actually i dun like her very much. :razz: