PDA

View Full Version : DS Problem.

Gold Groudon
11-28-2007, 07:31 AM
I have a major problem with my DS, and I don't know where to put it. Please help so I can try and fix it.

Ok, now that it has been moved, my problem.

When I turn my DS lite on, the power works but both my screens are blank and my sound doesn't work. I have tried to charge it and nothing works, I have blowed into the card slots and nothing.

Can someone please help me???

Jack of Clovers
11-28-2007, 07:46 AM
I went ahead and moved this to the Mixed Games/Cards. This is where you talk about game systems. Go ahead and post your problem and hopefully someone can help.

~Jack~

Gold Groudon
11-28-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks Jack, I willedit my post now.

VP4L
11-28-2007, 08:33 AM
If the screen and sound doesnt work I believe its broken then, probadly get a new one then

Gold Groudon
11-28-2007, 09:14 AM
If the screen and sound doesnt work I believe its broken then, probadly get a new one then

Oh haha. Retard:susp: I wanted suggestions on how to FIX IT!!!!

The power still works and the lights in the corner still go, and it was working 20 minutes before I started this thread.

Neon_Espeon
11-29-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh haha. Retard:susp: I wanted suggestions on how to FIX IT!!!!

The power still works and the lights in the corner still go, and it was working 20 minutes before I started this thread.

"Retard"? Real nice... Excuse him for trying to help.

Question: If the Screens are Blank, and there isn't any sound, did you, perhaps, touch the brightness button and have the Volume down to quiet?

Oxygen
12-01-2007, 01:02 PM
This happened with me. You can't fix it. I swapped my one for another.

And you shouldn't call him a retard, if he had the right answer.